听我说 你看好这里
Look, you got this until Nero
直到尼罗出来 明白吗?
gets out. You hear me?
这是你的任务
It's on you.
我们双方的人在这一带要互相扶持
We gotta keep shit tight here, man. Both crews.
要及时告知我们情况
Gotta keep our guys in line,
让所有人都知道最新的情况
let everyone know it all works out if everyone stays even.
没有破坏 没有乱讲话 明白?
No one breaks, no one talks. Got it?
是的 你说的对
Yeah, you got it.
他开过来了
He's rolling this way.
好了
All right.
一切生意都照常
Business as usual.
不要!
No! No! No!
我的天
Jesus Christ.
快点兄弟 我们得
Come on, man. We gotta get
快找东西去裹尸体
Find something to wrap the body.
- 祖斯快点 - 不啊!! 戈梅斯
- Juice, Juice, come on. - No! No! Gomes.
我们得离开这里
We gotta get out.
快点 他已经死了
Come on, he's dead, man. Come on, man.
- 快点兄弟 - 放开我
- Come on, man. - Get off of me.
- 那他妈的是什么人? - 我不知道兄弟
- Who the hell was that? - l don't know, brother.
但我们得马上离开这里
But we need to get out of here now.
喂 你去把车开来
Hey, go get your car.
把他放到后备箱去
Put him in the trunk.
- 你开玩笑吧? - 把他包起来
- Are you serious? - Wrap him up.
你不能把他留在大街上 我们走吧 快点
You can't leave him on the street. Let's go. Come on.
那是俩蓝色的84或85年的别克马刀
That was an old blue '84, '85 LeSabre.
这种车这一带见得不多
There's not a lot of those cars around, man.
好了兄弟 我需要你和这些人待一块
All right, man. Hey, I need you to stay with these guys.
把戈梅斯的尸体带到斯基特那 然后放话出去
Take Gomes to Skeeter. And then you put the word out.
找到那辆车
Find that car.
贾克斯 你应该回家去了
Jackie. You should head home.
回去看看你老婆 这里我们会搞定
Go see your wife. We got this.
- 没事的兄弟 - 嘿听我说 快走
- I'm good, brother. - Hey, hey. Go.
这里我来处理就行
Let me take care of this.
如果我们有什么发现 我会马上打你电♥话♥
I'll call you the minute we hear something.
好吧兄弟 多谢了
Go on. All right, man. All right. Hey, thank you.
你怎么知道我会被放出来?
How'd you know I was getting out?
我也不确定
Didn't know for sure.
艾利是怎么说的?
What did Eli say?
他说塔拉不打算起诉我
Tara wasn't pressing charges.
但他还是会展开调查
He's still conducting his investigation.
要我随叫随到
Suggested l stay close.
这事让我无法理解 韦恩
I may not have earned this, Wayne.
我想知道真♥相♥
But l wanna know the truth.
我保证我不会出♥卖♥♥♥你
I promise l won't turn it on you.
你知不知道这到底怎么回事?
Did you know about any of this?
不知道
No.
我只知道如果她换做你
I just know she's just
你也一样会做一样的事
doing what you would do.
保护她的家人
Protecting her family from
塔拉陷害我 说我害她流产
Tara framed me for killing her unborn baby.
她说怀孕根本就是胡扯 你知道的
That pregnancy was bullshit. You know that.
你到底还想不想知道真♥相♥?
You want the truth or not?
你想要掌控这些孩子 掌控你的家庭
Your control over those boys, your family.
这是不对的
It ain't healthy.
我只是做了每个母亲都会
I'm doing what any mother would
让我说完行不行
Just let me finish.
你有个糟糕的过去
What drives you is bad history.
那些都是不靠谱的
It ain't real.
对孩子们来说影响很不好
And it ain't what's best for those boys.
你发生的事我很遗憾 真的
I'm sorry this happened to you. I am.
你是付出了很多的爱 伽玛
You got a lot of love in you, Gemma.
真心的 深深的爱
Sweet, deep love.
我看的出来
I've seen it.
但这份爱里交织着如此多的秘密和仇恨
But it's so wrapped around secrets and hate
我不知道以后你还会不会付出这种爱
I don't know if you can find it anymore.
那我该怎么?
So, what l?
我就眼睁睁的看着她毁了我的生活
I just let her destroy my life
夺走我的家人?
take away my family?
这就算是所有秘密和仇恨的代价吗?
Is that the payback for all the secrets and hate?
你有几条路可以选 亲爱的
You got a couple roads in front of you, sweetheart.
其中有条路可能会很漫长
One of them is real slow
而且没准很艰难
and probably very uncomfortable
但是最终会回到这几个孩子身边
but eventually leads back to those boys.
那另一条路呢?
And the other one?
那个你已经在路上了
It's the road you're already on.
法官通过了你申请的限制令
Judge filed your restraining order.
今天就会在伽玛家里生效
It'll be served at Gemma's house today.
那么监护豁免书呢 准备好了?
And the custody waivers, they in place?
是的
Yes.
按照我们手上的卷宗
With the case we've built,
我怀疑不会有法庭对贾克斯或伽玛放开探视权
l doubt any court would award custody to Jax or Gemma.
好的
Good.
- 我必须得问问你 - 那么这个是
- I have to ask you - So this is
这个是我把父亲房♥子出♥售♥的收款账号♥
This account is from the sale of my father's house.
这样在起诉贾克斯的时候我能继续付钱给你
So I'll still be able to pay you when we file against Jax.
这不是我想问的
That is not what I was going to ask.
我知道 但这才是你该集中精神 做好的工作
I know. But that's what you should be focusing on. Doing your job.
我需要彻底的披露 塔拉
I need full disclosure, Tara.
那样我才能最好的为你辩护
That's how l can defend you best.
你为我辩护最好的方法
Plausible deniability and payment
就是看似有理的推论和收钱
is how you defend me best.
你该走了
You should go.
塔拉 我知道你做了什么
Tara, I know what you did
你可以自己出去
You can show yourself out.
收手
Stop it.
你收手
You stop it.
- 让他进来 - 是 夫人
- Send him in. - Yes, ma'am.
谢谢你来看我 查理
Thanks for coming to see me, Charlie.
不算什么 你提供了专车接送种种服务嘛
The least l could do, you springing for the private car and all.
我猜你已经知道你生意伙伴的坏消息了
I assume you've read the bad news about your business partners.
是啊 一些非常有创意的报道
Yeah. Some very creative coverage.
哈维·莱文会感到骄傲的
Harvey Levin would be proud.
这是一份为了应对本市财政问题提出的
This is a proposed redistricting of our city resources
管控市政资源的动议
to cope with our current fiscal issues.
是我请求司法介入的
It's my request for law enforcement.
这样就让港口置于治安官的部门管辖之下了
This puts the port under the jurisdiction of the Sheriff's Department.
这意味着你的好基友得找别的方法捞油水了
Which means your cronies have to find another way to supplement their paychecks.
我知道我不过是个又老又脏的老怪物
I know l'm just an old, dirty dinosaur.
没准智商不到我想象的一半
Probably just half as smart as I think I am.
但我很怀疑真有事你会提前警告我
But l doubt you'd be giving me a heads-up about all this.
也就是说 现在
Which means, currently
这只是单纯的威胁
that's just a threat.
一小时前 老霍巴特电站外面
An hour ago, a homeless couple
一对无家可归的夫妇
out by the old Hobart plant
看见一伙骑车的帮派分子
saw a bunch of gang members and guys on motorcycles.
他们符合一个惯犯的特征
They fit a familiar profile.
然后他们中的一个撞倒了一个匪徒
Then one of them ran down one of the bangers,
压过了他 拖走了尸体
crushed him, dragged the body.
扔进一辆轿车的后箱然后离开了
Threw it into the trunk of a car and they all took off.
我想要你查出来是谁这么干以及为什么
I want you to find out who it was and why it happened.
葛络瑞娅·罗德里格兹在二号♥线 说很紧急
Gloria Rodriguez on line two. Said it's urgent.
好的 带波拉斯基先生出去 我们完事了
Okay. Show Mr. Barosky out. We're done.
要是我什么都查不出呢?
What if I can't find anything?
那这就不仅仅是威胁了
Then this is no longer a threat.
是个警告
It's a heads-up.
塔拉?
Tara?
宝贝 你在家吗?
Babe, you home?
嘿 你有急事吗?
Hey. You on a burner?
是啊 发生什么了?
Yeah. What's going on?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表