剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
你的苦难结束了
Your suffering's over now.
我的苦难才开始
Mine's just about to begin.
说话啊
Say something!
出现了 迪梅奥家节日传统的先兆
It's happening! The most heralded of DiMeo holiday traditions.
梅西百货大游♥行♥吗 橄榄球吗
Macy's parade? Football?
不 妈妈想不为感恩节做准备
No, Mom trying to get out of doing Thanksgiving.
好 别让她赢 但她会很努力
Okay, don't let her win, but she works hard.
我们给她一些假希望
Let's give her some false hope.
首先 有趣的其他选择
First -- the fun alternative.
各位
Hey, guys!
感恩节疯狂点子 迪斯尼乐园
Crazy idea for Thanksgiving -- Disneyland.
怎么样 怎么样
Right? Right?
为海盗船排队人少感恩
Give thanks for short lines on "Pirates."
但我们班刚去过
Aww, but my class just went.
什么 好吧 你不准再上学了
What? Well, that's it. No more school for you.
现在是道德制高点
Now the moral high ground.
我们确定要庆祝这个节日吗
Are we sure that we want to celebrate this holiday at all?
因为这个节日的历史含义...
Because the historical implications are --
我断定这个节日起源于
I'd posit the roots of the tradition go back
巴比伦人庆祝丰收的伟大母亲节
to the harvest festivals of the Babylonian celebrations of the Great Mother.
你断定吗 是吗
Oh, would you posit that? Would you?
措辞模糊的情绪不稳定
Vaguely worded emotional instability.
各位 我只是...
You guys, I'm just --
我现在经历了一些事
I'm going through some stuff right now.
中式自助餐厅
Chinese buffet.
要不我们去中式自助餐厅吧
What if we went to the Chinese buffet?
有意思 JJ 你怎么想
Fun. JJ, what do you think?
这是我最爱的节日
"It is my favorite holiday.
我明年要上大学了
You know, I am going to college next year.
我还有值得回家的传统节日吗
Will I have a tradition to come home for?"
你们真差劲
You suck.
意大利人有个说法
"You know, the Italians have a saying,
在餐桌上....
'A tavola, non s'invecchia.' At the table --
我说我会做的 肯尼斯 闭嘴
" I said I'd bloody do it, Kenneth! Shut it!
无言有爱 第三季第六集
我不理解这个节日的背景
I just don't get the premise of the holiday.
清教♥徒♥和印第安人之间发生的事...
What happened between the pilgrims and the Indians was t--
结束了 妈妈 认输吧
It's over, Mom. Take the "L."
妈妈 爸爸 我准备好了
Mom, Dad, I'm ready.
很好
Cool.
你或许想问 准备好干什么了
For what, you might ask?
和泰勒复合
To get back with Taylor.
我一直在等待我成熟的标志
I've been waiting for a sign that I'd matured enough,
今早 我起床后发现我长了根胸毛
and this morning, I awoke with a chest hair.
你怎么想 小兄弟
What do you think, little buddy?
他眨眼了 开始行动
He winked. It's on.
我不知道 伙计们 他小时候我们摔过他几次
I don't know, guys. We dropped him a couple times.
也许是摔坏了
Maybe that's it.
妈妈 比利伯伯刚刚停车了
Hey, Mom. Uncle Billy just pulled up.
里面看起来真舒服
It looks so nice in there.
介意我加入你吗
Would you mind if I joined you?
别这样
And...none of that.
每年 我都期望比利会表现很糟
Every year, I look for the worst in Billy...
我从没失望过
...and I find it.
今年 我要期望比利会表现好
This year, I'm looking for the good.
我们...
I mean, we --
我们年轻时玩得挺开心
we used to have fun when we were young.
我们能再次开心的
We can have fun again.
你们不会离婚
You're not getting divorced.
别这么戏剧化 去应门
Stop being dramatic and go answer the door.
比利 很高兴见到你
Billy, good to see you.
-是啊 -你看起来很棒
- Yeah. - You look great.
可不是吗 我约会的小妞
Don't I? Yeah, the chick I'm dating
让我吃素
just got me to go vegan.
我猜你们想吃肉的话可以
I mean, you guys can eat meat if you have to, I guess,
但你能让小辣椒做点不残忍♥的食物吗
but can you have Crabby Spice whip me up something cruelty-free?
你在和人约会啊
So, you're seeing someone!
是你告诉我的那个律师吗
Is it the lawyer you told me about?
算是吧 是她女儿
Yeah, kinda. It's her daughter.
"你应该见见我女儿
You know, like, "You should meet my kid.
她很棒"
She's great."
我告诉你
Well, I'll tell you what --
外婆没骗人
Granny wasn't lying.
你懂的 我很年轻
You get it. I'm young!
我不该和老到要吃心脏病药的人约会
I shouldn't be dating someone old enough to take heart medicine.
说到这个我想起来了 我该吃心脏病药了
Oh, that reminds me. I-I gotta take my heart medicine.
亲爱的
Hey, hon!
我找到我说的快乐了
I found that thing I said was gonna be fun!
并不快乐
It's not!
感恩节快乐 迪梅奥一家
Hey! Happy Thanksgiving, DiMeos!
这是谁 JJ的新助工吗
Who's this -- JJ's new guy?
去年那个颜值高的呢
What happened to the good-looking one from last year?
幸会
Nice to meet you.
JJ
JJ!
该吃药了
Medicine time!
拜托 你不用这样做
Oh, come on! You don't have to do that.
你今天是客人
You're a guest today.
不 吉米 包我身上
Nah, Jimmy. I got this.
新人拿我的心脏病药做什么
Hey, what's the new guy doing with my heart pills?
-好 拿上JJ的包 -拿了
- Okay, grab JJ's bag. - Got it.
你带上药
You bring the pills.
-带了 -快点 走吧
- Got 'em. - Come on. Hurry up.
对不起 我没注意
I'm sorry. I-I wasn't paying attention.
没任何帮助 新人 我们走吧
Not making it better, new guy. Let's go. Go.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine,
但我们得留他观察一晚
but we'll need to keep him overnight for observation.
我们会给他找个病房♥
We're gonna get him a room.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
JJ来医院看病又毁了一切
"Another JJ hospital visit ruins everything."
来医院看病毁过什么啊
What has a hospital visit ever ruined?
度假 毕业
"Vacations, graduations,
爸爸的完美保龄球赛
Dad's perfect bowling game."
得了吧 他只打出了一次全倒
Oh, come on. He rolled one strike.
保龄球馆在播放汤姆·佩蒂的《满月狂热》
The alley was playing all of Tom Petty's "Full Moon Fever."
我不会错过一个球瓶的
I was not going to miss.
你要气死我吗
Dude, you're killing me.
什么都没毁
Nothing's ruined.
而且我要想办法
What's more, I'm gonna figure out a way
让这变成最棒的感恩节
of making this the best Thanksgiving ever.
谁支持我
Who's with me?
这取决于你的计划是什么
Really all depends on the plan.
我还没计划 但想象一下 肯定很棒
Well, I don't have it yet, but just imagine it's great.
听起来不错
Huh. Sounds pretty good.
-不赖嘛 -应该能成功
- Yeah, not bad. - That should work.
看吧 一点不难
There you go. How hard was that?
他们会留他观察 但他没事
Hey. They're gonna keep him for observation, but he's fine.
吉米 我不敢相信发生了这事
Jimmy, I-I can't believe this happened.
如果有什么我能做的
I-If there's anything -- anything I can do --
有 你们可以去别的地方亲热
Yeah, you can make out somewhere
别他妈挡住球赛
that isn't blocking the dang game.
比利 你舒服吗
Hey, Billy. Comfortable?
天啊 不 我恨医院
God, no. I hate hospitals.
那我们走运了 我们有个残疾孩子
Aww, see, lucky for us, we have a kid with disabilities
所以我们爱医院
since we love hospitals.
孩子不会有事吧
Hey. The kid's gonna be okay, right?
这个嘛...
Well.
这不是侵犯传球者
That's not roughing the passer!
拜托
Come on!
你不是想帮忙吗
Hey, you want to help?
去应付他
Deal with him.
我今天没精力管"比利秀"
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表