剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
爸妈在里面狂欢
How long do we have to wait here
我们要在这里等多久啊
while Mom and Dad are in there partying?
他们在为他们的债务再筹资金
They're refinancing their debt.
和一个叫查斯的人
With some dude named Chaz.
上次有人没跟
When is the last time
查兹玩得开心是什么时候的事情了啊
someone didn't have a blast with a Chaz?
如果你想找乐子
Well, if you're looking for a good time,
我们站在药店外面呢
we are standing outside of a medical supply store.
-所以呢 -所以我们进去
- So? - So we go in there,
假装我们有足够的钱
pretend like we have enough money
买♥♥得起高档显微镜
to buy a fancy microscope.
接下来 我们就通过超级显微镜2200的镜头
Next thing you know, we're looking at my saliva
观察我的唾液
through the lens of a Hyperscope 2200.
我们能给什么债务再筹资金吗
"Hey! Is there some debt we can refinance?"
给你
Here you go.
她刚才是不是
Did she just --
没人能可怜我哥哥
No one pities my brother.
走吧
Let's do this.
这才是派对
Now, this is a party.
散开 你去追她
Fan out. You -- go after her.
我走大楼的近路
I'll cut through the building.
我走这边
I'll go this way.
她要跑掉了 赶紧
She's getting away! Hurry!
抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry,
但他们的围巾打折特别狠
but they have an insanely good deal on scarves.
她在那里
There she is!
这里的围巾打折更便宜
This scarf deal is even better!
我讨厌我的围巾
Ugh! I hate my scarf!
这就是为什么认为别人
"And that is why it is so offensive
需要你的施舍是如此无礼
to assume someone needs your charity."
你这样说的话 我真诚道歉
Wow. When you put it that way, I sincerely apologize.
接受道歉
"Apology accepted."
我们在哪里
Where are we?
离银行很远
Really far from the bank.
我们需要你给我们5美元
Yeah, we're gonna need that fiver back
坐公交
for the bus fare.
我只给了他1美元 我只有这么多钱
I...just gave him a $1. That's all I have.
拜托
Come on.
我看见自动取款机了
I saw an ATM back there.
无言有爱 第三季第十八集
最后 最近命名的木星卫星
And finally, the most recently named moon of Jupiter,
轨道倾角为34度
at an orbital inclination of 34 degrees,
瓦列图多
we have Valetudo!
砰
Boom!
你喜欢吗 你喜欢吗
You like that?! You like that?!
亲爱的 你一直这样问 我一直说不喜欢
Darling, you keep asking that, and I keep saying no,
但你就是不停
but it doesn't stop.
抱歉 我们在为智慧碗比赛复习
Sorry. We were just studying for the Quiz Bowl tournament.
多亏你儿子
Oh, and thanks to your son,
我们肯定能拿到奖杯
we are locks to bring home the trophy.
奖品是淋浴椅吗
Is the trophy a shower chair?
因为JJ的坏了
'Cause JJ's is broken.
天啊 如果精彩转入是智慧碗的一个分类
Gosh, if great segues are a Quiz Bowl category,
我真的该加入你们团队
I should really join your team.
但你年纪太大了
But you're...too old.
回家吧 贾斯汀·张
Go home, Justin Chang.
玛雅 过来
Maya? Come here.
我需要你
I need you.
你不能把我拖出房♥间
You don't drag me out of rooms!
该由我把你拖出房♥间
I drag you out of rooms.
拜托 肯尼斯
Oh, come on, Kenneth!
你需要我
You need me!
我真不该告诉你们我有多讨厌
N-- Never should have told you guys how much I hate
理发店四重奏和声
barbershop quartet-like harmonies.
我们不会停下
We won't stop until you agree
除非你同意和我们一起表演
To play the gigs with us
对吗
Isn't that right
各位
Guys?
告诉吉米他该找点乐子
Tell Jimmy he should have some fun.
他们试图欺负我
They're trying to bully me
答应每周去酒吧演出
into taking a weekly gig at a bar.
其实是美食酒吧
Gastropub, actually
太棒了
Well, that's fantastic.
去吧 玩一玩
Go for it. Have some fun.
去吧 喷着铲牌香体喷雾哀嚎吧
You know, go and wail on your...shovel.
-是斧牌 -斧牌
- Axe. - Axe!
所以埃里克·克拉普顿那次说我是个
That's why Eric Clapton called me a stupid idiot
笨蛋
that one time.
好了 够了
Fine. Enough!
我会去表演
I'll do the gigs.
真棒
Yeah!
很好 亲爱的
Well, good for you, love.
-格伦 你唱的是五度吗 -是的
- Glen, were you on the fifth? - I was.
还能加入一个
Room for one more
天啊 真动听
Damn, that's beautiful.
邮件来了
Mail call.
雷
Ray.
JJ
JJ.
这是一张支票 金额很大
Dude, this is a check -- a big one.
社
S-o --
社会保障金
"Social Security benefits.
应该在我18岁就开始寄的
It was supposed to start when I turned 18.
这肯定是一年的数目
This must be a year's worth."
你因为有残疾而得到这么多钱吗
You get this for having a disability?
太
So --
说吧 告诉我我很幸运
"Do it. Tell me I'm lucky."
天啊
Geez!
如果你要冲我吼 还是算了
Not if you're gonna yell at me.
你肯定要花在无聊的东西上
I bet you have to spend it on boring stuff.
生活费用 收入不得超过
"Living expenses," "Income may not exceed" --
的确无聊
Yep. It's boring.
但是我能花这么大一笔钱
"Still, getting to spend this much on anything
这让我觉得自己是个大人物
makes me feel like a big shot."
我想下雨
"I'd like to make it rain.
真糟糕只有一张支票
Too bad it's just one check.
把爸妈的账单也扔给我
Give me Mom and Dad's bills, too."
肯尼斯 如果我想听胡言乱语
Kenneth, if I wanted to listen to gibberish,
我就会跟你对话了
I'd have a conversation with you.
抱歉 我要参加韩国婚礼
Sorry. I'm going to this Korean wedding.
我自愿去演讲
I volunteered to give a speech.
爱是耐心
爱是
章鱼
在学韩语啊
Hey, boning up on your Korean.
你好
Anyung-haseyo.
当你跟我一样在机场
When you get yelled at in as many languages
被各种语言吼时
as I do at the airport,
你就会学到一点
you pick up a thing or dul.
你的美食酒吧演出是在哪一晚
What night is your gastropub gig?
我其实退出了
I actually bowed out of that.
-不 -吉米
- Oh, no! - Jimmy!
是的 工作不顺心
Yeah. Bad time at work.
新主管来了 对大家都不好
New supervisor came in, and she's kicking everybody's ass.
不 你该去表演
No, you want to do these shows.
我来帮你应付老板
Eh... I'll help you handle the boss.
我有些了解为一个盛气凌人
I know a little something about working for a woman
同时又能让你行动起来的女人工作是什么样的
who's domineering but who also gets your motor running.
你说什么
Excuse me?
拜托 不是你
Please. Not you.
-你说什么 -好吧
- Excuse me?! - Okay.
我老板没法让我行动起来
My boss does not get my motor running.
而且算了 谢谢
Also, no, thank you.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表