He knows.
这里完事了你要回家吗?
You headed home after this?
不
No.
我们跟爱尔兰人还有些事没完
We got some stuff to clean up with the Irish.
得很晚我才能完事
It's gonna be a late one for me.
孩子们跟伽玛待一起?
The boys staying with Gemma?
是啊
Yeah.
愿意的话去道个晚安吧
Go say good night if you want.
不 我应该就呆在这儿
No, I should just stay here again.
省心些
It's easier.
好的
Okay.
等你审判结束 我们再理清头绪
After your trial, we're gonna figure all this out.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 我不知道你在做什么 - 我们知道
- I don't know what you're doing. - We do.
好啦 我们该走了
All right, we should get going.
塔拉要呆在这儿 你跟着我们
Tara's gonna stay here. You're with us.
我能走吗? 求你了?
Can l go? Please?
我宁愿被射杀也不想再服侍他小便了
I'd rather get shot at than have to help him piss again.
来嘛 伙计 我们在一起很合得来
Come on, man. We're so good together.
很好
Nice.
玩个够 小子们
Make it count, boys.
好啊 吸我啊
Sure. Blow me.
谢谢
Thank you.
想给来我更多吗?
Do you wanna get me more?
- 嘿 - 什么?
- Hey. - What?
你得停止喝酒然后回去睡觉
You need to stop drinking and get back into bed.
是 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
来吧
Come on.
帮我扶他起来
Help me up with him.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
有事还是找乐子
Business or pleasure?
谢谢 我想 找乐子吧
Thanks. Pleasure, l think.
你还好吗?
You okay?
还在努力呢
I'm working on it.
我听说昨晚发生的事了
I heard about what went down yesterday.
- 我很抱歉 - 嗯
- I'm sorry. - Mm.
反正心知肚明会这样
It's not like it didn't have to happen.
他自己也不是没想到会这样
Or he didn't have it coming to him.
一切都会正常的
It'll be good again.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我嗑了药
I'm kind of high.
来吧
Come on.
脱♥光♥了 穿个浴袍
Get undressed, put on a robe.
我找个人回来
I'll send someone back.
特别爱好?
Preference?
人好就行
Someone nice.
好的
Okay.
哦 嘿 亲爱的
Oh, hey, darling.
他还没有回来
He's not back yet.
- 还在斯托克顿? - 我想是
- Still in Stockton? - I think so.
瞧 关于克雷我很抱歉
Look, sorry about Clay.
嗯
Yeah.
喝一杯 我得给祖斯安排一下
Grab a drink. I'm getting Juice a date.
- 祖斯在这儿? - 是的
- Juice is here? - Yeah.
他有点
He's a little
不在状态
undone.
是啊 我想也是
Yeah, l'm sure he is.
嗨 我这有个人
Hi. So I've got this guy
真谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you so much, sweetheart.
不用谢
You're welcome.
你得呆在床上休息会
You need to stay in bed and get some rest.
没问题
Not a problem.
我们爱你 医生
We love you, doc.
他怎样?
How's he doing?
他在休息 我只想洗洗然后也歇会
He's resting. I'm just gonna wash up and do the same.
我累坏了
I'm exhausted.
听起来不错
Sounds like a plan.
- 你跟洛奇谈过了? - 是啊
- Did you talk to Roarke? - Aye.
反响不太好 但他知道我们没多少选择
It wasn't a cheerful response, but he knows we have limited options.
他会跟其他大佬谈的 等我会面后的结果
He's gonna talk to the other Kings, wait for my call after the meeting.
好的
Okay.
这是马克斯?
This Marks?
老大登场了
That's the boss.
嘿!
Hey!
你个混♥蛋♥ 特勒
You piece of shit, Teller.
别担心 结果不错
Don't worry. It ends well.
大佬们会处决你 小子
The Kings will crucify you, boy.
残忍♥屠♥杀♥ 你们每个人
Fierce slaughtering, every one of you.
科纳先生
Mr. Connor.
谢谢你加入我们
Thank you for joining us.
先放我的人然后再带走他
You don't get him until l get my guy.
- 满意了? - 呵呵呵
- Happy? - Heh-heh-heh.
- 你没事? - 是的
- You okay? - Yeah.
好了?
Okay?
奇博斯
Chibs.
枪还在车里
Guns are still in the truck.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
我们也爱你
And we love you.
- 你好? - 诺尔斯医生 泰恩·帕特逊
- Hello? - Dr. Knowles, Tyne Patterson.
你跟你律师谈过了吗?
Have you spoken to your lawyer?
没 怎么了?
No. Why?
他做了些调整 但他对条款挺满意的
He made a few tweaks, but he likes the deal we made for you.
想要我们继续进行
Wants us to move ahead.
好 我会打电♥话♥给他的
Okay, I'll give him a call.
我们希望能在六点见你
We'll expect to see you by 6.
好
Okay.
我就说了会好的
I told you it ends well.
要是那老头一见到我就给我来一枪会怎样?
What if the old man put a bullet in my head at first sight?
那怎么办?
Then what?
那是你的风格 不是他的
That's your style. Not his.
是啊 因为他会把你带回他的库房♥
Yeah, because he would take you back to his warehouse,
折磨你一阵子
torture you for a while
然后割了你的喉咙
then he'd slit your throat.
这真是非常欠考虑的做法
This is some real cowboy shit here.
是必要的
It was necessary.
打击中国帮
Sets the Chinese back.
让你明白马克斯的能耐
Lets you see what Marks can provide.
你听命于他?
And you answer to him?
马克斯先生 就像蒲伯先生 是我们的赞助人
Mr. Marks, like Mr. Pope, is our benefactor.
他保护我们的利益 我们保护他的
He protects our interests. We protect his.
我们会等到天黑
We're gonna wait till after dark
然后把车停到林的饭店门口
gonna park the van in front of Lin's restaurant.
那样可以传达个信息
That'll make a statement.
很高兴见到你
It's good meeting you.
嗯
Aye.
再见
See you soon.
不 不会再见了
No, you won't.
拜托 特勒 你开啥玩笑?
Come on, Teller, who you kidding?
那会对奥克兰有什么影响?
So, what does it do to Oakland?
地盘会有点分♥裂♥
It unravels a little.
我会让马克斯帮你开路的 他在路上了
I'll let Marks break it down for you. He's on his way.
好的
Okay.
我不管他们有多帅
I don't care how cute they are.
现在不是上世纪九十年代了
This isn't 1♥8♥9♥6.
我们不搞以物易物
We don't barter.
他们的皮毛非常有价值
Their fur is very valuable.
我想我们可以养着他们 然后做些大衣
I figured we'd breed them and make coats.
或者帽子 柔软小巧的毛帽子
Or hats. Little soft furry hats.
我们收现金或者刷♥卡♥
We take cash or credit.
我们在放走机会
We're missing an opportunity.
我要把一只家伙赶到你面前
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表