剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
你是个斗士
You are a fighter.
我的确是
I am a fighter.
你一开始就是这样来这个博览会的
That's how you got here in the first place.
现在上去斗争
Now go up there and fight.
获胜
And win.
一般情况下 到了这时候
Now, normally, at this point in the talk,
会有激励性的拍屁♥股♥
there would be some sort of energizing butt slap,
考虑到整个
given the whole...
你的意思是你拍她们的屁♥股♥ 对吧
You meant you slapping their butts, didn't you?
你必须告知对方你想要什么 好吗
You've got to ask for what you want in this world, all right?
面对现实吧
Let's face it.
我家只能出一个聪明小孩
There's just room for one smart kid in my family.
给你哥哥打电♥话♥
Call your brother.
你真正的哥哥
Your real brother.
不是你脑海中设想的这个
Not the one you've built up in your head.
告诉他你跟我说的话
Tell him what you told me.
雷
迪伦
Dylaaaaaaaaan!
等等 你喝醉了吗
Wait, a-are you drunk?
醉汉能这样后空翻吗
Could a drunk do a backflip like this?
哥们
Dude!
对 我喝醉了 怎么了
Yeah, I'm drunk. What's up?
显然我可以聪明
Apparently, I could be smart,
但我不聪明 因为那是你的特长
but I'm not because that's your thing.
你当然聪明
Of course you're smart.
你是我认识的最聪明的人
You are the smartest person I know.
你想出的阴谋和恶作剧
The schemes and pranks you come up with?
我们基本上是你的傀儡
We are basically your puppets.
我接下来要表演傀儡了
Hey! I'm gonna do puppets next!
雷 谢谢
Wow, Ray. Thanks.
迪伦
And, Dylan?
如果我可以
If I can get really...
跟你说实话
really real with you right --
我觉得我的问题解决了
You know, I think my problem's solved.
因为雷相信你
Because Ray believes in you
唯一的障碍就是你为自己设置的障碍吗
and the only obstacle is the one you put up for yourself?
不 因为他喝醉了 很傻
No, because he was being drunk and dumb.
如果雷偶尔能傻一回
If Ray can be dumb every once in a while,
也许我也能变聪明
then maybe I can be smart.
真棒 现在我们来谈谈提高分数的策略
Great. Now let's talk strategies for getting those grades up.
分数 我很聪明
Grades? I'm smart.
我避免那种外部认可
I eschew that sort of external validation.
真酷 我现在可以用雷的词汇打击人了
Cool! Now I can blow people off with Ray words.
JJ 我好想你
JJ! I missed you, man.
该走了 雷 放下水管
"Time to go, Ray. Put down the hose."
不 这是我的水管 我带的水管
No. No. This is my hose! I brought the hose.
还给我
Give it back.
去拿水管
Go get the -- Go get the hose.
打开警笛
And turn on the siren.
你不擅长开轮椅
You suck at driving this thing.
天啊
Geez.
没有什么比一个需要你帮助的人不接受帮助
There's nothing worse than a guy who needs your help
更糟糕的了
but won't take it.
我们在哪
Where are we?
现在欢迎一个...
And now, welcome to the stage a man who --
行了 坐下 矮子
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sit down, shorty.
好 我们回来了 我们有话要说
Right. We're back. We've got a few things to say.
首先 谢谢 吉米
First things first -- thanks, Jimmy,
他忘了还你的麦克风
for forgetting to give back your microphone.
不用谢
You're welcome.
肯尼斯也忘了
Kenneth forgot his, too.
我们无理地对待你们了吗
Now, have we wronged you?
是的
Yes.
我们抱歉吗
Are we sorry?
具体问题具体分♥析♥
Case by case.
但我们为儿子们奋斗 让他们的生活更美好
But the fight we put into making life better for our boys
我们把这股干劲也用在了这些衣服上
we also put into these clothes.
你们知道这样的生活是什么样的
Look, you guys know what this life is.
我们愿意为我们的孩子付出一切
I mean, we'll do anything for our kids.
这些衣服会让你们的孩子开心
And these clothes will make your kids happy.
我跟你们保证
I mean, I promise you,
他们会超爱这些裤子 胜过你们恨我们
they will love these pants even more than y'all hate us.
谁想听更多 请举手
Show of hands. Who wants to hear a bit more?
真棒
Okay, great.
让我们重新开始 重新介绍自己
Then let us start fresh and reintroduce ourselves.
我是梅勒妮
I'm Melanie.
我是玛雅
And I'm Maya.
我们是两个特殊需求妈妈
And we're two special-needs mums...
想改变残疾儿童
...who want to make a difference
家庭的生活
in the lives of families with children with disabilities.
我终于懂了
I finally get it.
真美好
It's beautiful.
我是太阳马戏团的雷
Hey! I'm in Cirque du So-Ray.
你想要放松的
You wanted to let loose.
我们做到了
We did it.
我们都喝醉了 对吧
We both got wasted, right?
我在努力睡觉呢
Hey, I'm trying to sleep.
你先听好
"Not 'til you read this --
我们是兄弟
We're brothers.
该照顾彼此
We should look out for each other.
接受你的帮助对我来说不容易
It's not easy for me to accept your help.
但我因此爱你 雷
But I love you for it, Ray.
真的
I really do."
真好
That's nice.
但你能在我没喝醉时告诉我
But can you tell me when I'm not drunk
好让我记得吗
so I can remember it?
该死 我觉得我已经忘了
Ah, damn, I think I already forgot it.
还有 JJ
Oh, and, JJ...
我现在
...can I be really,
能和你说实话吗
really real with you right now?
我
I l--
吐出来了
It came out.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
我现在聪明了
I'm smart now.
最大速度时
At max velocity,
你的动量将被这些紫穗槐的
your momentum will be arrested by impact
冲击力所抑制
with these Amorpha fruticosa.
说台词 然后从屋顶上跳下去
Say your phrase and jump off the roof.
嗨
Uh...Hi.
我是雷·迪梅奥
I'm Ray DiMeo,
这是小降落伞跳
and this is Tiny Parachute Jump.
就因为我学了两个拉丁语词汇
You jumped into a bush
你就跳进了灌木丛吗
because I learned two Latin words?
变聪明太棒了
Being smart rules!
打招呼 雷
Say "Hi," Ray.
-聪明的迪伦会是个麻烦 对吧 -是的
- Smart Dylan is gonna be a problem, isn't it? - Yeah.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表