然后一个无辜的女人自♥由♥了
and an innocent woman is set free.
你的孩子在哪?
Where are your boys now?
和我的人在雪糕店里
They're at the ice-cream shop with my guys.
我去和他们待一会
I'm gonna go and spend some time with them.
然后六点我们在家里跟你会面
Then l'll meet you at our house at 6:00.
我自首
Turn myself in.
这是唯一的交易
That's the only deal.
- 你确定你想要这样吗? - 对
- Are you sure you want this? - Yes.
我叫了我律师 他在处理
I've called my lawyer, and he's putting it together.
- 如果你反悔 - 我说话算数
- If you don't honor this... I will.
我会通知所有人
I'll let everybody know.
我让罗斯福警官跟着你们
And I'll keep Lieutenant Roosevelt posted here.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
事情不该这样
There's gotta be another way.
是该这样 老兄
There's not, man.
我不能让我老婆替我们受罪
I can't ask my wife to take the hit for us.
我也不能让帮派遭殃
And I'm not letting it land on the club.
也许这是该有的结局
Maybe this is what was supposed to happen.
为什么我这么坚持要脱离军♥火♥
Why l've been so hellbent on trying to get us out of guns.
我讨厌这样
I hate this.
我知道 兄弟
I know, brother.
他们要指控你什么罪?
What are they charging you with?
持有非法财产 共谋谋杀
Possession, conspiracy.
违反假释
With the parole violation and the priors.
我讨厌这么说 但他们得把你吊死
I hate to say, they're gonna hang you.
自首可以赢得一点顾念
Surrendering buys me some good faith.
塔拉的律师想他们定25年
Tara's lawyer thinks they'll settle for 25.
违反假释判10年 幸运的话7年吧
Parole in 10, maybe seven if l'm lucky.
老天
Jesus.
我没问题
I'm good with it.
我还能看着孩子长大
I'll still get to see my boys grow.
而且我们的帮派上正轨了
And we got the club in a good place.
我说 和墨西哥人有点麻烦 但最终会摆平的
I mean, shit's a little bumpy with brown, but that'll iron out.
交易前你跟阿尔瓦雷斯和尼罗谈过吗?
Did you talk to Alvarez and Nero after the buy?
没 我们守口如瓶
No. All quiet.
你该告诉帮派其他人
You should tell the rest of the club.
不
No.
你该告诉帮派其他人
You should tell the rest of the club.
我不想这样
I don't want it.
你总是为帮派着想 鲍比
You're always talking about what is best for the club, Bobby.
你来当大最好
You leading is best.
他当你二把手 我们有机会翻身的
With him at your left, we have a chance.
把合法的生意继续推进
Just keep moving towards legitimate shit.
把卡拉卡拉搞起来 推上轨道
Get Caracara up and running.
汽修厂重新开业
T-M back on track.
萨门克罗会没事的
Samcro will be fine.
奇博斯?
Chibs?
嗯
Yeah.
好
Okay.
还有一件事
There's one more thing.
对于祖斯我错了
I was wrong about Juice.
他信不过
He can't be trusted.
为什么? 发生了什么?
Why? What happened?
让他知情
Bring him up to speed.
好
Aye.
我去和我儿子待会儿
I'm gonna go be with my boys.
嗯 好
All right, good.
我们会照顾你的家人的 杰克
We'll look after your family, Jackie.
塔拉需要的 你都帮她一把
Whatever Tara wants, you support it.
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
我真爱你们俩
I love you both so much.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我一直打你电♥话♥
I been calling you.
你送温迪去了吗?
Did you drop off Wendy?
嗯
Yeah.
你 呃 和贾克斯或者其他人说过了吗?
You, uh, talk to Jax or the guys?
没
No.
怎么了 什么事?
Why, what happened?
我 呃…
I, uh...
我接到塔拉律师的电♥话♥
I got a call from Tara's lawyer
说要调警♥察♥过来
looking to pull police archives from Charming.
他们要拘捕他 伽玛
They're arresting him, Gem.
我想塔拉做了交易
I guess Tara made a deal.
我得做些事情
I gotta finish some things.
- 喔 你要去哪里? - 去工作
- Whoa, where you going? - To work.
呃 我的车占了你的道呢
Uh, my truck is blocking you in the driveway.
- 让我开吧 - 我没事 韦恩
- Let me drive. - I'm fine, Wayne.
嘿 也许你忘记了
Hey, maybe you don't remember what happened
上次让你这个状态开车发生什么事
last time l let you drive in this condition.
反正都没所谓了
It wouldn't matter anyway.
我永远都看不到我的孙子了
I'm never gonna see my grandsons again.
嘿 老兄 我感觉到 呃
Hey, man, l'm feeling, um
感到头晕
Feeling really light-headed.
能帮我拿药吗?
Would you get my pills?
-呃 心脏的药? - 嗯
- Uh, the heart ones? - Yeah.
在浴室里
They're in my bathroom.
白色的
In a white bottle.
- 好的 放轻松 好吗? - 嗯
- All right, just relax, okay? - Yeah.
# 他们要去的 #
way they wanna go
# 像熊熊烈火 是你的梦和欲望 #
What looks like a raging fire Are your dreams and desires
# 最终化为尘土 #
Ending up like ashes on the ground
# 如果你给我一个机会 #
If you'll consider me a chance
谢谢
Thank you.
# 和我跳一支舞 #
To falter through a dance
再见 亲爱的
Bye, darling.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
噢 耶 耶 耶 噢喔
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Uh-huh.
耶 耶
Yeah, yeah.
另一个
Another one.
我知道一些情况 儿子
I know some of what's happening, son.
他们会告诉你的
The guys will fill you in.
最好有人告诉你妈
Someone better fill your mom in.
嗯 我们正要找她呢
Yeah, we've been trying to find her.
她刚在家里 不知道现在去哪了
She was at the house. I'm not sure where she went.
她 呃 状态很差
She was, uh, in pretty bad shape.
她开了我的车
She took my truck.
我会找到她的
I'll find her.
嗯 好的
Yeah, okay.
来奇博叔叔这
Come to Uncle Chibby.
啊 我的头上是什么?
Ah. What's on my head?
我会想你的 兄弟
Gonna miss you, brother.
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
到天花板
To the ceiling.
贴着天花板
Stuck to the ceiling.
如果碰到天花板 会坏的
If it goes to the ceiling, it's gonna break.
韦恩在吗?
Is Wayne here?
不确定
Not sure.
我 呃 很高兴事情这样解决了 塔拉
I'm, uh, glad it turned out this way, Tara.
我知道对你家庭来说 仍然是悲伤的一天
I know it's still a sad day for your family
但这么做是正确的
but it's the right thing.
我知道
I know.
韦恩?
Wayne?
嗯
Hmm.
- 他可能在帮贾克斯忙 - 啊
- He's probably helping Jax. - Ah.
好的 我在外面等帕特逊吧 好吗?
All right, well, l'm gonna go wait outside for Patterson, okay?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表