He threatened Lowen, and she
所以她只能什么都交代了
told him everything.
他做了什么?
What did he do?
他没有伤害到她
Well, he didn't hurt her.
也没伤害我
Me either.
我不知道是什么让他去找上罗温的
And I don't know what pushed him at Lowen.
是伽玛
Gemma.
她昨天来过这里
She came here yesterday.
她说我在帮你伪造证据
Said she knew I forged documents to help you.
还威胁要告到院里
Threatened to tell the hospital.
她想吓唬我 但我当时表现的有点傲慢
She was bluffing, but my response was too cavalier. l--
她知道了我在保护你
She knew l was protecting you.
怎么回事?
What happened?
我告诉她 她什么都证明不了
I told her she couldn't prove anything.
她说不用她自己 她的儿子会证明一切
She said she didn't have to, that her son would.
她只是需要一个比瘾君子更靠得住的证人
She just needed a more reliable source than a junkie.
温迪肯定什么都说了
Wendy must have talked.
塔拉 我昨天都不敢回家
I was afraid to go home last night, Tara.
我告诉戴夫我得留在医院通宵做事
I told Dave that I had to work through the night
我昨晚就留在这里
and I stayed here
因为这里有警卫
where l knew there were guards.
不 不 贾克斯是从罗温得到的消息
No. No, Jax got his information from Lowen.
我不觉得他会伤害你
I really doubt he'd bother you.
我冒不起那个险
I can't take that chance.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我一共有3周的休假时间 我会马上休假
I've got three weeks of vacation and comp time, and I'm gonna take them.
我会住在赛多纳的妹妹那边
I'm gonna stay with my sister in Sedona.
我理解
I understand.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
请务必小心
Please be careful.
谢了
Thank you.
还真不知道你能不能来
Wasn't sure if you'd make it.
我来了
I'm here.
今天早上签署的
Showed up this morning.
黛奥莎 三陪按♥摩♥服务 受法律保护
Diosa Del Sur Escorts and Massage, officially in business.
- 啊那太好了 - 是的没错
- Ah, that's great. - Yes, it is.
谢谢二位帅哥
Thank you, gentlemen.
我不管你们发生了什么 但不许再打架
I'm not sure what happened, but no more fighting.
我会让莱拉来熟悉下姑娘们
I'll have Lyla come sit down with the girls.
确保收集好她们每个人的个人信息
Get their info, make sure we have everyone's W-9s.
踢掉那些达不到黛奥莎档次的
Weed out anyone who's not up to Diosa's very high standards.
差不多那样
Something like that.
你想把这放什么地方 宝贝?
You want me to put this someplace, sweetie?
我自己来处理 谢谢
No. I got it, darling. Thank you.
如果你不介意 我得在这里蹭几个晚上
I'm just gonna crash here for a few nights, if you don't mind.
当然不介意 来吧
Of course not. Come on.
把你的东西放我房♥间里
Put your stuff in my room for now.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
什么原因让你不留在家过夜?
Any reason why you're not sleeping at home?
你还是不知道的好
Ah, you don't wanna know.
可能你说的对
You're probably right.
- 你好 - 你好啊
- Hey. - Hey.
发生什么事情了?
What's going on?
关于克雷的
I got a Clay thing.
爱尔兰那边有情况
We've got an lrish thing.
去我办公室谈吧
Use my office.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是伽玛·特勒
Gemma Teller.
我是柯莱特·简 很荣幸
Colette Jane. Pleasure.
果然不一般
That's what I hear.
克雷想要见我
Clay wants to see me.
律师说今天下午他安排我见面
Lawyer says he can get me in this afternoon.
他有说为什么要见你?
Did he say why?
说要签署些什么文件
Papers he wants signed, something like that.
或许只是个借口想见见我
It's probably just an excuse for a sit-down.
爱尔兰那边什么个情况?
What's going on with the Irish?
不要紧 他知道我们大部分的事情
It's okay. He knows most of it.
那好吧 贾兰现在在镇上
Okay. Galen's in town.
说我们必须在20分钟内去Nor-U-Bev见他
Says we have to see him, Nor-U-Bev, in 20 minutes.
谁知道见面是为了啥?
Got any idea what it might be?
- 不知道 - 我们得动身了
- No. - We should get going.
不然桥上堵的一塌糊涂
The bridge is gonna be jammed.
有些话我想对尼罗和你说
I got something l need to tell you and Nero.
- 要我们回避么? - 不用
- You want us to split? - No.
我想你们也听听
I want you to hear this too.
昨晚我问过罗温了
I talked to Lowen last night.
我知道了有关塔拉的一些真♥相♥
I got some truth about what happened with Tara.
她确实没怀孕
She was never pregnant.
塔拉陷害了我老妈
Tara set up my mom.
做的看起来像是一起流产
Made it look like a miscarriage
因此我就会签字
so that I would sign off on
让我老妈不再是我儿子们的监护人
Gemma never becoming legal guardian of our sons.
她想和我离婚
She wants to divorce me.
她想要全部的抚养权 她想要离开我们
She wants full custody, and she was gonna split.
我的天
Jesus.
那如果坐牢呢?
What about jail?
如果她服刑的话
Well, if she served time,
她会让温迪成为孩子的监护人
she was gonna make sure Wendy became the guardian
最终她会把我的儿子们带离查敏
and that she got my sons out of Charming.
我很抱歉 我前面没相信你
I'm sorry I didn't believe you.
那怎么能怪你?
How could you?
我真替你感到难过 宝贝
I'm so sorry, honey.
- 抱歉兄弟 - 没什么的 兄弟
- l'm sorry, man. - I know, mano. lt's okay.
你打算怎么做 兄弟?
What do you wanna do, brother?
我让维斯特在看着塔拉
I got West watching Tara right now.
确保她不会去其他地方
Making sure she doesn't go anywhere.
现在我也不知道怎么做
None of this makes sense to me right now.
我需要几天的时间 来想想怎么处理
I just think I need a couple days, figure it out.
她不认识维斯特
She doesn't know West.
或许换个她认识的人跟着他更好些
Might be better if she had a familiar face behind her.
让她明白待在家里比较好些
Keep her motivated to stay close to home.
我可以看着她
I can watch her.
是吗? 那谢了
Yeah? Thanks.
大伙都在这 有什么需要尽管吩咐
We're here, man. Let us know if you need anything.
好了 那我们动身吧
All right, let's just get out of here.
这里的事归你?
You handle this?
行 没问题
Yeah, l got it.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 和克雷见面的时候留点心 - 没事的
- You be careful with Clay. - I'll be fine.
你也要小心 见到那个贝尔法斯特屠夫的时候
Be careful with the Butcher of Belfast.
我尽量不缺胳膊少腿
I'll try to stay in one piece.
- 一会见 - 好的 我会回来的
- I'll see you later. - Yeah, you will.
- 他们俩勾搭上多久了? - 没多久
- How long's he been dipping into that? - Not long.
他在学习如何做一名合格的妈咪
He's working out his mommy issues.
那你呢 爸比?
How about you, pimp daddy?
你要不要体验下妈咪的感觉?
You wanna work out some mommy issues?
所以我才和你在一起啊 妈咪
Hey, that's why I'm with you, Mommy.
我要揍你那棕色的屁♥股♥
Let me spank that brown ass.
小心点
Be careful.
相信已经安排好了
Consider it handled.
等一切结束时候 我会告诉你
We'll talk when it's done.
他们来了
They're here now.
贾克斯 多谢你们能那么快赶过来
Jackson. Thanks for coming on such short notice
应该的
Yeah.
什么事那么紧急?
So, what's so important?
都是关于时间
It's all about the timing, son.
你知道克雷打过那些电♥话♥了么?
Heard Clay made his calls?
是的 除了意大利那边
Yup. Everyone's locked down
其他所有人都安排好了
except the ltalians.
卡库萨还没决定好
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表