混乱之子上集概要:
Previously on Sons of Anarchy:
这是给卡库萨的慈善捐款
A donation for the Cacuzza charity fund.
另外还有一整箱的格洛克枪帮你解决麻烦
And a case of Glocks for your trouble.
恩那东西管用
Yeah, that works.
好了
Okay.
你和罗温在干什么勾当?
What are you doing with Lowen?
你要和贾克斯离婚?
You divorcing Jax?
你在预谋改变孩子们的监护权?
You're planning on some kind of custody coup?
- 我怎么做不关你事 - 婊♥子♥
- What l do is none of your business. - Bitch.
- 救命! - 老天
- Aah! - Jesus.
怎么回事?
What the hell?
我的孩子啊 你看你做了什么
My baby. Look what you did.
那不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do that.
那就是你干的 我们都看到了
Yes, you did. We all saw it.
我再也不想让她靠近我们的孩子
I don't ever want her near our children again.
- 你向我保证 - 我保证
- Promise me. - l promise.
你再也见不到那些孩子了
You will never see those kids again.
因为他们的奶奶已经死了
Grandma is dead.
你知道你不应该是去坐牢的人
You know it's not you who deserves to be in jail.
给我军♥火♥走私的证据 我就给你全部的豁免权
Full immunity for the proof of the gunrunning.
这是你唯一的机会
It's the only offer you'll get.
我不需要考虑什么机会
I don't need to think about an offer.
我来这是想和你做个交易
I'm here to make you an offer.
是贾兰·奥塞
Galen O'Shay.
我会把他和一批军♥火♥同时交给你
I will deliver him with a shipment of guns.
就那么简单
Open and shut.
- 那你想要什么? - 豁免权
- What's in it for you? - Immunity.
对于混乱之子 除去所有的军♥火♥指控
For the MC, for all gun charges, past and present.
我猜你还有个私人请求吧
And I figure you also have a personal request.
你得重新关注下塔拉的案子
You need to look at Tara's case again.
你该回过头去想想 到底发生了什么
You should go back, take another look at what happened.
找到一切的真♥相♥
Find the truth in all this.
你认为我老婆是骗子?
You think my wife is a liar?
- 把他们分开 - 住手! 贾克斯!
- Break it up. - Stop it! Jackson!
亲爱的 这一切都是谎言
Honey, it was all a lie.
根本没有怀孕 没有流产
The pregnancy, the miscarriage.
是塔拉想要离开 离开你 离开帮派
Tara wants out, Jax, from you, the club.
这才是真♥相♥ 如果她不肯告诉你
This is the truth, and if she won't tell you
你可以找个愿意开口的人试试
you need to find someone who will.
塔拉要和我离婚?
Is Tara divorcing me?
- 是的 - 还要带走孩子们?
- Yes. - And taking my sons?
快滚!
Get out!
塔拉 是我艾利·罗温
Tara, it's Ally Lowen.
不
No.
汤马斯?
Thomas?
我的天
Oh, God.
亚伯
Abel?
你应该让他多睡会
You should let him sleep.
你好 宝贝
Hi, sweetie.
马上会有人看着你
There'll be someone watching you.
别想把孩子带去任何地方
Don't try to take them anywhere.
你打算怎么做?
What are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我脑子现在一片空白
I can't see anything right now.
如果我再不离开这里 肯定会有人受伤
If I don't put some distance here, someone's gonna get hurt.
# 让你的双眼充满怒火 #
Keep a fire burning in your eye
# 关注每天的变化 #
Pay attention to the open sky
# 你从来不知道什么会来临 #
You never know what will be coming down
# 我不记得已失去了你 #
I don't remember losing track of you
# 你过去总在我面前翩翩起舞 #
You were always dancing in and out of view
# 我真的以为你会一直在我身边 #
I must have thought you'd always be around
# 扮演着小丑 做事却那么务实 #
Always keeping things real By playing the clown
# 现在你已经无处可寻 #
Now you're nowhere to be found
# 不知道人死了之后会怎样 #
Don't know what happens when people die
# 这个我实在是无法领会 #
Can't seem to grasp it as hard as I try
# 就如同一首歌♥ #
It's like a song l can hear
# 当我听的时候能分辨错对 #
Playing right in my ear
# 但我唱不了 #
That I can't sing
# 但忍♥不住会听 #
Can't help listening
# 忍♥不住会感受到身边的傻事 #
Can't help feeling stupid standing round
# 缓和自己 却又让自己哭泣 #
Crying as they ease you down
# 我知道你会宁愿我们一起跳舞 #
'Cause I know that you'd rather We were dancing
# 让悲伤随着舞步消散 #
Dancing our sorrows away
# 就是这美妙的舞蹈 #
Right on dancin'
# 保持着对人性的渴望 #
Keep a fire for the human race
# 让你的祈祷者不知不觉陷入浮尘 #
Let your prayers go drifting into space
# 你不会知道下次回到凡间会怎么样 #
You never know what will be coming down
# 或许是一个更美好的世界 #
Perhaps a better world is drawing near
# 然后那一切也会悄然散去 #
And just as easy it could all disappear
# 带走一切你所拥有的东西 #
Along with whatever meaning You might have found
# 别让你的生命充满了彷徨 #
Don't let the uncertainty turn you around
# 坚持自己 感受快乐 #
Go on and make a joyful sound
# 直至你成为一名出色的舞蹈家 #
Into a dancer you have grown
# 从前人开辟的道路上 #
From a seed somebody else has thrown
# 继续开拓属于你自己的道路 #
Go on ahead And throw some seeds of your own
# 开辟你自己的时代 #
And somewhere between the time you arrive
# 和你的未来 #
And the time you go
# 愿有个理由让你永远留在我身边 #
May lie a reason you were alive
# 但你已经永远不会知道 #
But you'll never know
你的律师没告诉你理由?
Your lawyer say why?
估计法官想在所有的坏事归咎到我帮派之前
Guess the judge wants to get out ahead of
把我脱手
all the bad press been falling on my club.
看来他们费了不少力啊 兄弟
Ain't easy pulling a jury that ain't been exposed to all that shit, man.
是的 我知道
Yeah, l know.
等下
No.
怎么回事?
What the hell happened?
被人唱了双簧
Shrink double-dipped.
把我交给了那个我惹过的警卫
Gave me to the guard l went off on.
你又是怎么回来的?
How'd you land back in gen pop?
他们让我和我的律师聊了聊
They yanked me out to have a chat with my lawyer.
我的审讯日期提前了
My trial's been moved up.
真的 他们明天把我转去郡里了
Yeah. They cart me off to county tomorrow.
我靠 那可不妙
Shit. That's a problem.
是啊 是不妙
Yes, it is.
你去告诉贾兰 让他去联♥系♥贾克斯
You tell Galen. You have him reach out to Jax.
那些联♥系♥业务的电♥话♥你能打么?
You able to make those business calls?
是的 这些没问题
Yeah, it's all in play.
我已经让我的律师去通知我老婆了
I had my lawyer get my old lady down here.
我的私事能自己处理
I'll take care of my personal shit
但你得告诉贾兰 他明天必须那么做
but you tell Galen he has got to make this happen tomorrow.
明白?
All right?
这是蒲伯的地方
Pope was capital.
他们可以把我转到任何地方去
That guilty verdict can send me anywhere.
这里所有的一切也就不存在了
And then all this goes away.
我会转达的
I'll pass it along.
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world all alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight a perfect line
# 在魔鬼的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's path until you die
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life in the eye
混乱之子 第六季第10集
谁?
Yes?
是我玛格丽特
It's Margaret.
你好
Hi.
我看到孩子们在日托所 就来看看你有没有在
I saw the boys were in day care. I was hoping you might be here.
是啊
Yeah.
我正在看
Just looking at
一些法律文件
lawyer résumés.
为什么? 发生什么了?
Why? What happened?
贾克斯知道一切了
Jax knows the truth.
他去威胁罗温
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表