当然没有 我的意思是 嗯 我可能
Of course not. I mean, yeah, I may have
说了一些关于如果她...
said something about if she...
我的老天
Jesus Christ.
我只是想吓吓她让她聪明点
I was trying to scare her smart.
我绝对不会去找警♥察♥的 你是知道的
And I would never go to the cops, you know that.
你该担心的是温迪
It's Wendy you should be worrying about.
她有塔拉...
She's got Tara...
别给我他妈的转移话题
Don't change the goddamn subject.
妈 为什么你总是要搀和我和塔拉的事?
Mom, why do you always have to stir shit up with me and Tara?
嘿 外面有情况
We got a situation out here, yo.
见鬼
Shit.
- 贾克斯... - 发生什么事情了?
- Jax... - What happened?
我没有... 我想要奥佩
I didn't... I want Ope.
求求你了 哦 天哪 我想要奥佩
Please, oh, God, I want Opie.
我想要奥佩
I want Opie.
# 在这世间 #
Riding through this world
# 独自穿行 #
All alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 #
God takes your soul
# 你独自一人 #
You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 #
The crow flies straight
# 划出完美的线条 #
A perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 #
On the devil's bed
# 奄奄一息 #
Until you die
# 此生如是 #
Gotta look this life
# 你必须直视 #
In the eye
混乱之子 第六季第1集
发生了什么事?
What happened?
本来只是采用一些道具
It was supposed to be just some fetish stuff.
性♥虐♥待 牢笼禁闭之类的表演
Sadoplay, cage time.
其实是暴♥力♥色情片
It was torture porn.
但他们从来没告诉我
They never told me.
我越是叫他们停手 他们越是折磨我
The more I asked them to stop, the more they hurt me.
我的天
Jesus Christ.
- 他们是什么人? - 一些波斯人
- Who were they? - Persians.
叫加纳茨兄弟
Ghanezi brothers.
我通过萨福隆的制片人见过他们其中一个
I met one of them through the Saffron producers.
他们当时有给样片
They had references.
你真是个蠢婊♥子♥
You're a stupid whore.
是我把她从那带出来的
I'm the one that got her out of there.
是我要求她帮我介绍那个活的 贾克斯
I asked her to get me the work, Jax.
我最性感的地方现在又个子弹疤
My best asset has a bullet wound in it.
不能再表演女同的活了
Can't do the girl-girl stuff.
我需要钱
I need money.
我有3个孩子要养
I got three kids now.
莱拉你为什么不早说呢?
Hey, Lyla, w-why didn't you say something?
我不想在施舍中过日子
I don't take charity.
莱拉这事我们会替你出头
Lyla, this gets settled.
你明白吗?
You understand?
他们在哪?
Where are they?
斯托克顿
Stockton.
在海军港口附近
Near the navy docks.
我这里有地址
I have an address.
他们有多少人?
How many were there?
我看到有5-6个
I saw about five or six.
他们中有几个人有枪
Couple of 'em had guns.
- 你认识这些人么? - 不
- You know these guys? - No.
但如果我们打算要去那港口
But if we decide to head to the docks,
我们得事先和波拉斯基打好招呼
we got to make it good with Barosky.
他家伙曾经是名条子 那港口是他的地盘
He's an ex-cop, he runs the port.
我们又怎么知道那些人♥渣♥不是给他做事呢?
And how do we know that these sandpigs don't work for him?
他说的没错
He's right.
我们得先去拜访那些人♥渣♥
We should check it out first.
你的人能替我们打个掩护么?
Your crew back us up?
当然
Yeah.
好了 我会把莱拉带回到俱乐部里
All right, I'm gonna get Lyla back to the clubhouse.
来吧宝贝
Come on, sweetheart.
我去召集人马
I'll clean it up.
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
克雷你还好吗?
How you doing, Clay?
我叫李·托利克 美国法警
Lee Toric, US Marshal.
退休了的
Retired.
介意我坐下不?
You mind if I sit?
退休的?
Retired?
你是不是抓错鱼了?
Ain't you fishing in the wrong hole?
我们俩本来应该是垂钓者
We both should be fishing.
结果却成了现在这样
But here we are.
我知道你没有杀戴蒙·蒲伯
I know you didn't kill Damon Pope.
一个像你这么有经验有本事人…
A man with your skill and experience wouldn't be so
是不至于把武器就这么丢弃在作案现场附近
careless as to toss a weapon with prints a few hundred
更何况武器上还有你的指纹
yards from a murder scene.
你猜我怎么想? 我猜是贾克斯干掉了蒲伯
My guess? Jax Teller took out Pope.
据我所知
From what I hear,
贾克斯怨恨蒲伯在这里害死了他最好的朋友
he blames Pope for the death of his friend in the catacombs here.
但随后他又把凶手这顶帽子扣到了你头上
But then he pins the murder on you.
这是为什么呢?
Why?
或许是因为你根本没像亲儿子那么待他
Maybe you just didn't love him enough as a kid.
对么?
Hmm?
黑吃黑不是什么新鲜事
Outlaws turning on outlaws is nothing new.
但是老公被他的老婆所出♥卖♥♥♥
But an old lady turning on her old man...
这可严重违背了混乱之子的帮规啊
that's a serious breach of MC protocol.
那又是怎么回事呢?
What happened there?
或许我也不够爱她
Maybe I just didn't love her enough.
这点对于娶过三次老婆的人来讲
As the proud owner of three ex-wives,
倒也不无道理
that unfortunately makes sense.
让我来猜猜
Let me guess.
你就是那个帮我安排单人间的人
You're the guy I can thank for this private suite here.
- 是的 是我 - 没错吧
- Yes, I am. - Mm-hmm.
一个退休条子怎么在郡里有那么大的面子
So, just how does a sidelined fed get that kind of juice with County?
我通过ATF帮的忙
I've earned a few favors with ATF.
你不用客气
You're welcome.
但我的那点特权用的差不多了克雷
But my privileges are winding down,
我估计这已经是最后一班
and I'm afraid it's checkout time.
下次换班 他们就会把你带到普通囚区去了
Next shift change puts you back in gen pop.
你知道那里会发生什么
You know what happens then.
黑色教皇统治白色奴隶?
Black pope takes white pawn?
没错
Mm-hmm.
- 你想要什么? - 混乱之子的一切
- What do you want? - SAMCRO.
- 你替谁卖♥♥命? - 没人
- Who you working for, man? - No one.
奥图·德莱尼为了撤销你们帮派的RICO
Otto Delaney ripped open my sister's throat
他割了我妹妹的喉咙
to beat RICO for Jax and your club.
我这来不是为了公事
This isn't about a case or my career.
完全是个人恩怨
This is very personal.
如果你想活命 在换班前告诉警卫
If you want to live, let the guard know before the next shift.
没有烤箱你怎么烤东西吃?
There's no oven. How you gonna bake anything?
我会有办法的
Oh, I'll figure it out.
裘瑞说这个你可以一直留着用
Jury says you can keep this as long as you need it.
谢了奎因
Thanks, Quinn.
不客气
No problem.
你喜欢在这里吗?
You like being around here?
是啊 他们都是好兄弟
Yeah, they're a good crew.
怀念当游骑兵的日子吗?
Miss being a Nomad?
每天都想
Every day.
我们过会再聊 我不想给你添太多麻烦
Let's talk later. I want to bounce something off you.
小事一桩 兄弟
All good, man.
稍后在主房♥那边见
I'll see you at the house.
有什么事我能做的么?
Is there anything I can do?
买♥♥点杂货或者…?
Pick up some groceries or...?
不用不用
I'm good, I'm good.
多谢你帮忙 等会在裘瑞家碰头
Appreciate the help. I'll see you at Jury's.
好的
Yeah, sure.
额… 你还要待多久?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表