Nero's here.
抱歉打扰到你们全家团聚
Sorry to barge in on your, uh, homecoming here.
发生什么了?
What happened?
昨天那个杀了孩子们的那个男孩…
That boy that killed those kids in the school yesterday…
他是我侄子的女人生的
he belonged to my cousin's old lady.
他用了把KG-9
He used a KG-9.
我们的
Ours.
是
Yeah.
她怎么跟警♥察♥说的?
What did she tell the cops?
她没有松口
She didn't give it up.
目前还没
Not yet.
但这会儿她还神智不清 伙计
But she ain't all there to begin with, man.
我们得让她消失
We got to get her lost.
伽玛说你也许能帮到忙
Gemma said you might be able to help with that.
没准你能
Maybe you can
带她去你们另一个堂口?
get her to one of your other charters?
她现在在哪?
Where is she now?
在她的住处 阿卡蒂奥在陪她
At her place. Arcadio's there with her.
但是斯托克顿警局…
But Stockton PD…
他们看得很紧
they're staying close, though.
好吧 我们在松树林外有个小木屋
All right, we got a cabin out by Pine Grove.
我们先想办法把她弄过去
Let's figure out how to get her there,
然后我来联♥系♥几个人
and then I'll make some calls.
谢谢啦 伙计
I appreciate that, man.
我会通知他们
I'll let 'em know.
嘿
Hey,
别打到她家里
don't call her house.
没准有监听
They probably got it tapped.
而且我们尽量不要用手♥机♥
And we got to stay off the cells.
探员们… 他们可能早就在盯着我们了
The Feds… they could be on us already.
是啊
Yeah.
呃 我知道时机不对 伙计
Uh, I know this is bad timing, man.
嘿 这是找你的
Hey, it's for you.
你得接
You got to take this.
是谁?
Who is it?
郡监狱
County jail.
他们想安排探视
They want to set visitation.
克雷…
Clay…
要求见我们两个
requesting to visit both of us.
谢谢过来见面 霍普
Thanks for meeting, Hop.
是啊 当然
Yeah, of course.
我得说我很有兴趣
I got to say I was intrigued.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
我听说加州那边形势变紧张了
I hear things are getting tense in Vegas.
哦 兄弟 不能用紧张这个词来形容
Oh, tense ain't the word, brother.
自从他们做翻了新会长
Ever since they flipped Junior,
一切都靠边站了
shit's all sideways.
堂口在分♥裂♥ 伙计
Charter's hemohaging, man.
我们谈谈
Let's talk.
博世酒吧
你跟她呆屋里没事吧?
You okay with this?
没事 我就跟孩子们一起玩玩
Yeah. I'm just gonna hang with the boys,
呆在家里 我累极了
stay in. I'm exhausted.
好吧
Okay.
待会见
I'll see you later.
我爱你
I love you.
我也是
Me, too.
我喜欢这个发型
Like the hair.
谢谢
Thanks.
所有的拉美混血都这么剪的
All the cholas are wearing it like this.
你想要的话我可以帮你
Can hook you up if you want.
哦 还是不用了
No. I'm good.
我没有告发你
I'm not the one who turned you in.
我知道
I know.
我在他的玩具箱里
I found these
找到了这些
in his toy chest.
这也不是我做的
I didn't do that, either.
但你是怎么想的?
But what did you expect?
会让温迪当监护人
Wendy as guardian,
你说把他的孩子带到俄勒冈之类的
you talking about taking his boys to Oregon.
谢谢你照顾他们
Thank you for taking care of them.
不客气
You're welcome.
你还好吗 妈妈?
You okay, Mom?
当然
Yeah.
有点累
Little tired.
回到家我很开心
Happy to be home.
告诉我们一点信息吧
Just give us some information.
好了 这里是危机顾问
All right, crisis counselors available.
我们需要你的签名
We need you to sign up.
我们得知道现在
We have to know exactly what
我们在对那些孩子们做些怎么
we're doing here with the kids.
我们得知道有多少...
We need to know how many...
这事儿是怎么在学校里发生的?
How the hell did this happen in school?
- 我们在努力 - 我们找到了他的妈妈
- We're trying to... - We looked at the mother,
达华妮·珍宁斯
Darvany Jennings.
犯过事儿
Substance issues.
被判两年... 抢劫 殴打
Two years... possession, battery.
- 是哪个帮派的? - 贝拉兹
- Affiliates? - Byz-lats.
她和他们的两个成员一起被捕的
She was arrested with two of their members.
现在她什么都想不起来
Right now, she's not remembering anything,
但是等她缓过来之后我们会加大力度的
but we'll push harder after the shock fades.
早就缓过去了
It's faded.
我有一屋子的牧师
I've got a room full of priests,
老师和家长
teachers and parents,
受到惊吓又满腔怒火
terrified and pissed off.
他们想要知道的第一件事就是
First thing they're going to want to know
一个十一岁的小孩是怎么
is how the hell an 11-year-old kid
拿到一件非法武器的
got a hold of an illegal automatic weapon.
如果我们能够把这件事
If we could tie that disaster
和墨西哥街头帮派联♥系♥起来
to a Mexican street gang,
整件事就会简单很多
the whole thing will be a lot neater.
揪出帮派份子当靶子
Hanging a gang face on this
可以迅速安抚群众
might give the locals some quick comfort,
但这也是非常血腥的办法
but that's a very bloody Band-Aid.
你是谁?
Who are you?
李·托利克 美国联邦警官 已退休
Lee Toric, U.S. Marshal, retired.
李是我们警♥察♥局的朋友
Lee's a friend of the Bureau.
他有一些关于武器的内♥幕♥线索
He had some insight on the weapon.
什么样的内♥幕♥?
What kind of insight?
混乱之子俱乐部进口
The Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club imports,
组装非法枪♥支♥
modifies and sells illegal weapons
把它们卖♥♥到东岸
to almost every street gang
的各个街头帮派
in and around the East Bay.
我知道他们和你的斯托克顿拉丁帮派 贝拉兹
I know for a fact they have a business relationship
贝拉兹 也有生意往来
with your Stockton crew, the Byz-lats.
其中一款枪 KG-9
One of the guns they put on the street... the KG-9...
和马修·珍宁斯用的型号♥一样
same gun Matthew Jennings used.
混乱之子不在我的辖区内
The MC is out of my jurisdiction.
但却在你的权利范围内 女士
But it's not out of yours, ma'am.
你的手中有一桩犯下的暴行
You have an atrocity on your hands.
孩子死去的悲剧
The tragedy of dead children.
你破碎的城镇 州里
Your broken county, the state,
甚至整个国家都在看着
the whole country is watching.
你要做正确的决定
Do the right thing.
不要草草敷衍了事
Don't just close the book on your murder.
我可以帮助你
Stop hundreds more from happening,
阻止更多类似的事件发生
and I can help you do that.
这是我的联♥系♥方式
This is my cell.
我现在住在阿尔派的普利克斯旅馆
I'm staying at the Pirsig Motel on Alpine.
期待收到你的来电
I look forward to hearing from you.
哇 那儿发生了什么?
Whoa, what happened there?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表