In the eye
混乱之子 第六季第3集
托利克先生?
Mr. Toric?
来了!
I'm coming!
- 我们吵醒你了吗? - 是啊
- Did we wake you? - Yeah.
我昨天睡得很晚 搜查工作
I was up late. Research.
你为什么不告诉我塔拉·诺尔斯的事情?
Why didn't you tell me about Tara Knowles?
我刚刚结束每周案情报告
I just came from my weekly case briefings.
我跟她谈过了 她一直坚持家庭的底线
I talked to her. She's toeing the family line.
她是个被指控谋杀的医生
She's a surgeon facing manslaughter.
没有下功夫的空间吗?
No room to push there?
事实是入狱时间还未确定
The reality of jail time hasn't set in yet.
莫罗被他的帮派遗弃了
Morrow was burned by the club.
现在有一堆刀子正等着他呢
Now he's facing a yard full of shivs.
- 他是我们最好的棋子 - 那就用他
- He's our best play. - Play it.
修改证据的协议
Agreement to turn State's evidence.
- 让他把它签了 - 我第一个就去做它
- Get him to sign it. - It's my first stop.
然后还有这个
Make this your second.
马修·简宁斯的妈妈失踪了
Matthew Jennings' mother's missing.
可以说是我们紧盯着的时候从后门溜走了
Literally slipped out the back door while we were babysitting.
我猜她男人也失踪了吧
Banger beau's missing, too, I assume.
是的 而且没有人知道这一切
Yes, and of course, nobody knows anything.
尼罗·帕迪拉
Nero Padilla.
他是阿卡蒂奥·诺罗纳的表兄
He's Arcadio Norona's cousin.
是贝兹拉的头头
He's a Byz-lat OG.
负责运送半合法的货物
Runs semi-legit escorts.
现在在和混乱之子的头头贾克斯·特勒做生意
Currently in business with Jax Teller, SOA's president and
也就是诺尔斯医生的另一半
Dr. Knowles' significant other.
如果有人知道孩子的妈妈在哪里
If anyone knows where the kid's mom is,
那一定是帕迪拉
it'll be Padilla.
很好 从珍宁斯家里那两个蠢货入手
Good. Start with the two shit heads at the Jennings house.
也许他们会背叛老大 给我们泄露一些什么
Maybe they'll flip on the OG, give us some leverage.
这是不是意味着我和你们并肩作战了?
Does this mean I'm on the team?
找到达华妮·珍宁斯
Track down Darvany Jennings,
弄清到底是谁给了那孩子枪
find out who gave her son a submachine gun.
我就当你答应了
I'll take that as a yes.
你想怎么理解就怎么理解
Take it any way you want.
请进?
Yeah?
特勒来了 想跟你谈谈
Teller's here. Wants to talk to you.
克雷怎么回事? 他在郡监狱里传唤我
What's going on with Clay? He summoned me to County.
去找他的公共辩护人
Talk to his public defender.
他现在应该正在他的违反假释听证会上
He should be at his parole violation hearing right about now.
伽玛昨天见了克雷
Gemma saw Clay yesterday,
碰到了一个前任警官托利克
ran into an ex-marshal, Toric.
奥图杀死的那个护士的哥哥
Brother of the nurse Otto killed.
是他吗?
Is this him?
我听说那个人最近一直在积极
Well, I heard the marshal's been pulling some
保全克雷 让他远离蒲伯的谋杀指控
serious favors to keep Clay whole and away from Pope's kill squad.
塔拉在狱中的时候他同样去探视过
He also paid a visit to Tara inside.
他就是那个让她被逮捕的人
He's the one that processed her arrest.
他想从塔拉那里得到什么?
What does he want from Tara?
和他想从克雷那里得到的一样
The same thing that he wants from Clay.
可以摧毁杀死他妹妹的凶手的东西
Something to crush the guys that murdered his sister.
我猜你可以将心比心
And I guess you can relate.
和你对克雷杀死你老婆的仇恨一样
Same hate you got for Clay for killing your wife.
我与此无关
I'm not involved here.
是啊 好吧
Yeah, okay.
- 早上好 - 嘿
- Morning. - Hey.
- 我来拿 - 噢 谢谢
- Let me get that. - Oh. Thanks.
没什么
No problem.
嗯 给你
Uh, there you go.
-伽玛在吗? - 嗯 还没来
- Gemma here? - Uh, not yet.
如果你一会儿要走的话我可以帮你转交
I can, uh, handle 'em for a while if you got to run.
嗯 我可以等一下
Uh, I can wait for a bit.
好吧 嘿!
Okay. Hey!
啊 小心点 看看他跑的样子
Ah. Easy. Look at him go.
这个怎么样?
How's that working out for you?
在一辆废弃油车边的拖车里度过我的晚年?
Spending my twilight years in a trailer next to a used oil bin?
是我从小以来的梦想
What I dreamed of since I was a boy.
你怎么样?
How you doing?
没事了吗?
You getting through this?
我没得选 不是吗?
No choice, right?
你会没事的 宝贝
You're gonna be okay, sweetheart.
我早就不在乎自己了
Not about me anymore.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
- 你把他们留这里? - 没关系吗?
- You dropping 'em off? - Is that okay?
我得去圣托马斯医院检查手伤
I have to go to St. Thomas and get my hand checked.
是在郡上吗?
That happen in County?
像你一样交朋友嘛
Making friends the Gemma way.
他们很想你
They missed you.
是啊 我很高兴
Yeah, that's nice to know.
我一会就回
I'll be back in a few hours.
好的 没问题
Yeah, sure.
看来是个很焦虑的妈妈呀
That's a very worried mother.
她什么都不知道
She's got no idea.
没想到你会来
Didn't think you'd come.
嗯 我来了
Well, I'm here.
我很感激
Appreciate that.
想说什么就说吧
So say what you got to say.
发生的一切... 我都明白
Everything that went down... I get it.
是我应得的
I earned it.
我不会买♥♥你的帐
I'm not buying the mea culpa.
你为了假释告诉了那个警官什么?
What did you give the marshal for PC?
如果他让我见你和伽玛的话 我保证供出帮派
Promised to give up the club if he let me see you and Gemma.
我 我只是想要你知道
I just... just wanted you to know...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
为所有的事
For all of it.
这是你叛变之前的内疚吗?
You shedding the guilt before you turn?
我不会叛变 不会
No turn. No.
不 我什么也没告诉他
No, I ain't giving him shit.
他们会把我送回去的
They'll send me back to gen pop.
就和之前预计的一样
And that'll play out like expected.
好吧
All right.
这就是我想说的
That's all I wanted to say.
对于你妹妹的事情我很抱歉
I'm sorry about your sister.
我能感受到这对你来说有多重要
I can feel how personal this is for you.
但萨门克罗跟她的死没关系
But SAMCRO didn't kill her.
是奥图一个人干的
Otto acted alone.
他早就不是我们的成员了
He's not a member anymore.
他只是个不正常的人 离发疯也不远了
He's just a broken guy, more than a few blocks from sane.
我不管你要对他做什么
I don't give a shit what you do to him.
但是如果你胆敢找我妻子的麻烦...
But if you try to come after my wife...
想要把她跟这桩谋杀联♥系♥起来
try to tie her to this murder...
你就会感受到这对我来说有多重要了
you're gonna feel how personal this is for me.
我希望这些只是做做样子
I'm hoping that was all posturing.
尽你所能地保护你的非法财产吧
Protecting your outlaw legacy for as long as you can.
你违反假释条例将送你回斯托克顿
Your parole violation sends you back to Stockton.
他们十一点半来接你
They got you on the 11:30 transport.
我猜 你根本没法活着进到牢房♥里
My guess... you'll never make it to the inside of a cell.
你这么聪明不会想要这个下场的
You are too smart to go down like this.
你的帮派以谋杀罪陷害
Your club sets you up for murder.
你的妻子背叛了你
Your wife betrayed you.
来啊 克雷
Come on, Clay.
我知道你有多想伤害他们
I know how much you want to hurt them.
我帮不上 只能眼看着这其中的讽刺意味
You know, I can't help but see the irony in all of this.
过去的三十年你涉及了多少桩谋杀?
You've gotten away with how many kills in the last 30 years?
嗯? 但把你送上死刑台的
Hmm? And the one that gets you the death sentence
却是你没有犯过的罪
is the one you didn't do.
塔拉在哪里?
Where's Tara?
她和医生约了见面
She had a doctor's appointment.
她的手
Her hand.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表