剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
这不是你的错 而是肯尼斯的错
It's not your fault. It's Kenneth's!
我声明 就是这样扭曲的事
For the record, twisted stuff like this
导致你俩都没法让我行动起来
is the reason why neither of you gets my motor running!
各位 记得我们总是说
"Everyone, you know how we are always saying
我们希望我们有
we wish we had
家庭定制油画吗
a custom oil painting of our family?"
-没有 -我们没有 -从来没有 -不
- Nope. Never did. - No, we do not. - Nope. Never. - No.
我幸运地得到一张优♥惠♥券
"Well, I lucked into a coupon.
请大家欢迎
Please welcome --"
JJ 我刚接到
JJ, I just got off the phone
社保局的电♥话♥
with the Social Security office.
我抱怨你没有收到支票
I was complaining that you haven't received your checks.
他们看了你的文件 结果
They looked at your file, and it turns out
你收到了支票
you have been receiving your checks.
你一直在花钱买♥♥华丽的礼物
You've just been spending the money on flashy gifts.
哎呀
"Oops.
我希望以后我们能对此一笑置之
Well, I hope we can all laugh at this someday."
如果你觉得这很有趣 还有更多
Oh, if you think that's funny, there's more.
他们查看你的文件时 看到你没有
When they looked at your file, they saw that you hadn't
上报去年在杂货店的收入
reported your earnings at the grocery store last year.
你根本不该拿钱
You shouldn't have got any money.
现在你得全部归还
And now you have to return all of it.
你们准备好了吗
Are you ready?
他没钱付给你
He can't pay you.
那笔钱是你的生活费 这是欺诈
That money's for your living expenses. This is fraud.
我们没法退礼物
And we can't return any of the gifts,
因为如果你的礼物跟我一样
because if yours are anything like mine,
那上面就全是辣椒渍
they are covered in chili stains.
没事 我们会帮你还钱
It's okay. We'll help you pay it back.
不
"No!
我会自己搞定
I will fix this myself.
肯尼斯 我可以在杂货店加班吗
Kenneth, could I take on more hours at the store?"
你觉得按你的速度 这会有用吗
You think that'll make a dent at you rate?
你觉得自己是谁啊 熟食店的人吗
Who do you think you are -- the deli guy?
大家都知道熟食店的人很赚钱 对吧
Everyone knows the deli guys make a fortune, right?
我是不是多付了钱
Do I overpay the deli guy?
我知道我该做什么
"I know what I have to do."
欢迎各位
Welcome, all,
来到拉斐特高中智慧碗决赛
to the Lafayette High Quiz Bowl finals.
我们取消了一场篮球赛来举办比赛
We canceled a basketball game to accommodate this.
请原谅我在做梦
Excuse me for dreaming.
我们没拿到泰勒的笔记
Well, we didn't get Taylor's notes,
但我们还是会赢
but we'll still win.
我们有雷
We have Ray.
我们会碾压他们的
We'll crush them.
但输了也不是件大事 对吧
But losing wouldn't be a huge deal, right?
谁需要部分奖学金啊
Who needs a partial scholarship?
我
Me!
开始了
Let's begin.
不 他进了垃圾桶
Oh, no. He got into the trash.
亲爱的 巧克力会害死他 让他吐出来
Darling, the chocolate could kill him. Make him vomit.
我想证明
Look, I-I wanted to prove
你们的情况没那么糟糕
that your situation isn't so dire
不会一点乐趣都负担不起
that you can't afford a little bit of fun.
所以我冒昧地
So I-I took the liberty of...
查看了你们的财务情况
digging into your financials.
什么 你没有权利
What?! You had no right.
我希望我没有这样做 这太糟了
I wish I hadn't. It's ugly.
根据你们的收入和花费
Based on what you bring in and what you spend,
你们两年就会破产
you guys are gonna be bankrupt in two years.
那不可能
Oh, no, that's impossible.
天啊 他说得对
Dear God, he's right.
我们两年就会破产
We're gonna be bankrupt in two years!
不 情况不妙
No! It's bad!
肯定的 但我们过去很糟糕
Sure is, but we're used to terrible.
亲爱的 现在只是不妙
Honey, it's just bad.
不 瞧
No! No! See?
没必要
No need.
我过去
I already stared,
已经装作懂过一次这些数字
pretending to understand those numbers once.
亲爱的 我们要做出改变
Darling, we're gonna make some changes.
你要加入乐队 好好玩
You're gonna play in your band and have fun --
我允许你去
And you have my blessing to go --
砸碎纪念盘
Smash commemorative plates
在码头旁边那个有趣的小俱乐部
at that funny little club down by the docks.
持续两年
For two years.
两年
Two years!
不关我的事 我一个月后就走了
Not my problem. I'll be gone in a month.
是啊 来吧
Yeah. There it is.
给你
Here you go.
往好的方面看
On the plus side,
去看智慧碗我们绝对要迟到了
we're definitely gonna be late for the Quiz Bowl.
最后问题是问雷的
Final question is for Ray.
答对就赢了
Answer correctly and win.
答错了
Answer incorrectly,
圣橡树天主教高中就赢了
and Holy Oaks Catholic are our champions.
地球地幔
"The Earth's mantle
含有8.18%的什么物质
is composed of 8.18% what material?"
我回答之前有话要说
Before I answer, I have to say something.
我考虑过抛弃这次比赛
I considered throwing this contest
就为了向某人证明我的爱
to prove my love to a certain someone.
但那毫无意义 我们没法在一起
But there's no point. We couldn't work.
我们在一起太有毒了
We're too toxic together --
像是氨和甲烷 它们生成了氢氰酸
like ammonia and methane, which creates hydrocyanic acid.
对了 不得分
Correct. No points.
泰勒 也许命运会让我们
Taylor, maybe destiny will bring us together
20年后重逢在巴黎的公园长椅
in 20 years on a park bench in Paris.
但现在
But for now...
我选择我的队伍
I choose my team.
氧化铝
Aluminum oxide.
答对了
Incorrect.
什么
What?
圣橡树赢了
Holy Oaks wins.
也许命运
Maybe destiny has...
来早了
come early...?
JJ 你在这里干什么
JJ! What on Earth are you doing?
我们跟你说了我们找到了补救的办法
We told you we'd find a way to cover it.
你不必求陌生人
You don't have to beg from strangers.
我不想求你们
"I don't want to beg from you.
我拿了你们的很多东西
I take so much from you.
就这么一次 我回馈了
And for once, I gave something back,
我让情况更糟糕了
and I just made it worse."
JJ 我们不是在做慈善
JJ, what we give you is not charity.
你知道吧
You know that, right?
我们是你的父母 这是我们的工作
We're your parents. That's our job.
而且 你会回报的
Besides, you'll pay us back.
是啊
"Yeah, yeah.
是我让我们变得特别
I'm what makes us special, blah, blah, blah."
不 JJ 你要用钱回报我们
No, JJ, you're paying us back in money --
真正的美元
real American dollars.
是吗 你这样看我吗
"I am? You see me that way?"
是啊
Yeah.
我们说信你的时候 并不只是说说
When we say we believe in you, it's not just talk.
我们就靠你了
We're betting on you.
真的
Literally.
我们很不负责任
Irresponsibly.
所以现在让我们帮你脱身
So let us help you out of this.
然后去成功 把我的钱还我
Then go be successful, give me my money --
快点
like, fast.
是啊 我想去体育场看职业棒球联盟的比赛
Yeah, I want to see all the Major League baseball stadiums.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表