Not without my sons.
你给我听清楚了 塔拉
You need to hear this, Tara
并且尽所有能力去理解
and understand it on every level.
汤马斯和亚伯不会由你带大
Thomas and Abel will not be raised by you.
你现在的选择只会决定
What you do now will determine
我们如何传递出这一信息
how we deliver that message.
妈妈搬走了
Mommy moved away
还是妈妈死了
or Mommy passed away.
你说了算
Your call.
联♥系♥不上林或者他叔叔
Couldn't connect with Lin or the uncle.
饭店 仓库都打过了 没消息
Tried the restaurant, warehouse. Nothing.
好吧 我会确保
Okay. Well, I'm gonna make sure
明天的工作不会是与两百个警长一场枪战
that tomorrow's job doesn't end up in a 44-minute gunfight with 200 sheriffs.
你觉得这会怎样 兄弟?
How do you think this one plays out, brother?
我不知道 伙计
I don't know, man.
大家都依赖你的时候 你很难抽身
lt's hard to unplug when everybody depends on you for the power.
谁?
Yes?
贾克斯·特勒在线上
I have Jax Teller on the line.
- 接过来 - 二号♥线
- Put him through. - Line two.
特勒先生 能为你做什么?
Mr. Teller, how can l help you?
今天我们见到黛奥莎的执照了
We got our license for Diosa Del Sur today.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢 现在该你提供信息了
You're welcome. Now it's your turn to deliver.
我会在四十八小时内把贾兰·奥塞交给你的
I'll give you Galen O'Shay within the next 48 hours.
能说的更具体些吗?
Can you be a little more specific?
我明天跟你见面 告诉你细节
I'll meet you tomorrow, give you all the details.
你能证明你会收手吗?
Can you prove your end?
我为你和你的帮派起草了一份免罪协议
I've drafted an immunity deal for you and the club.
让我的人为塔拉起草了一份减罪申请
Had my team set up a plea agreement for Tara.
有一些罚款 做义工 但不用坐牢
There's some fines, community service, but no jail time.
很好
Good.
贾兰会有一支很强大 装备精良的军队
Galen will have a large, well-armed crew.
你得准备人手 多点好
You're gonna need manpower, and lots of it.
我会告诉你把人派出来的时间地点
I'll tell you where and when to send them tomorrow.
觉得她会上钩吗?
Think she'll take the bait?
看情况了
Depends what it is.
好啦 孩子们 去哪?
Okay, boys, where to?
柯莱特那
Colette's.
那么从伽玛还是 呃
So you known Gemma since she was, like,
小孩子的时候就认识她了?
a kid, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
她那时跟现在一样疯狂吗? 呵
She as crazy then as she is now? Heh.
我猜是
I guess.
贾克斯的前妻 这个温迪
Jax's ex, this Wendy,
她戒毒有段时间了?
she been clean for a while?
是啊
Yeah.
她在查敏长大的?
She grow up here in Charming?
不是
No.
我猜癌症让你失去了跟人谈话的能力
So I guess the cancer's eaten away that part of your brain that can hold a conversation.
不 是让我对不放在眼里的人失去耐心
No, it's eaten away at my patience for people l don't give a shit about.
有人对我
For the record
正式的这么说过
someone talks to me that way
我一般都抓住他们的屁♥股♥把他们扔下车
I usually grab their ass out of the car and throw them a beat-down.
我猜我是因为自己的病得到了同情
Guess l'm getting a pardon on account of my sickness.
嘿 瞧 我死过两次
Hey, look, l've been dead twice.
我被剖开过三次
I've been cut open three times.
我有一个得了脊柱裂的孩子
I've got a kid with spina bifida.
没准活不到十五岁
Probably won't make it till he's 15.
所以你的癌症 对我来说不算什么 伙计
So your cancer, it don't mean shit to me, man.
我是想试着努力和好
I'm trying to make an effort here
因为我知道伽玛有多爱你
because l know how much Gemma loves you.
相信我 我知道这有多难
Trust me, l know how hard it is to earn that.
谢谢你让我感觉这么糟糕
Thanks for making me feel like shit.
没问题 兄弟
No problem, homes.
左边!
Left side!
下去!
Jump off!
- 见鬼 - 贾克斯
- Shit. - Jax.
- 你没事吗? - 扶他起来
- You okay? - Pick him up.
我没事 我没事
I'm all right. l'm all right.
出来! 出来! 立刻!
Out, out, out! Now!
- 在你后面 - 该死
- Behind you. - Shit.
杰克小子
Jackie.
放下 放下
Put them down. Put them down.
好啦 好啦 好啦伙计 好啦
All right. All right, man. All right.
- 我们没法控制贾兰的行动 - 放开他
- We got no control over what Galen does. - Get off of him.
这疯子把两个我的人砍成碎片
Psycho just cut two of my guys into pieces
然后炸翻了我们的帮派屋
and blew up our goddamn clubhouse.
我们把集团的生意交给了亨利
We got the cartel business with Henry.
我们怎么会任由爱尔兰人杀掉他?
Why would we okay the lrish to take him out?
放松
Relax.
如果我想让你死 我早就杀了你六次了
If I wanted you dead, I could've killed you six times already.
好 那你到底要什么?
Well, what the hell do you want?
你们想脱离军♥火♥
You're getting out of the guns.
应该由我们接手
We should have that business.
集团的货停止供货了
The cartel shipments have been grinding to a halt.
我们需要控制街区 这是我们的地盘
We need the street. This is our territory.
我们拥有它 它属于我们
We own it. We deserve it.
没那么简单 先生
It's not that simple, sir.
那就让我为你说明一下 孩子
Then let me dumb it down for you, son.
你们中任何一个想活下去条件
The only way any of you walk away from here
都是你们切断爱尔兰那条货源
is if you shut down the lrish pipeline
而我的家族接手北加州的枪♥支♥
and my family take control over the guns in Northern Californ.
我猜我没选择 是吗?
I guess l don't really have a choice, do l?
不 你没有
No, you don't.
而你要洗手不干 就告诉我
And you close the deal when you tell me
上哪找贾兰·奥塞先生和他们的枪
where I can find Mr. Galen O'Shay and their guns.
我得为今天的事跟他们扯平
I need to even the score after what they did today.
贾兰明天会有批货进来
Galen's got a shipment coming in tomorrow.
在新地点放货
Drop is at a new location.
我会通知你地点时间
I'll let you know when and where.
好
Okay.
但我会带走你一个人 保证大家都坦诚
But l'll entertain one of your men until then. Keep everyone honest.
我喜欢那个长相怪的
I like the crazy-looking one.
拿开你的手
Get your hands off me.
我不会让你带走任何一个我的人
I'm not letting you take one of my guys.
那就带走你
Then l keep you.
- 想都别想 - 不
- That ain't happening. - No, you're not.
我没事 头儿
I'm cool, boss.
你们几个分头行动
You guys split.
我跟老黄钟玩玩
I'll chill with old Wang Chung.
拿开你的手
Get your hands off me.
明天
Tomorrow.
拿开手
Get off me.
你在这做什么?
What are you doing here?
一般有人把我撞翻时我都得去医院
I always come to a hospital when someone runs me over.
告诉贾克斯我用不着看门狗
Tell Jax I don't need a watchdog.
我不过是来看着亚伯和汤马斯
I'm just keeping an eye on Abel and Thomas.
确保他们不会去不该去的地方
To make sure they don't go anywhere they're not supposed to.
应他们祖母的要求
A request of their grandmother.
- 他在哪儿? - 我不知道
- Where is he? - I don't know.
就告诉我他在哪 混球
Just tell me where he is, asshole.
黛奥莎 斯托克顿
Diosa. Stockton.
跟他的合伙人见面 柯莱特
Meeting with his partner, Colette.
来 我来给你问地址
Here, let me get you the address.
那是她的车
That's her car down there.
温迪 你在吗 我是韦恩
Wendy. You in there? It's Wayne.
这是烟啊 伙计
That's smoke, man.
该死 从里面冒出来的 温迪
Shit, it's coming from inside. Wendy!
后退 后退
Step back, step back.
往这儿踢 就这儿 好的
Kick right there. Right there. All right.
天啊
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表