混乱之子前情提要
Previously on Sons of Anarchy
昨天在学校枪杀同学的那个孩子
That boy that killed those kids in the school
他是我表弟女人的孩子
yesterday, he belonged to my cousin's old lady.
他用的是一把KG-9
He used a KG-9.
我们的?
Ours?
没错
Yeah.
贾克斯 他们跟我说是嬉笑打闹之类的东西
Jax... It was supposed to be just some fetish stuff.
但其实是虐待色情片
It was torture porn.
他们是谁?
Who were they?
波斯人
Persians.
加纳茨兄弟
Ghanezi brothers.
你还欠我们特瑞格
You still owe us Trager.
我的帮派一分为二
My club has been cut in half.
我失去了手足般的兄弟 我的生意缩水了
I lose another body, my charter folds.
这不是我的责任
Ain't my problem.
我没有听到关于克雷的消息
Haven't heard anything about Clay.
直到他被保释之前
And you won't.
你也不会听到任何消息
Until he's out of protective custody.
有人想要他活着
Someone wants him alive.
我需要在另一个角度切入混乱之子
I need another angle into the MC.
把这个协议签了 我保证
Sign this agreement to cooperate, and I promise you
会有一个法律团队帮你打这场见鬼的官司
a legal team to fight this bullshit murder.
我想见我的妻子
I want to see my wife.
还有我的儿子
And I want to see my son.
你觉得我会为自己的所作所为感到后悔?
You think I feel bad for what I did?
我只想要你知道 你做了正确的事情
I just want you to know... you did the right thing.
克雷在告诉我他怎么原谅我
Clay's telling me how he forgives me.
他疯了 贾克斯
He's crazy, Jax.
你得弄清楚到底发生了什么
You got to go find out what's going on.
让温迪当首要监护人的事
The motion for Wendy to be the primary guardian for
我们马上要开始安排
the boys, we should move on that right away.
如果你发生了什么不测 你会想要这么做的
You will want that in place if something were to happen to you.
你还好吧?
You okay?
没事 是家里的一些事情
I'm sorry. It's a family thing.
我倾听的能力和干口♥活♥的能力一样好
You know, I listen almost as good as I suck dick.
鲍比怎么样?
How's Bobby?
我有种预感他会在萨门克罗之外另起炉灶
I got a feeling he's gonna patch out of Redwood.
游骑兵已经散了
Nomads folded.
你只需要是四个无家可归的伙计
All you need is four members that don't have a home anymore.
你得签名
You need to sign.
我要背叛我自己的儿子 但在那之前
I'm gonna rat out my own son, I'm gonna look him in
我会直视他的眼睛
the eye before I do that.
混乱之子前主席克雷·莫罗签的
Cooperation affidavit signed by the former president
合作宣誓书
of the Sons of Anarchy, Clay Morrow.
他的供词让我重新开始了
His testimony lets me reopen
针对帮派的RICO法案调查
a RICO case against the MC.
我把军♥火♥生意引向了圣华金
I point the gun dealing to San Joaquin
奉上你们要抓的坏人
and hand you your villains.
你要这些人死 是吧?
You want these guys dead, don't you?
伤害那些伤害别人的人
Hurting people who hurt people.
这就是我的解决问题的最终方式
That's always my endgame.
跟你老板说地方不错
Tell your boss he has a nice place.
在犯罪现场找到的那个孩子的日记
The boy's journal that was found at the crime
被几个心理学家拿去分♥析♥了
scene has been analyzed by several psychiatric experts.
我不能披露具体细节 只能说
I can't go into details about the contents other than to say
内容涉及暴♥力♥ 令人不安
they were violent and very disturbing.
那个孩子的日记和储物柜里其他所有物都表明
The journal and other belongings in the boy's locker supported
学校应该重点关注
the school's growing concern about the state of Matthew
马修·珍宁斯的心理健康状态
Jennings' mental health.
我们知道教区在一年前曾建议
We know that the diocese made a recommendation over a year ago
那个孩子寻求外部咨♥询♥
that the boy seek outside counseling.
在我们继续对珍宁斯家庭问题的调查同时
Whether that intervention took place is still being determined
是否进行了外部干预仍待查证
as we continue our ongoing discussion with the Jennings family.
至于武器 我们辨认为一把
As far as the weapon goes, we've identified it as an older,
老式KG-9型号♥冲♥锋♥枪♥
pre-1982, KG-9 submachine gun.
改装为全自动 标准二十发弹匣
Modified to be fully automatic, with a standard 20-round magazine.
由于改装和缺少序列号♥的原因
Because of the modification and the lack of serial numbers, we
我们确定枪♥支♥以非法途径购买♥♥
know that the gun had to be purchased illegally.
我们仍在努力找出马修获得武器的来源
We're still trying to determine whether and how Matthew acquired this weapon.
斯托克顿警方 联邦调查局
Stockton police, the ATF
和特别调查员正在深入调查
and special investigators are deep into this.
找出将如此致命武器投放到
It is my highest priority,
如此危险的孩子手里的负责方
as your district attorney,
是我作为你们地方检察官
as proud resident of this county,
作为这里的一名自豪的居民
and as a mother, to find the
以及作为一个母亲的最高要务
parties responsible for putting a weapon so deadly into the hands of a child so broken.
谢谢
Thank you.
就是这么多了
That's all for now.
告诉我你找到孩子的妈妈了
Tell me you found the mother.
没有
Nowhere.
朋友 同事 没人见过或听过她的消息
Friends, coworkers... no one's seen or heard from her.
见鬼 她男朋友呢?
Shit. The boyfriend?
阿卡蒂奥·诺罗纳 失踪
Arcadio Norona. MIA.
我们逮住了屋子里其他两个贝兹拉帮派的
We picked up the two Byz-lats that were at the house.
他们说他们离开的时候
They claim Darvany and Arcadio were both there
达华妮和阿卡蒂奥都在那儿
when they left.
- 有没有他们把柄? - 没有
- Leverage? - None.
他们是清白的
They were clean.
不得不把他们放了
Had to release them.
事情怎么样了?
How'd it go?
我感觉好多了
Makes me feel better.
那就好
That's good.
你跟他说了什么?
What do you tell him?
我的罪孽 妈妈
My sins, mama.
某种程度上来说
In a way.
好吧 那又怎样?
Well, then what?
他洒几滴他那神圣的上帝之水
He sprinkles his magic Jesus water, and everybody pretends
然后每个人装作所有坏事都没发生?
the bad shit never happened?
是啊
Yeah.
差不多是这样
Something like that.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
It's okay.
听着 我不知道这是否管用
Look, I don't know if it works.
但我一直以来一直这么做
I guess I've been doing it for so long...
我害怕如果停下来的话事情会变得很糟
I'm afraid how bad it gets if I stop.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
嗯哼
Hmm.
嘿 宝贝 怎么...?
Hey, baby, what...?
哦 天哪 我很抱歉
Oh, Jesus, I'm sorry.
- 你用枪打我 - 哦 见鬼 真对不起
- You shot me. - Oh, shit. I'm sorry.
没 没关系 你 嗯
It's-it's okay. You're gonna... Um...
噢 噢 天哪
Oh. Oh, God.
噢 见鬼 不 不 不 不 不 不 不
Oh, shit. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,
你会没事的
you're gonna be fine.
嘘 嘘 不 不 不 不
Shh, shh. No, no, no, no.
你会没事的 没关系
You're okay. You're okay. Shh, shh, shh.
嘘 嘘 嘘 没事的 嘘
It's gonna be okay. Shh.
- 噢 上帝啊 - 对不起 对不起
- Oh, God, no. - I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
- 六号♥房♥ - 好的 谢谢
- Room six. - Okay, thanks.
# 在这世间 #
Riding through this world
# 独自穿行 #
All alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 #
God takes your soul
# 你独自一人 #
You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 #
The crow flies straight
# 划出完美的线条 #
A perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 #
On the devil's path
# 奄奄一息 #
Until you die
# 此生如是 #
Gotta look this life
# 你必须直视 #
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表