剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
等等 她刚说什么
Wait. What did she just say?
卡 我们拍好了
Cut! We got it!
每年 他们越来越不好奇
Every year, they get less curious.
我不敢相信我的盟友竟是这样一个骗子
I can't believe my alliance partner is such a liar.
我不是骗子
I am not a liar.
蒂亚·卡塞拉不是你女友
Tia Casella is not your girlfriend, man!
这里一切还好吗
Everything all right over there?
决定了
So it is decided.
我们会克隆一个人类男孩
We will clone a human boy.
我来准备样本
I'll prepare the specimens.
好 我们看看那一幕吧
Okay. Let's watch the big scene.
那肯定会引起一些问题
That definitely should've invited questions.
我们得表现得别那么奇怪
We need to be less weird.
那一幕呢
"Where's the scene?"
不在了
It's not there.
我不懂了
I don't understand.
没拍上
It didn't record.
我拍了 真的
I recorded it. I did.
或者你按了你以为是按钮的东西
Or maybe you touched something you thought was the button
结果那是另一个按钮
but turned out to be another button
从后面看起来像是第一个按钮
that looked like the first button from behind.
两个按钮都应该理解
Both buttons should understand.
我还是毁了这一切吗
Did I sabotage it after all?
也许我昏过去了
Maybe I blacked out --
像是有次我在我的车上涂画
like the time I graffitied "Ray's Mom Is Hot"
雷的妈妈很性感
on my own car.
你说那是贾斯汀·张
You said that was Justin Chang.
为了这事 我们绝交了
We're not friends anymore because of it.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们再拍一次
We'll shoot the scene again.
这次我会走开
And this time, I'll stay away.
不
No!
不是她 是我
It wasn't her. It was me.
我不希望他去纽约
I don't want him to go to New York!
这家里的一切
Everything in this family,
都围绕着你 JJ 没事
it revolves around you, JJ -- fine.
但那意味着你不能改变一切 就这样走掉
But that means you can't just change everything and leave.
你谋杀了我的电影吗
"You killed my movie?
我还以为这是妈妈做的事
I'd expect that from Mom."
我指望她这样做
Yeah, well, I was counting on her to do it,
但她心软了 所以我得介入
but then she went soft, so I had to step in.
那就是至高统治者要做的
Because that's what a Supreme Ruler does.
天啊
Man.
妈妈让JJ搬走 而迪伦毁了他的电影
Mom letting JJ move away and Dylan sabotaging his movie?
接下来是什么
What's next?
你在和学校里最性感的姑娘亲热
Uh, you making out with the hottest girl in school?
我就是啊
I am!
没错 蒂亚·卡塞拉和我是实验室炮♥友♥
That's right. Tia Casella and I are lab partners with benefits.
-有点自尊 雷 -雷 编个谎吧
- Have some dignity, Ray. - Ray, make up a lie...
现在别闹 雷
Not the time, Ray.
没人相信你
No one believes you.
你都不知道她是谁
You don't even know who she is.
蒂亚·卡塞拉 听起来很性感
"Tia Casella"? I mean, she sounds very hot.
爸爸 笔记本在哪
Dad, where's the laptop?
也许你该帮雷找电脑 迪梅奥先生
Maybe you should help Ray find it, Mr. DiMeo.
好
Okay!
迪伦 亲爱的
Oh, Dylan, darling.
如果JJ搬去纽约 那情况会变化
If JJ moves to New York, then things will change.
你有一天也得走
And then you're gonna go away one day, too.
但我们总是会回来
But we'll always come back to us.
养育子女
Parenting --
是唯一以"再见"结束的爱情故事
it's the only love story that ends with "Goodbye."
说得真好
Ohh! That's really nice. Aww.
很美好 是吧
I know. It's beautiful, isn't it?
我刚编的
I just made it up.
抱歉我毁了你的电影 JJ
I'm sorry that I ruined your movie, JJ.
我也会做同样的事来留下你
"I'd do the same thing to keep you."
我的孩子们
Aww, my kids.
我肯定做对了事
I must be doing something right.
舌吻
Tongue!
激♥情♥舌吻
Full-on tongue!
什么
What?!
看见了吗 这是给你们的教训
Yeah, you see that? This is a lesson for all of you.
雷也能玩
Ray can play.
他配得上任何人
And there ain't nobody that's out of his league.
包括蒂亚·卡塞拉
Not even Tia Casella.
这就是我吗
Is that what I am?
某种奖品
Some prize?
蒂亚·卡塞拉
Tia Casella!
找个爱好吧
Dude, get a hobby.
不 蒂亚 你不明白
No, Tia, you don't understand.
你一直在拍我
You've been filming me?
为什么
Why?!
好在扭曲的比赛中
So you could show me off to your parents
跟你父母炫耀吗
in some twisted game?
不 完全不是
No! No, not at all.
我看了视频
Well, I saw the tape.
雷赢了
Ray wins.
我看见你坐在那里
And since I see you there,
所以我可以自信这样做了
I can do this with confidence.
这人在这里干什么啊
What is this one even doing here?!
这是下节课要交的
This is due next period,
我们结束了
and we are done.
蒂亚 等等
Tia, wait!
我们还剩一小时
Okay, we've got an hour left.
来拍你的电影吧
Let's figure out your movie.
我想我刚拍好了
"I think I just did."
就是这样
And that's how it happened.
在漫长的一晚
Over one long night,
很棒的一家人拍了不怎么棒的电影
a pretty great family made a not-so-great movie...
我必须如此
I had to!
然后搞砸了 发现了真实的东西
...then blew it up and found something real.
卡
Cut!
它为什么必须待在外面
Why'd he have to stay outside?
它不过是咬了一次我姐妹
He snapped at my sister once!
熊在看我们
The bear's watching us.
保持微笑 别被怀疑
Keep smiling so he doesn't suspect.
太离奇了
It's uncanny.
谁能分辨她们啊
Who could tell them apart?!
我一开始打算拍一部关于残疾人的电影
I set out to make a movie about being disabled.
蒂亚 你不明白
Tia, you don't understand.
你一直在拍我
You've been filming me?
结果我拍了一部迪梅奥一家的电影
I made a movie about being DiMeo.
这是你做的吗
You did this?
我问了一些朋友 他们很乐意帮忙
I asked some friends. They were happy to help.
纽约大学 这部电影只有我能拍
And that, NYU, is a movie that only I can make.
这所学校学费多少
How much does this school cost?
明天吧
Shh! Tomorrow.
这就是你想隐藏的吗
This is what you wanted to hide?
为什么在这里跳
"Why do it here?"
因为我楼下的邻居
Because my downstairs neighbor
抱怨我动静大
was complaining about the stomping.
很糟糕啊
It's -- It's pretty bad, huh?
不
No! No!
很棒
It's really good.
像是弗雷德·阿斯泰尔
Like Fred Astaire.
你在快乐摇摆
"You positively float."
真的吗
Really?
因为在这段录像后 我跳得更好了
'Cause I've only gotten better since that footage.
五六七八
A 5, 6, 7, 8!
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表