- Tiggy? - Yeah.
- 去找找祖斯的车子 - 收到
- Find Juice's bike. - All right.
我们这样做允许么 老妈?
This okay with you, Mom?
死开
Blow me, boy.
等等
Hey. Hey.
那是我的摩托
That's my bike.
喂! 祖斯住手!
Hey! Juice!
喂喂喂 放松点
Hey, hey, hey, come on. Hey, hey, hey.
他有点不正常
He ain't right.
这倒头一次见
That's new.
- 是啊 - 贾克斯
- Yeah. - Jax.
你最好来车♥库♥里面看看 兄弟
You gotta see this in the garage, man.
哇哦 大丰收
Oh, snap.
我看了下标签
I checked the stickers.
他妈全新的
They're brand-new.
所有这些摩托会送往布尤特郡的贝纳奇哈雷店
All of them are going to Bernacchi Harley in Butte County, Jax.
哇哦
Wow.
你打算怎么做 老大?
What do you wanna do, boss?
当你发现一堆小偷偷来的赃物时
What you're supposed to do
你该怎么做?
when you find stolen merchandise:
打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥呗
Call the police.
- 你的条件我们没兴趣 好吗? - 明白
- Sorry, no deal. All right? - Understood.
谢谢
Thank you.
是时候拿掉头套了 小妹
Time to go 'hood, sister.
告诉你律师我会把审判日期提早3周
Tell your lawyer I'll be moving up the trial date three weeks.
还有我会亲自督办这个案子
And I'll be prosecuting the case myself.
法庭上见 医生
See you in court, doctor.
佩根在哪?
Pagone?
他们他妈的搞什么飞机?
What the hell's going on?
- P.J.! - 我在里面
- P.J.! - In here.
我靠
Shit.
帅哥们 这里不需要武器
No need for guns, boys.
我们现在都是朋友了
We're all friends now.
他们让我打给你们的
They made me call you.
是的 是我们叫他打的
Yes, we did.
同时我们也拍了所有这些车辆的照片
We also took pictures of all these vehicles.
万一到时候我们不得不选择物归原主
Just in case we need to return them to their rightful owners.
知不知道你们所谓的那些被偷的摩托
Did you know that these are the bikes that you said were stolen
全被我们在这里找到了?
and we found them all here?
这事得有多么的丧心病狂啊?
I mean, how crazy is that?
你们想要什么?
What do you want?
首先 你们把那么多好东西就直接丢这?
First of all, leaving all this shit here?
这是多么愚蠢和不敬业
That's just stupid and lazy.
你们要做些投机倒把的事
You know, if you're gonna go outlaw,
也该稍微动动脑子啊
boys, use half a brain.
你这样让我们都看起来像坏人
I mean, you're making us all look bad.
祖斯你要哪一辆?
Which one do you want, Juicy?
这辆可以
This one is good.
他要拿走那辆李伯拉斯
He's gonna take Liberace's bike.
别担心 我们自己可以改编码
Don't worry, we'll change the numbers ourselves.
我要做的是确保今天发生的一切
What l need you to do is make sure that none of the shit that happened today
不会牵扯到我们
comes back to bite us in the ass.
否则这所有的一切将公之于众
Or all of this goes very public.
好的 当然
Okay. Yeah.
还有
And...
我要你们俩为你们今天的所作所为
I need you both to apologize
向我所有的兄弟道歉
to all my guys for your behavior today.
你开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
你看我像开玩笑吗?
Do you think l'm kidding?
对于我今天的行为我表示道歉
Sorry for my behavior today.
- 对于我今天的行为我表示道歉 - 听到
- Sorry for my behavior today. - Yeah.
对于我今天的行为我表示道歉
Sorry for my behavior today.
差不多该走了
It is good to be back.
对于我今天的行为我表示道歉
Sorry for my behavior today.
对于我今天的行为我表示道歉
Sorry for my behavior today.
对于我今天的行为我表示道歉
Sorry for my behavior today.
对于我今天的行为…
Sorry for my behavior...
一路顺风
Get home safe.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表