Green tea.
- 你饿不饿? - 嗯
- You hungry? - Uh-uh.
不 谢谢 我什么都吃不下
No, thanks. I can't even keep anything down.
这个恶心反胃比头疼还要严重
This nausea's worse than my headache.
好吧 我们得在明天中午之前让你送到
Well, we gotta check you in by noon tomorrow.
你想要我给你女朋友打电♥话♥
You want me to call your girl,
让她把你的东西带来吗?
have her bring your stuff?
没女朋友了
There is no girl.
她回弗里斯科了
She went back to Frisco.
回她的前任那去了
Back to her ex.
抱歉
Sorry.
嗯 那你想不想要我叫
Well, do you want me to
韦恩到你那儿去拿一些你需要的东西?
send Wayne over to your place, pick up whatever you need?
好 当然了
Yeah. Sure.
没问题
Okay.
伽玛 我没弄懂
Gemma. I don't get it.
我的意思是 我很感激所有的帮助
I mean, I appreciate all this help,
但我需要明白这是为什么
I just need to understand.
这是不是也是某种权力的斗争?
Is this all some kind of power play?
帮助我伤害塔拉?
Helping me to hurt Tara?
塔拉很可能
There's a pretty good chance
会进监狱
that Tara's going to jail.
所以她不需要更多的伤害了
So she don't need any more hurt.
但我需要帮助
But l'm gonna need some help.
我开始注意到我没有原来那么有精神了
It's been brought to my attention I'm not as spry as l used to be.
你想要我帮你?
And you want me to help you?
嗯 我付不起一个保姆的钱
Well, I can't afford a nanny
所以我的选择就很有限了
so my options are limited.
这里有个癌症叔叔
I got Uncle Cancer out there
还有些不太聪明的摩托女郎
I got some half-bright crow-eaters
满嘴精♥液♥ 还有蒂格的润肤水
reeking of cum and Tig's aftershave
还有个瘾君子妈妈
and I got the junkie mom.
哇偶
Wow.
我感到自己很特别
I feel special.
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
但你做出了补救
But you bought it back.
也付出了代价
And you paid the price.
而且我知道你有多么爱那个孩子
And I know how much you love that boy.
贾克斯永远不会让我靠近亚伯的
Jax is never gonna let me near Abel.
贾克斯那边我会努力
I'll work on Jax.
你只需要戒清毒瘾
You just get cleaned
重回正轨
get yourself back on track.
回到男人身上
And go back to dick.
拉拉太没意思了
Girls are shit.
嘿 我需要补充一些药 我得回医院一趟
Hey, I need some more supplies. I have to head back to St. Thomas.
鼠哥和你一起去
Rat will go with.
我没他可会走丢
I'd be lost without him.
需要我们为鲍比做什么吗?
Anything we need to do for Bobby?
别让他死
Don't let him die.
- 他没事的 我们走吧 - 嗯
- He'll be okay. Let's go. - Mm.
你好 女士
Yes, ma'am.
真的吗?
Really?
医生的命令
Doctor's orders.
坐下
Sit down.
我猜事情
So I guess it played out
跟计划中的一样了
the way it was planned.
克雷
Clay.
没错
Yeah.
而不是伽玛和塔拉
Other than Gemma and Tara being there.
必须得这么干 兄弟
It had to happen, brother.
你为什么要改变主意?
Why'd you change your mind?
投同意票?
Vote yes this time?
克雷活该为他做的事情
Clay deserved the mayhem
受到惩罚
for what he did.
对这个我没有意见
I never had any doubt about that.
但是第一次的时候
But the first time
杀他对帮派不是最佳选择
just wasn't best for the club.
对贾克斯没好处
It was no good for Jax.
但是这一次
But this time
这么做是对的
it made sense.
是啊
Yeah.
真不敢相信我还得起来
I don't believe l gotta do this.
你的屌♥多久没活动过了?
When was the last time you had your dick sucked?
我看你还是省省吧 兄弟
I don't think you're up to it, brother.
你就 呃
Just, uh
去黛奥莎 呆鸟
go to Diosa, shithead.
按♥摩♥一下 发泄一下
Get a massage, drop a few Oxy
磕些摇♥头♥丸♥
get some head.
你得释放一下 伙计
You need to unwind, man.
你让大伙都很紧张
You're making everybody nervous.
尤其是我
Especially me.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
这不光是建议
It ain't a suggestion.
给我去
Just go.
维斯特
West.
噢
Ow.
我尿的时候你得扶住我的屌♥
You're gonna need to hold my dick while I piss.
得用两只手
You're gonna need two hands.
- 他认真的? - 是的
- Is he serious? - Yeah.
他屌♥很大 你得用两只手
He's huge. You're gonna need both hands.
快来
Come on.
我撑不了太久
I ain't got all day.
拿椅子来
Get the seat.
很高兴见到你 马可斯
Good to see you, Marcus.
你也是 尼罗
You too, Nero.
- 谢谢你抽空来 - 没问题 一切都好
- Thanks for making the time. - Yeah, it's all good.
不过我得说
I gotta say though,
我挺好奇你给我的小弟菲亚斯戈提议了什么
I'm a little more than curious about your offer to my boy Fiasco.
玛雅帮帮助贝拉兹
Mayans helping Byzlats
怎么操作?
how's that work?
在奥克兰的事不光是对那边有影响
Shit that happens in Oaktown don't stay in Oaktown.
它影响了所有人
It affects everyone.
你指什么事?
What shit is that?
嘿 我们有种微妙的平衡
Hey, we got a delicate balance.
我们 一九帮 中国帮 意大利帮
Us, Niners, Chinese, Italians.
我们都有自己的份额和地盘
We all got our piece and we all got our boundaries.
而且都从萨门克罗手上拿枪
And we all get our guns from Samcro.
一样的价格 一样的质量
Same price, same quality.
在商言商 生意上混乱之子向来主导话语权
By the nature of the business, MC became the de facto referee.
贾克斯也认可这一点
And Jax embraced that.
但现在变了
But not anymore.
对了
That's right.
你瞧 混乱之子的退出会造成真空
You see, Sons pulling out creates a void.
不光是军♥火♥上 而且在权力上
Not just in guns, but in power.
有风声说贾克斯要把爱尔兰人的军♥火♥
Word is Jax is handing over the lrish guns
交给奥格斯·马克斯
to August Marks.
那样黑人就实力大增了 伙计
And that move gives black a lot of weight, ése.
破坏了平衡
Upsets the balance.
那就让我们大家都成问题了
Makes it a real problem for all of us.
跟混乱之子见个面 谈个方案
Have a meet with the MC, work it out.
贾克斯动手杀人前应该想过了
Jax should've thought of that before he started killing people.
轮不到我找他
Not my meeting to call.
现在我只能跟中国帮谈谈怎么办了
Now l gotta sit down with the Chinese and see what my options are.
你干吗要告诉我这个?
Why are you telling me all this?
- 你有关系 朋友 - 生意伙伴
- You got a relationship, ése. - Business partner.
我只是特勒的生意伙伴
I'm just Teller's business partner.
我们一起做些小情♥色♥生意
We're moving a little pussy.
他帮派的事我说不上话
I ain't got no say in what he does with his club.
玛雅帮准备在斯托克顿开一个堂口
Mayans are starting up a charter up in Stockton.
有二十个加州和奥克兰的成员准备跳过去
I got 20 members from Vegas and Oakland gonna make the jump.
我看奥克兰的形势会演变成
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表