- Okay. - Okay.
不好意思 我们来找温迪·凯斯
Excuse me, we're looking for Wendy Case.
过道走到底左边就是
She's right down the hall on the left.
- 谢了 - 该死
- Thanks. - Shit.
进来
Uh, c... ome in.
你好啊
Hey.
你好
Hey.
抱歉在你工作的时候打扰你
Sorry to bug you at work.
我去车里等你
I, uh... I'll wait in the car.
好的
Yeah, okay.
我的保镖
My bodyguard.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
我们处于一级级戒备
We're on lockdown.
为什么?
Oh. What now?
爱尔兰佬
Irish.
杀了我们的2个兄弟
Killed a couple of our guys.
一个是菲尔 那个胖子
Phil, the... the big one...
- 还有个是新人 - 我的天
- and a prospect. - Jesus.
爱尔兰共和军?
IRA?
那现在怎么办?
Well, what the hell does that mean, now?
现在不好办
Well, it ain't good.
我估计这事会促使塔拉想
And I'm thinking that this is gonna send Tara's exit
尽早离开帮派
strategy into high gear.
你有听到过什么么?
You hear anything?
没有
No.
好些天都没消息
Not since the other day.
你打算怎么做伽玛?
What are you gonna do, Gemma?
关于塔拉
About Tara.
你得给我弄一份她委托书的复印件
You're gonna bring me a copy of that will,
然后我拿给贾克斯看
and then I'm gonna show Jax
让他知道她在忙什么
just what she's up to.
- 贾克斯不知道? - 不知道
- He has no idea? - No.
他现在被帮派的事忙的焦头烂额
He's neck-deep in club shit.
塔拉背着他做这些事情
Tara making this move behind his back...
这会让他崩溃的
it's gonna rip him apart.
在拿到确凿证据之前
I'm not gonna...
我不会和他说起任何事情
I'm not gonna say anything unless I have proof.
恩
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
太好了
All right.
哦对了
Oh, hey, I, uh...
我在整理抽屉的时候
I was cleaning out some drawers and I...
我发现了这些
I found copies of these.
亚伯小时候照片
Abel's baby pictures.
我想你应该没有他的照片
I figured you probably didn't have any.
谢谢你
Thanks.
我该走了
I should be going.
伽玛
Gemma...
你为什么要这么做?
why are you doing this?
把我牵进来
Letting me in.
我恨所有和塔拉之间的这些
All this push and pull with Tara...
恩恩怨怨
I hate it.
我只是想我的家庭步入正轨
I just want the family to be right.
我不知道 我有时候甚至在想
I don't know, I've just been thinking about...
她没出现我们家的样子
about how it was before she showed up.
我喜欢你温迪
I loved you, Wendy.
非常喜欢
A lot.
你才是和贾克斯很配
You're a good fit for Jax.
你们本来是天生一对
It should've worked.
要不是因为你后来吸上了瘾
You let the junk shit all over that.
我知道
I know.
你继续做你该做的事
You just keep doing what you're doing.
好了
All right.
好的
Yeah.
我会通知大家
I'll let everybody know.
好的
All right.
罗格河堂口正在赶过来
Rogue River's on their way down now.
很好 爽哥和爱尔兰佬在一块
Okay, good. Hap's with the Irish.
希望爱尔兰那边能早些有消息过来
We should hear something hopefully from the Kings soon.
- 这边怎么样? - 很好
- How's things going here? - Fine.
塔拉和鼠哥在医院
Tara and Rat are at the hospital.
伽玛和昂瑟去了别的地方
Gemma and Unser went somewhere.
好的 我得去趟黛奥莎
All right. I got to go to Diosa,
- 约好了柯莱特和波拉斯基 - 那一会见
- meet Colette and Barosky. - I'll see youse later.
我刚和克雷的律师通完电♥话♥
I just got off with Clay's lawyer.
他安排了一次
He set up a...
伽玛和克雷的夫妻探访
a conjugal between Clay and Gemma.
- 在什么时候? - 就现在
- When? - Now.
他在等着
He's waiting.
他说让伽玛带500现金去
He said to tell Gemma to bring $500 cash.
可以给他买♥♥部电♥话♥
Bought himself a cell.
那是什么意思?
What the hell does that mean?
那意思是说政♥府♥没法监视的会面
That means the state cannot wire a conjugal.
夫妻之间的私下探访
You have to do it with your spouse.
- 克雷想要告诉我些事情 - 是吗?
- Clay needs to tell us something. - Yeah?
那谁去告诉她这个消息?
And who's gonna tell her?
我觉得听起来像是个孝顺的儿子该做的事
Sounds like a job for a loving son to me.
是啊
Yeah.
奇博斯?
Chibs?
啊 …
Aw, m...
好吧 我跟你走
Aye, I'll back you up.
这里
Here.
给我一分钟?
Give me a minute?
当然
Yeah.
有什么我应该知道的事情吗 警官?
Something I should know, Sheriff?
因为当我知道我被一支警力跟踪时
'Cause I get a little anxious
我感到有点不安
when I know that I'm being followed by law enforcement.
那只是好奇心使然
Let's just call it curiosity.
不 那是你因为一桩和我无关的谋杀案
No, let's just call it you're up my ass
对我穷追不舍
over a murder I had nothing to do with.
要不你就起诉我
Either charge me,
这样我就能用正当法律手段反击
so that I can engage proper legal counsel,
要不就给我滚开
or back off.
为什么你觉得
Now, why do you think it was you
我跟踪的目标是你呢?
that I was following?
圣胡安警局
The San Juan D.A.
知道萨门克罗和枪击案所用的
knows that SAMCRO is connected to the KG-9
KG-9有关
that was used in the Aquino shooting.
所以这一切好奇都是关于帮派
So, all this curiosity is about the MC,
而不是关于艾琳的谋杀?
not about Erin's murder?
这个嘛 取决于DNA检测结果
Well, now, that depends on the DNA results.
我几小时后就能拿到
And I should have those back in a few hours.
见鬼
Shit.
你想跟踪我 警官 那我就给你一点方便
You want to follow me, Sheriff, I'll make it easy.
我大多数下午都会在黛奥莎
I'll be at Diosa most of the afternoon,
然后可能直接去汽修厂
then probably head over to TM.
也可能中途停下 买♥♥包口香糖
May make a stop along the way, buy a pack of gum,
杀一两个妓♥女♥
kill a hooker or two. You know,
就像那天一样
just another day.
李·托利克的被杀对我们的案子不利
Lee Toric's murder hurts our case.
怎么?
How?
我的意思是 这只证明了奥图是个神经病
I mean, it just proves that Otto's a psychopath.
恰恰相反
Just the opposite.
我发现托利克曾出现在警局的工资表上
I found out Toric was on the D.A.'s payroll.
帮她寻找校园枪击案的线索
Helping her look for leads in that school shooting.
你觉得他出于报复在对MC穷追不舍?
You think he was going after the MC for that?
我认为他在寻找一切
I think the marshal is looking for anything,
能够伤害混乱之子的证据和方法
any way to hurt the Sons.
我的老天
Christ.
如果真的是这样的话 奥图杀了托利克
If he was, Otto killing Toric
- 看起来就像是有组织犯罪 - 没错
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表