你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你们可真是爽啊?
You been having such a good time?
怎么了? 柯莱特在哪?
What's going on? Where's Colette?
把店关了
Closed up shop.
有个贝拉斯基的人几分钟前带她走了
One of Barosky's guys picked her up a few minutes ago.
- 说她会打给你的 - 好吧
- Said she'd call you. - All right.
我会去看她 蒂格
I'm gonna go see her. Tig.
- 是啊 - 你跟我来
- Yeah. - You're with me.
你们其他人回帮派去
Rest of you guys head back to TM.
我想要你回去
I need you there.
叫所有人都小心
Put everyone on notice,
至少直到我们确定这桩波斯人的事了了
just until we know this Persian thing is done.
好 好的
Aye. Okay.
我们走
Let's go.
- 那我们去柯莱特那儿吗? - 就我
- So we heading over to Colette's? - Just me.
我本不想在码头上我们的教♥徒♥朋友前说什么的
I didn't want to say anything at the docks in front of our Catholic friend.
发生什么了?
What's going on?
那些波斯人的情♥色♥设备
That Persian porn equipment,
我们把它们都打包了?
we pack all that shit up?
是啊 伙计 都在港口
Yeah, man. It's at the port.
好的 我想你去那边
All right. I need you to head down there.
我会派个菜鸟跟车去
I'm gonna send a prospect with the van.
我想你把它存在军♥火♥仓库里 以防
I want you to store it at the gun warehouse, just in case
加纳茨过来找它
Ghanezi comes looking for it.
我还以为那个全搞定了
I thought that was all handled.
那个小的再没出现
The younger brother never showed up.
有人今早在码头找到了他的外衣
They found his jacket in the bay this morning.
阿米尔认为我们杀了他
Amir thinks we killed him.
你开玩笑?
You kidding me?
我放走他了 伙计
I cut him loose, man.
我知道 你记得在哪儿吗?
I know. You remember where it is?
是的 就在弗里蒙特外面
Yeah, it's just off of Fremont.
好的
All right.
- 我爱你 兄弟 - 我也爱你
- I love you, brother. - Love you, too.
克雷·莫罗
Clay Morrow.
新来的
Just dropped into K-Level.
你早就被安排好了
You already got tagged out.
- 发生什么了? - 内部问题
- What happened? - Internal matter.
到处问问
Ask around.
皮条客兰尼是个兄弟
Lenny the Pimp's a brother.
帮派在这里不算什么
MC don't mean shit around here.
我知道形势
I know the drill.
好啦 在这儿等着 让我跟卡森谈谈
All right, wait here. Let me talk to Carson.
我会让一切都有意义
I'm gonna make all this matter.
嘿
Hey.
她大概在楼上
Think she's upstairs.
哦 耶
Oh, yeah.
哦 耶
Oh, yes.
哦 耶
Oh, yeah.
就是这样
That's it.
就是这样 宝贝儿!
That's it, baby!
就是这样 宝贝儿!
That's it, baby.
- 就是这样 - 哦 耶
- That's it. - Oh, yes.
哦 耶
Oh, yeah.
就是这样
That's it.
对了 对了
Get it. Get it.
就是这样 宝贝儿!
That's it, baby.
克雷
Clay.
听说你放倒了戴蒙·蒲伯
Heard you buried Damon Pope.
需要掩护 免得黑人寻仇
Need some cover from GN.
是啊
Yeah.
小灰皮!
Gray boy!
看紧了 保持警惕
Keep it tight. Stay sharp.
杰克逊
Jackson.
奥格斯
August.
我没有斯托克顿那边的任何消息
I haven't heard anything from Stockton.
克雷还是活着
Clay's still alive.
但他必须付出代价
But he had to earn it.
谢谢你做的一切
Thanks for making that happen.
嘿 先别谢我
Hey, don't thank me yet.
要是有理由他今早就得死
He's dead before morning if I don't like the reason.
我在当你前导师的领导
I'm taking your mentor's lead.
搞定给我们带来麻烦的问题
Shedding the thing that brings us heat.
- 军♥火♥ - 是啊
- Guns. - Yeah.
克雷跟IRA是老同窗
Clay has old-school ties with the IRA.
我可能得要靠他来搞定那麻烦的断交
I might need him to navigate a very messy breakup.
我跟你一样想他死
I want him dead as much as you do.
但这是生意
This is business.
是明智之举
It's the smart play.
对你来说明智
It's smart for you.
对我来说是让步
It compromises me.
这会传达出错误的信♥号♥♥
It sends the wrong message.
我明白
I get that.
我们在重启卡拉卡拉
I'm resurrecting Caracara.
是我们自己的情♥色♥工作室
It's our own porn studio.
我知道那可能不是标准的蒲伯集团通常会插手
I know it's not exactly the type of business Pope Industries
的生意 不过
usually associates with, but…
对一个幕后的合作者可能利润很丰厚
it could be very lucrative for a silent partner.
还有我们的其他生意?
And our other piece of business?
把你的成人娱乐公♥司♥生意计划发给我 好吗?
Send me the business plan for your adult entertainment enterprise, okay?
好
Yeah.
能让莫特兹和维斯特加入了
Gonna head out with Montez and West.
很好
Cool.
很快就能让他们戴上字标了
Get them to put in their letters right away.
我想让那些堂口放人
I want those charters to sign off.
我希望本周末就能上路
I want to be on the road by the end of the week.
他们知道 到时见 兄弟
They know. I'll see you then, brother.
莫特兹 维斯特
来了!
Coming!
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
- 有问题吗? - 没
- Any problems? - No.
那混球没来上班
Scumbag didn't come by work.
你跟贾克斯谈了?
You talk to Jax yet?
时机不好
It's not a good time.
见鬼
Shit.
来
Here.
- 哦 老天爷 - 嘿
- Oh, Jesus Christ. - Hey.
你得保护你自己 直到我们把他关起来
Until we shut this guy down, you got to protect yourself.
他有可能只是唬人
He's probably just noise.
但你给他看看这个 没准就永远摆脱他了
You show him that, chances are you'll never see him again.
好 除非他拔出他自己的枪把我脑袋轰掉
Yeah, unless he pulls his own out and blows my head off.
那你就先开枪
Then you blow first.
我了解这些混球
I know these scumbags.
这是教训他们的唯一方法
This is the only way they learn.
瞧 那… 上面没有枪号♥
Look, it's… it's got no numbers on it.
不能反查到你的
Can never be traced to you.
光是把它放在包里就能让你安心
Just keeping it in your bag will give you comfort.
- 是把卡尔? - 是啊
- It's a Kahr? - Yeah.
这东西的后座力怎样?
How's the recoil on this thing?
有点足
Little snappy.
走吧 我送你出去
Come on. I'll walk you out.
开门!
Open!
集体监狱里的朋友表示谢谢
Friends in the GN say thank you.
你可能用的着
Might need this.
圣汤玛斯医院 验孕测试:阳性
- 谁目击到了? - 报♥警♥电♥话♥
- Who spotted it? - 911 call.
看见有辆福特车在停车换胎
Saw a Ford pickup truck pull away as they stopped to change a flat.
时间差不多了
About time.
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit.
我爱你
I love you.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表