混乱之子前情提要:
Previously on Sons of Anarchy:
让我来
I got this.
祖斯 带上工具箱
Juice. Get the kit.
我必须确认 那是不是你做的?
I gotta know, that was your call?
不是
No.
我是来跟你谈条件的
I'm here to make you an offer.
贾兰·奥塞
Galen O'Shay.
我会把他和一批枪一起奉上
I will deliver him with a shipment of guns
关门打狗
open and shut.
- 你要什么好处呢? - 让混乱之子摆脱
- What's in it for you? - Immunity for the MC
一切枪♥支♥有关的指控
for all gun charges.
重新调查塔拉的案子
You need to look at Tara's case again.
我想接受你的提议
I want your deal.
很抱歉 时机过了
I'm sorry. That deal's no longer on the table.
- 还有其他需要解决的事 - 你没有枪了
- There are other things pending. - You're getting out of guns.
我们应该继续生意 这是我们的地盘
We should have that business. This is our territory.
归我们所有 我们应得的
We own it. We deserve it.
- 嗯 感觉不错 - 在人身上效果更出色
- Yeah, that feels good. - They work even better on flesh.
把枪放下! 放下!
Put it down! Down!
林打死也不会相信我们没有预谋
There is no way Lin's gonna believe we didn't plan this.
我们把中国人灭了 事情就会转向奥克兰那边
We burn the Chinese, things are gonna jump off in Oakland.
我们就失去平衡了
Then we lose the balance.
克雷的审讯提前了 他们明天准备把他转移
Clay's trial has been moved up. They transport him tomorrow.
我们需要帮助
Gonna need some help.
- 见鬼 - 这是040 我们被袭击了
- Shit. - This is 040, we are under attack.
鲍比被打中了 很糟糕
Bobby's been shot. lt's bad.
干得好 杰克逊
Good job, Jackson.
我猜除这之外你们还投了一次票
I guess you had another vote I wasn't privy to.
是的 这次是一致通过
Yeah, we did. This time it was unanimous.
你都干了什么?
What the hell did you do?
我们把杀了你们的人的人给干掉了
We killed the man that killed your men.
这是你应该告诉大佬们的话
That's what you'll tell the Kings.
是你把他们都杀了?
Did you murder them all?
我说了你需要的真♥相♥
I am giving you the truth you need.
这是唯一一个可以保护我们两个人的方法
The only story that protects both of us.
那些复杂因素已经不在考虑范围之内了
Those other complications I had pending are now off the table
这就意味着我们可以达成协议
which means I've decided to take you up on your offer.
作为你与我们合作扳倒混乱之子的交换
In exchange for your cooperation against the MC
你可以摆脱对帕米拉·托利克的谋杀指控
you'll get immunity from Pamela Toric's murder.
如果我把今天枪击中帮派成员的子弹取出来
If I pulled a bullet out of a club member from today's shooting,
可以算作证据吗?
would that be proof?
可以 再加上你的证词
With your testimony, yes.
你只有一次机会 医生
You only have one chance at this, doctor.
很抱歉你失去了一个伙计
I'm sorry you lost a man.
任何障碍对于爱尔兰人来说
Anything that gets in the way of the cause
都只是多造成一点附加损失而已
is just collateral damage to the lRA.
别侮辱我了 那不只是爱尔兰人的事
Don't insult me. That wasn't just the lRA.
你知道克雷·莫罗的转移
You knew all about Clay Morrow's transport.
所以才会有那次枪击 来分散我的警力
That's what that wild gun-chase was all about, to divert my manpower.
没有我来分散你的警力 只会死更多警♥察♥
And without that diversion, you'd have had a lot more dead sheriffs.
你以为我会相信你的那套鬼话什么行动
You expect me to believe that your lies and bullshit maneuvering
是为了保护我的公民?
was to protect my people?
你爱信不信
Believe what you want.
我做了一切能做的事
I did everything I could to make this work.
好吧 很明显不是那么有效
Well, clearly, it didn't work for everyone.
莫罗和奥塞发生过什么?
What happened to Morrow and O'Shay?
为什么要冒那么大的险 只为了杀死对方?
Why take such a huge risk, just to kill each other?
克雷和贾兰有二十年的交情
Clay and Galen got 20 years of history together.
台面上下都有很多交易
Lot of deals, both on and off the lRA table.
所以我猜他们之前谈好的生意黄了
Now, my guess is whatever deal they had set up went bad.
那可有不少生意呢
There's a lot of that going around.
我知道这不是你想要的方式
I know it's not the way you wanted it
但是从我这方面来看
but from what l've seen on the news,
我做了一切我承诺该做的事
I delivered everything l promised.
KG9和爱尔兰人的供货商
KG-9s, IRA supplier
还有当地的枪贩子
local gun dealer.
我完成了我的那一半协议
I held up my half of the deal.
你是个很聪明的人 特勒先生
You're a very smart man, Mr. Teller.
我知道你是如何能够当上老大的了
I can see how you've risen to your rank.
很不幸 我是继承来的
Unfortunately, I inherited it.
嗯 我们都有自己的命运嘛
Mm, we all have a destiny.
也许吧
Maybe.
我们会完成我们的调查
We have to finish our investigation.
然后我来决定你是否得到协议的另一半
Then l'll decide if you kept your end of the deal.
好吧
Yeah.
怎么样?
How'd that go?
她知道她被玩了一把
She knows she got played.
她也知道她得到了她想要的
She also knows she got what she needed.
- 我们得等等看 - 明白
- We gotta wait and see how it lands. - Yeah.
我联♥系♥上了科纳
Well, I got ahold of Connor
告诉他把枪带到瓦汉瓦了
told him to take the guns to Wahewa.
好
Okay.
- 你没事吧? - 没事
- You good? - Yeah.
- 准备好了 老大 - 我整装待发
- Ready, boss. - I'm all over it.
就像射在他妈妈身上
Like jizz on his mama.
嘿 我妈妈已经死了 伙计
Hey, my mama is dead, man.
那也阻止不了他
That won't stop him.
- 我们走 纹身哥 - 跟我来 老大
- Let's go, Tattoo. - Blow me, boss.
噢 谢谢你了
Oh. Thank you.
还需要别的吗?
You need anything else?
不用了 谢谢
No. I'm fine.
好吧 随时告诉我
All right, let me know.
没问题
Okay.
- 你好? - 早上好 医生
- Hello? - Good morning doctor.
嗯 早上好
Uh, good morning.
我安排了一次和ATF的会面
I've been able to arrange a meeting with the ATF.
他们可以实行联邦证人保护
They'll be able to facilitate Federal Witness Security.
我们会通过RICO进行
We'll process through RlCO.
我们会提供你和你的家人所需要的一切
We can give you everything you and your family need.
好的
Okay.
要怎么做?
How?
你需要带着证据到我的办公室来
You'll need to come to my office with the evidence.
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
- 为什么? - 我有个守卫
- Why? - l have escorts.
那你在医院的办公室 可以吗?
Your hospital office, can you make that work?
应该可以
I think so.
你现在在哪儿?
Where are you now?
嗯 大约一小时车程
Um, l'm about an hour away.
快到的时候打给你?
I'll call you when I'm close?
你现在有子弹吗?
Do you have the bullet?
有
Yes.
好的 我得挂了
Um, l have to go.
- 嘿 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
我看起来怎样?
How do l look?
看上去像是被打了一枪
Like you've been shot.
噢 嘘
Oh. Shh.
谢谢你 医生
Thanks, doc.
请进
Come on in.
早上好 能帮我拿一下那个吗?
Morning. Can you get those?
噢 当然没问题
Oh, yeah, sure.
啊!
Ah!
真见…
Godda...
小心烫
It's hot.
嗯 谢谢
Ahem. Thanks.
给你 宝贝
There you go, baby.
- 你的拉丁情人呢? - 和妓♥女♥们在一起
- Where's your Latin lover? - With the whores.
真的?
Really?
上帝 没事
Oh, Christ, relax.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表