好的
Okay.
祖斯 拿工具箱
Juice, get the kit.
有圆头锤吗?
Got your ball-peen?
嗯
Aye.
我们晚点再拿那个
We can get one of those later on.
混乱之子前主席克雷·莫罗签的
Cooperation affidavit signed by the former president
合作宣誓书
of the Sons of Anarchy, Clay Morrow.
他的证词让我重开
His testimony lets me reopen
针对帮派的RICO法案调查
a RICO case against the MC.
我把军♥火♥生意引向了圣华金
I point the gun dealing to San Joaquin,
奉上你们要抓的坏人
hand you your villains.
我们都知道这是没有保障的狗屁
We both know this is generic, inadmissible bullshit.
对付这些人你得悠着点
You got to move slowly with these guys,
一次只吃一块肉
get 'em to swallow a piece at a time.
要叛变不容易
Turning rat doesn't come easy.
我没有时间跟他们慢慢磨
I don't have time to move slowly.
你想利用这个人
You want to use this guy,
我可以叫人起草合作协议拟
I'll have my office draft up an agreement of cooperation,
有力的证据
something with teeth.
也许我们的RICO调查可以成功
Then maybe we can get a shot at RICO.
我会保证的
I'll make that happen.
你想这些人都死掉 对吧?
You want these guys dead, don't you?
没错
Yeah.
你也想离开这个鬼地方
And you want out of this bullshit county,
成功了你就自♥由♥了
and this win puts your resume on the map,
彻彻底底的
coast to coast.
你 托利克先生 是个威胁
You, Mr. Toric, are a risk.
你的
Your...
档案读起来像本糟糕的警探小说
jacket reads like a bad detective novel.
任性 固执
Volatile, recalcitrant.
还有我所属警区的最高逮捕记录
And the highest arrest record in the history of my field office.
我把这些飞车党拿下之前
Before we bring these bikers down,
我要拿这个本地帮派来示众
I need a public hanging of this local crew.
是的 这次成功会对我的事业有帮助
Yes, a win here will help my career,
但死了孩子
but dead kids
让这个案件对我来说是个人恩怨
makes this case as personal for me
就像你妹妹的死对你来说那样
as the murder of your sister is for you.
理解
Understood.
我会给你协议
I'll get you that agreement.
你最好给郡里打个电♥话♥
You better give county a call.
如果克雷·莫罗没了单独牢房♥
If Clay Morrow loses his PC,
就没人或者来签协议了
there won't be anyone alive to sign it.
放松 好吧?
Relax, okay?
我来就行了 老兄
I got it, dude.
她还好吗?
She good?
嗯
Yeah.
欢迎来到北黛奥莎
Welcome to Diosa Norte.
你们有预约吗?
Do you have an appointment?
没
No.
可以吗?
Is that okay?
当然
Of course.
这些女孩是今晚在的 还有我们的费用
These are the girls here tonight and our fees.
你要和她们一起玩玩吗?
Do you have to spend time with them here?
我们绝大部分的姑娘
Most of our escorts
都会外出接单的
do out-service dates, as well.
这是我们的女神吧
This is our Goddess Bar.
随便玩吧
Feel free to mingle.
附送酒水
Drinks are complimentary.
谢谢
Thank you.
俱乐部苏打
Club soda.
我不知道 老兄
I don't know, man.
给她半剂
Gave her half the ten-pack.
看看袋子
Look at the balloon.
还有药在里面呢
There's still dope in it.
你哪里拿到的?
Where'd you get it?
- 滑铁卢 - 凯西的手下?
- Waterloo. - Casey's crew?
不是
No.
我 我认识这个伙计
I... I know the dude.
谁知道她还嗑了什么?
Who knows what else she took?
很可能她跑路前
She probably dropped something
就用过其他东西
before she went commando.
没事
It's all right.
阿卡蒂奥背叛了我
Arcadio betrayed me.
那注定要发生
That had to happen.
但是她
But she...
还有两个孩子
has two other kids.
跟爸爸生活
Live with the dad.
最小的儿子现在死了 老兄
Her youngest is dead now, mano.
因为我和你死了
Dead 'cause of me and you.
什么有风险已经不重要了
Don't matter what the risk is!
我们不会那样伤害别人
We don't hurt people like that.
但我要知道
But I got to know.
她死在那个房♥间里
Her dead in that other room...
是不是你指使的?
that was your call?
不是
No.
尼罗
Nero...
肯定是毒品
it had to be the drugs.
我很抱歉 我知道
I'm sorry. I know
这对你来说有多难受 兄弟
how rough this has been on you, brother.
但我做的所有都是为了你
But everything I'm doing here is for you.
你能处理好吗?
Can you handle this?
我要回家 看看老婆
I got to get home, see the wife.
我们搞定
We got this.
好像你又赚了
Looks like you bought yourself
一晚安心觉了
another good night's sleep.
你回家我真高兴 宝贝
I'm so glad you're home, babe.
我也是
Me, too.
抱歉我出去了一整天
Sorry I was gone all day.
没事
It's okay.
尼罗什么事?
What's going on with Nero?
没事
Nothing.
小小的拉丁家庭危机
Little Latino family crisis.
你呢?
How about you?
这里发生了什么事么?
Anything happen here?
没
No.
当了一天的家庭主妇
Quiet mom day.
普利克斯旅馆 6♥4♥号♥房♥
告诉你的老大 他有个好地方
Tell your boss he has a nice place.
奎恩 霍帕
另一头见
I'll see you on the other side.
嘿 好的
Hey. Okay.
我在这 宝贝
I'm here, baby.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表