剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
A sand-witch!
肯尼斯
Kenneth.
很吓人
Oh. Pretty good scares.
海伦 你在哪 回来
Helen. Where are you? Come back.
天啊 抱歉
Oh, gosh. Sorry.
保罗 怎么回事
Paul? What the hell?
糖果小偷 我们包围你了
Okay, candy thief, we have you surrounded.
你有十秒钟出来
You have 10 seconds to come out
不然你就有永久记录了
before this goes on your permanent record.
10, 9 --
我放弃
I give up.
9秒 谁9秒就放弃啊
Nine?! Who gives up on nine?!
吉米 抱歉我毁了你的鬼屋
Jimmy, uh, sorry I wrecked your haunted house
因为误以为一个老人对我很刻薄
after mistakenly believing an old man was being mean to me.
这不是你的错
Ah. It's not your fault.
即使没有鬼 这里也是个死亡陷阱
Place is a deathtrap even without ghosts.
我本该修一修的
I should have just fixed it up.
别管了 你又不在乎
Leave it how it is. You don't care.
那就是疯狂之处 我在乎
That's the crazy thing -- I do.
现在这是我们的房♥子了
Now that it's ours?
我从未拥有过可能美好的东西
I've never owned anything that could be nice.
我在乎重要的东西
I mean, I care about stuff that matters --
我的家人 为他们提供饮食
my family, providing for them.
我不在乎东西
I don't care about stuff.
吉米 在乎是可以的
Jimmy. It's okay to care.
这并不意味着你不懂真正重要的东西
It doesn't mean you don't get what really matters.
所以你不会评判我
So, you wouldn't judge me
如果我的房♥子不是一堆垃圾
if my house wasn't a pile of garbage?
不 我甚至会帮忙
Nah. I'll even help.
我们先修灯 开始工作吧
Let's start by fixing the lights and get to work.
好
Yeah.
尝尝灯光女巫的滋味吧
Try the "Lights witch"!
是你 对吧
That was you, right?
强行入侵他人住♥宅♥
Breaking and entering.
清空橱柜
Cabinet emptying.
别提还偷了糖果
Not to mention the stolen candy.
是你偷的 从学生那
You stole it. From the students.
如果你不喜欢
Well, if you don't like it,
也许你该竞选学生会
maybe you should run for student council.
也许我会
Maybe I will.
如果你的永久记录上有这事 你就没法竞选了
Not with this on your permanent record, you won't.
这上不了她的记录 迪伦跟这事没关系
It's not on her record. Dylan had nothing to do with it.
一切都是我策划的
I planned this whole heist myself.
如果谁的永久记录上有这事
So, if it's going on anyone's permanent record...
-那就是我的 -够了
- it's mine. - Enough.
这帽子好痒
This hat's so itchy.
别再这样了
Just don't do it again.
JJ 不
Oh, JJ, no.
-JJ 我赶来了 -什么
- JJ! Oh, yes, I made it! - What?
你好 我是亚伦
Hi, uh, I'm Aaron.
真酷 你是哪里人 亚伦
Cool. Where you from, Aaron? Uh...
救我出这道沟怎么样
How about you get me out of this ditch?!
好
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
开始
Engage.
我来救你了 JJ 好吧
I'm coming for you, JJ. Okay.
他想出了办法
Oh, he figured it out.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
谁准备好参加余兴舞会了
So, who's ready for the after-rave?
在河对面 森林深处
It's across a river, deeper in the woods,
我很肯定这是真的
and I'm pretty sure it's real.
我加入
I'm game.
JJ 你参与吗
JJ, you in?
不 你们去吧 我快没电池了
"No. You guys go. My battery is low."
你需要我们送你回家吗
You need any help getting home?
不用 我可以给人打电♥话♥
"No. I've got someone I can call."
那人就是我
I'm the someone!
你今天做得很好 雷
You did good today, Ray,
虽然你失去了糖果
even though you lost the candy.
谢谢你承担责任 搭档
Thanks for taking the hit. Partner.
埃内斯 你真是珍宝
Enes, you are a constant treasure.
埃内斯是谁
Who's Enes?
我的秘书共犯
Oh. My secretary accomplice.
我们
We, uh...
在迷宫里交换了包
swapped bags in the maze.
我们拿到了糖果吗 太棒了
We got the candy? That -- That's amazing.
但是等等 如果这个包里是糖果
But -- But wait, if this bag has the candy,
那鲍尔斯老师拿到了什么
what does Mr. Powers have?
芹菜
Celery!
谢谢你这么快赶到
"Thanks for getting here so fast."
路上没车
Yeah, well, I mean, there was no traffic.
今天是万圣节 所以
Well, you know, I mean, it's Halloween, so...
今天没人出来
no one goes out... today.
我很高兴你打了电♥话♥
I'm really glad you called.
我这次需要你
"I needed you this time.
但我并非一直都需要你
But I don't always need you."
我知道
I know.
你今晚过得开心吗
So, did you have a fun night?
是的 我们遇到了一些姑娘 我觉得她们很辣
"Yeah. We met some girls. I think they were hot."
肯定的
I am sure that they were.
这是什么
What's this?
我们修好了保险丝盒里的电线
We fixed the wiring in the fuse box.
不会再停电了
No more power outages.
我是个好房♥主
I am a good homeowner.
-是啊 -你做得好 吉米
- Oh, yes, you are. - You did good, Jimmy.
谁在乎你不是小区里的万圣节酷房♥子呢
Who cares if you're not the cool neighborhood halloween house?
我知道一个办法
I know of a way we could be
让我们这里成为小区里的万圣节酷房♥子
the cool neighborhood Halloween house.
特大号♥的糖果
King-size candy bars!
-不给糖就捣蛋 -快来
- Trick or treat! - Run it up! Run it up!
-对 我想也是 -真棒
- Yeah. Yeah, I thought so. - Yeah, yeah.
-真棒 -别跑 院子里都是钉子
- Oh, yeah. - Ooh, don't run. The yard is full of nails.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表