剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
-但和我做法不同 -你得放松
- but not the way I do it. - You got to relax.
你知道今晚多重要吗
Do you know how important tonight is?
不知道 所以我花了八美元
No, I spent eight dollars
在奶酪球配料上
on cheeseball ingredients 'cause I don't.
我只希望JJ一切顺利
I just want it to go well for JJ,
但我们对这女孩了解多少呢
but what do we know about this girl?
她很可能打着其他算盘
I mean, she really could be in it for the wrong reasons.
先排除图钱
Well, I'd rule out "Gold digger."
我知道我很擅长保护JJ
I know that I am really good at protecting JJ
同时给他空间
whilst also giving him space.
我甚至会让他去上一小时车程远的大学
I mean, I'll even let him go to college an hour away.
但这事 我无法控制
But this -- I have no control over this.
她能伤他的心 这必须顺利
She could break his heart. This has to go well.
好 我愿意做
Okay. I'll do it.
我会烦死你 我会成为你的影子
I'll be all over you. I'll be your shadow.
我永远不会让你离开我的视线
I'm never gonna let you out of my sight.
-你去哪了 -吉米 她要跑了
- Where'd you go? - Jimmy, she's getting away!
你说得对
You were right.
那东西太香了
That thing is frickin' awesome.
-你尝了 -嗯
- You tasted it? - Mm-hmm.
-宛如天堂 -但怎么做到的
- Heaven. - But how?
看起来毫发无损
It -- It looks so perfect.
切了一块 捏回原形
Took a slice out of it. Smushed it back together.
看起来一模一样 球学 宝贝
It looks exactly the same. It's ball science, baby!
-能看出来吗 -科学上讲 没人能看出来
- Can you tell? - Scientifically, no one can.
天啊 为什么这么香
God, why is it so good?
我想是因为爱
I think it's the love.
你能尝出来做的时候加入了爱
I mean, you can tell it was made with love.
以及丰富的底蕴
And the rich tradition.
-能尝出来 -是的
- It comes through. - Yes!
就像在古代 食物让人们团聚在一起
Like in the old country when food was about coming together,
是一种通用语
a common language.
食物以前是美味 而不是快餐
Food used to be about tasty bites, not gigabytes.
同意 敬一口
Hear, hear. I'll eat to that.
你弄得不圆了
Oh, you're making it uneven.
来 我修一下
Here, I'll fix it.
再来一点
Maybe just a little bit more.
好 买♥♥到了蛋糕
All right, got the cake,
我们应该会在伊兹之前赶回家
and we should be home before Izzy.
好 安全检查
Okay -- safety checklist.
人数
Head count.
一
One.
二
Two.
好 齐了
Okay. All accounted for.
再说一次 不准厌恶女人
Once again, misogyny will not be tolerated.
快点
"Hurry.
伊兹还有十分钟就到我们家了
Izzy will be at our house in ten minutes."
可以走了 该回家了
We are good to go. Time to head home.
等雾散了就走
Right after this fog clears.
伊兹 欢迎
Izzy, welcome.
迪梅奥先生
Hi, Mr. DiMeo.
拜托 迪梅奥先生是我爸爸
Please, Mr. DiMeo's my father.
-叫我吉米就行 -我不想那么叫
- Call me Jimmy. - I'd rather not.
我很尴尬
I'm awkward.
我从没听过任何人
I've never heard anyone just come out
直接说自己尴尬
and say they're awkward before.
这证明你还算放松
It suggests a certain amount of comfort.
不 我立刻就后悔了 我现在头昏脑涨
No, I regretted it immediately. I'm spiraling now.
进来 坐吧
Come on in. Have a seat.
好
Okay.
你们在哪 伊兹到了
Where are you? Izzy's here.
我们迟了 雾很大
We're late! This fog, it's terrible!
住手 好么
Stop it! Oh, great.
现在我得重新做一遍安全检查了
Now I have to start the safety checklist all over again.
人数 一
Head count! One...
快点安全回来
Just get here safely.
我暂时稳住了你们妈妈
I've got your mom occupied for now.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
我不敢相信这项链打结了
I can't believe you tangled this chain
而你今晚必须要戴
and you have to wear it tonight.
你担心什么项链啊 你应该想着
Why worry about a chain when you should be
让我别注意到伊兹
distracting me from Izzy?
JJ出去了 但他马上回来
JJ stepped away, but he'll be right back.
他说多久回来了吗
Did he say how long he'll be?
伊兹 放松 是我
Izzy, relax. It's me.
你显得像你和某些爸爸困在了一起
You're acting like you're stuck here with some...dad.
我不会挑剔或窥探你
I'm not gonna pick you apart or pry.
-我很正常 -你介意我用卫生间吗
- I'm cool. - Do you mind if I use the restroom?
拜托 我爸才管那叫卫生间
Please, my father's bathroom is the restroom.
你就叫厕所吧
Call it the can.
JJ·迪梅奥
我儿子发的
Oh, it's from my own son.
也许他因为某种原因
Maybe it's a text for me
把给我发的短♥信♥发到了她的手♥机♥上
that he sent to her phone for some reason?
我必须看看
I've got to look.
如果我不该看 就说不
If I shouldn't do it, say "No."
别叫
Eh, not bark.
我让你"说"
I said "Say."
短♥信♥上说 我马上回来
The text said, "I'll be back soon.
别跟他们说 他们不会明白
Don't talk to them about it. They won't understand."
他们肯定瞒着我们什么事
Oh, they're definitely hiding something from us.
去征服她 狼人
Go get her, Wolfman.
你一直在练啊
Wow, you've been practicing.
雷 快开吧 求你了
"Ray, just drive. Please.
我得立刻回家
I need to get home now."
别对我施压了
Stop pressuring me.
看看我们 我们在做什么
Look at us. What are we doing?
如果我们内讧 雾就赢了
If we turn on each other, the fog wins.
伊兹独自和妈妈在家
"Izzy is home alone with Mom.
我求你了
I'm begging you."
我不会拿你的生命冒险硬开过去
I'm not risking your life by driving through that.
但我有个提议
But I can offer you this:
我会沿着雾的边缘开
I'll drive around the perimeter of the fog.
好 家在那边
Okay, home is that way.
如果雾开恩 它就会引我们回去
If the fog be merciful, she will lead us there.
好吧 坏消息
Yeah, bad news.
雾不开恩
The fog be not merciful.
走另一边
The other way it is.
形状是对的
Well, we got the shape right.
问题是 他还记不记得大小
The question is, will he remember the size?
在某种意义上 这个奶酪球只是证据
At a certain point, this cheeseball is just evidence.
我是说我们该分着吃了
I meant we should split it.
我们必须再做一个
Well, we have to make another one.
-配料有什么 -我不知道
- What was in it? - I don't know.
是迪梅奥家族秘方
It's a secret DiMeo family recipe
一代传一代的
passed down from generation to generation.
我只知道里面有爱
All I know is in it is love.
吉米在这盒饼干后面的
Well, there's this cheeseball recipe
奶酪球配方上画了个圈
on the back of a box of crackers that Jimmy circled.
只能用这个了
It'll have to do.
我们向JJ保证过今晚会顺利
We promised JJ tonight would go well,
但我们必须查清这条短♥信♥
but we need to get to the bottom of this text.
我们会查清短♥信♥ 还有很多事
Oh, we'll cover the text. And so much more.
给我争取十分钟做准备
Buy me ten minutes to prepare.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
先告诉你 我会作证指控你的
I'll tell you right now, I will testify against you.
这是游戏之夜 我们玩个游戏
It's game night. Let's play a game.
《启示 真♥相♥游戏》
"Revelations: The Game of Truths"?
顺便说句 很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you, by the way.
好 玩吧
Yeah, yeah. Let's play.
我从没听过这游戏
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表