混乱之子前情提要:
Previously on Sons of Anarchy:
你在唆摆公众舆♥论♥吗 检察官?
Trying this in the court of public opinion, counselor?
我对于媒体找到什么消息 怎么写
I have no control of what the press gets ahold of
- 都没有任何控制权 - 是啊
- or how they spin it. - Right.
供出混乱之子是"摆脱牢狱之苦"的好选择
Giving up the Sons of Anarchy is going to be a very popular "get out of jail free" card.
你和罗温在一起干嘛?
What are you doing with Lowen?
你要和贾克斯离婚吗?
You divorcing Jax?
计划某种和抚养权有关的圈套?
Planning on some kind of custody coup?
- 这是我的家事与你无关 - 贱♥人♥!
- What l do with my family is not your business. - Bitch!
- 上帝! - 出了什么鬼?
- Jesus! - What the hell?
- 我的孩子 看看你做了什么 - 我没有
- My baby. Look what you did. - I didn't do that.
就是你 我们都看到了 把她弄走
Yes, you did. We all saw it. Take her out of here.
你准备怎么对付伽玛?
What are you gonna do about Gemma?
限制令可以让她远离你和孩子
Restraining order keeps her away from you and the boys.
你为了达到自认为对的目的已经误入歧途
It breaks my heart you had to become something
这真让我痛心
so wrong to do what you thought was right.
我这么做都是为了保护我的孩子 韦恩
I did it to protect my kids, Wayne.
我不能再帮你了
I can't help you no more.
- 有什么需要吗 朋友? - 对 也许吧
- Need anything, friend? - Yeah, maybe.
我觉得你会喜欢这个的 四十七页特别棒
I think you'll like this one. It gets real good around Page 47.
发生什么了?
What's going on?
帕特逊把我拉进她的办公室
Patterson pulled me in her office.
关于枪击案的?
About the headline?
她给我施压 威胁我要调派警力全面干预
She's pressuring me. Threatening to bring in the sheriffs. Steps on everybody's game.
我已经准备好供出KG-9的来源了
I'm ready to give up the source of the KG-9.
不是特勒提供的枪♥支♥
It wasn't Teller who supplied the gun.
是我 我为那些死去的孩子负责
It was me. l'm responsible for the death of those children.
如果你在乎那些孩子 你就应该告诉我实话
If you cared about these kids, you'd tell me the whole truth.
你要干嘛? 没有律师我什么都不会说的
Where you going with this? I ain't saying a word without a lawyer.
你不需要律师 托利克杀了艾琳·巴林
You don't need a lawyer. Toric killed Erin Byrne.
他可以走了
He's free to go.
你后悔吗? 后悔回来吗?
Do you ever regret it? Coming back?
有很多事我都会做另一种选择
A lot of things I'd do differently.
我只是觉得现在离你很遥远 请重新接纳我
I just feel so far away from you now. Please let me back in.
早安
Morning.
嗯
Mm.
我很高兴你回家了
I'm so glad you're home.
我也是
Me too.
我给你做点咖啡
I'll make you some coffee.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望今天我们没有登上头条
Hopefully, we didn't make the front page today.
没有 看起来没有
Nope. Doesn't look like it.
估计我的十五分钟已经结束了
Guess my 15 minutes are up.
我有一条为你准备的头条
I got my own headline you need to hear.
昨天没有告诉你 不想破坏回家的好心情
Didn't wanna tell you last night, step on the homecoming.
头条?
Front-page type stuff?
发生什么了?
What's going on?
是关于我和塔拉的
It's me and Tara.
发生了很糟的事
Shit happened.
你确定你想告诉我全部?
You sure you wanna tell me all this?
是 我确定
Yeah. l do.
克雷没有在监狱里被杀是因为我们需要他
The reason Clay wasn't killed inside is because we need him.
爱尔兰人想要他当这里枪♥支♥生意的接头人
The lrish want him to be point for guns here in Cali.
下周他们就会完成交接手续把他弄出来
They're gonna take down his transport next week, bust him out.
我的老天
Jesus Christ.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, l know.
这真是太疯狂了 妈妈
That's some crazy-ass shit, Mama.
你能证明吗?
Can you prove any of it?
温迪也参与进来了和塔拉一边
Wendy was in on it with Tara.
因为愧疚
Guilt got to her.
我觉得她会帮我的
I think she'll back me up.
你在讲的是一个父亲要去相信他孩子的母亲
You're talking about a father trying to wrap his brain around some seriously heinous betrayal
一个背叛过他的女人
by the woman he loves, the mother of his son.
我觉得瘾君子这个词远远不够
I think you might need more than the word of a junkie.
特别是一个他恨的瘾君子
Especially a junkie he hates.
我觉得你不该告诉我这些
I don't think you should tell me anything else.
我知道你在做你该做的事情
I know you're doing what you gotta do.
让我们之间保持距离 我理解的
Putting distance between us. I get it.
我花了一晚上想帮你解决这些指控 塔拉
I spent all night trying to figure out how to help you with these charges, Tara.
- 你没办法 - 是啊
- You can't. - Yeah.
但我能遵守作为一个丈夫的承诺
But l can keep my promise as a husband.
说实话 我没有做到
To be honest, which I haven't.
我一直在努力保护你不受任何伤害
I've been trying to protect you from everything
但显然没有用 一点都没有
which clearly hasn't worked. At all.
噢 我知道你在努力 妈妈 是啊
Oh, I know you're trying, Mama. Yeah.
这破事给我带来的麻烦 不是你的责任
The struggle that l'm having with this shit, that ain't your burden.
谢谢你没有质疑我
Thanks for not doubting me.
或者至少你没有表现出来
Or for at least not showing me that you do.
你有一些埋藏很深的秘密 伽玛
You got some heavy secrets, Gem.
我知道
I see them.
我感觉到了它们的重量
I see the weight of them,
感觉到它们如何吸光你的快乐
how they drain the joy from you.
但是你的孩子们
But your babies
我知道你永远不会在这件事上撒谎的
I know that you'd never spin the truth about that.
我爱你
I love you.
我也是
Me too.
你知道吗 自从你从斯托克顿出来之后
You know, since you got out of Stockton,
就一直没有再说过"我爱你"了
you haven't been able to say "l love you."
我知道那对你来说一定很难
I know that must be hard for you.
我很抱歉 我不会再说了
I'm sorry. l'll stop telling you.
我只是告诉你这是我的感受
Just know it's what l feel.
# 在这世间独自穿行 #
Riding through this world all alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美线条 #
The crow flies straight a pefect line
# 在恶魔的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's path until you die
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life in the eye
混乱之子 第六季第9集
早上好
Good morning.
我要告诉你新消息 警官
I need to update you, lieutenant.
好的 女士 这边请
Yes, ma'am. Here we are.
- 我知道帕迪拉昨晚被释放了 - 没错
- I understand Padilla was released last night. - That's right.
她的头发怎么了?
What happened to her hair?
这位姐姐要来真的了
Sister be doing it with the real flow.
我不明白这是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
我听说了受害者父亲的事情
I heard about what happened to the victim's father.
在斯托克顿自杀了
Suicide in Stockton.
不是在报纸上看到的
Not from the papers.
我跟狄威逊街的亚历山大谈过了
I spoke to Alexander at Division Street.
噢
Oh.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
是啊 太令人伤心了
Yeah, it's very sad.
但我也觉得很庆幸
I guess a part of me is grateful.
这就是这份工作能一直让我保持惊喜的原因
That something can still surprise me in this job.
让我不那么铁石心肠
Makes me not completely made of stone.
直到现在
Yet.
我会额外给你三队警力
I'm giving you three extra units.
我要对贾克斯·特勒进行全天监视
I want 24/7 surveillance on Jax Teller.
你确定这样是最好的办法吗?
You think that's really the best use of our resources?
女士 我了解这些人 在这些头条之后
Ma'am, l know these guys. After those headlines
他们会像童子军一样 不会再惹事冒险
they'll go total Boy Scout. Won't risk any business.
这只是坚持和耐心的问题
It's about consistency and patience.
一旦我们松懈 转过身去 看向其他方向
The minute we ease up, turn our backs, look the other way
悲剧就会发生
that's the minute we allow another tragedy to happen.
你会严厉处置这些人的 是吧 警官?
You don't have a problem stepping hard on these guys, do you, lieutenant?
- 是的 - 很好
- No. I don't. - Good.
监视要马上开始
Surveillance begins immediately.
一小时内就会有支援
You'll have backup within the hour.
看起来很干净 查基
Looking clean, Chucky.
这就是为什么你是个怪胎
That's why you're a freak.
- 嘿 欢迎回来 我的兄弟 - 谢谢你
- Hey. Welcome back, my brother. - Thank you.
嘿 老大
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表