Boys, I'm sorry, but I'm...
我真的只能求你们帮这个忙
I'm literally at your mercy.
嘿
Hey.
大概我就是喜欢美女吧 我帮你
I guess I'm just a sucker for a pretty face.
哦 杰克逊
Oh, Jackson.
杰克逊 谢谢你
Jackson, thank you.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
这会终止伽玛所有的监护权
It would deny Gemma any kind of custody
以及无人监督的探视权
or unsupervised visitation.
- 她能不能反对 - 她可以尝试一下
- Can she fight this? - She can try.
其中有些是烂漫的辞藻
Some of it's creative language,
但大多数是以成案为根据的
but most is based on legal precedent.
如果父母认为祖父母不合格
If the parents deem a grandparent unfit
他们可以上诉
they can petition for their exclusion
让这个祖父母远离孩子的养育过程
from the child's upbringing.
好的
Good.
如果没有父母双方的签名
This has no weight
这个便不具备法律效力
without the signatures of both parents.
我知道
I know.
呃 你觉得贾克斯会签字吗
And, uh, you think Jax will sign it?
我觉得会
Yes, I do.
- 哦 你好啊 医生 - 你好
- Oh, hey, Doc. - Hi.
不好意思 我不知道你在这里
Sorry, I didn't know you were
不 没关系的
No, it's okay.
- 你好 顾问 - 昂瑟先生
- Hello, Counselor. - Mr. Unser.
如果你需要什么帮助 留个信息给我
If you need anything, leave me a message.
我接下来的这一天都要呆在法庭里
I'll be in court the rest of the day.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 谢谢你能过来 - 哦 不客气
- Thanks for coming by. - Oh, yeah, sure.
我可以做些什么吗 亲爱的
How can I help you, sweetheart?
来吧
Come on.
我要去看看那群小伙子怎么样了
I'm gonna go check on the boys.
好的
Okay.
你还和那个罗带的市书♥记♥有联♥系♥吗
You still friends with that city clerk in Lodi?
是啊
Yeah.
怎么了
Why?
我需要弄一张遏制令
I need to get a restraining order.
- 谢谢你 罗达 - 不客气
- Thank you, Roda. - You're welcome.
这是刚刚烤好的
Fresh baked.
谢谢 看到你又开始营业了真高兴
Thanks. Glad to see you're up and running.
我听说那次驾车枪击事件了
Heard about the drive-by.
是啊 那种事在这片不常见 真是谢天谢地
Yeah. Thank God that kind of shit is a rarity in this neighborhood.
哈哈 说得对啊 多亏了你们
Ha, ha. That's right. Thanks to you.
查理做一些管理者的工作 来赚点养老金
Charlie supplements his retirement funds by acting as a bit of a regulator.
我对自己人就像母亲河似的
I'm a river to my people.
那些人是不是包括贾克斯·特勒
Do those people include Jax Teller
还有尼罗·帕迪拉
and Nero Padilla?
你想干什么
What do you want?
帕迪拉因谋杀一个姑娘 昨天被逮捕了
Padilla was arrested yesterday for the murder of one of his girls.
我还知道
And I know
特勒的团伙提供了校园枪击案中的KG-9
Teller's crew supplied the KG-9 that was used at the Aquino shooting.
- 你为什么要和我说这些 - 得了吧
- Why you talking to me? - Come on.
或许你是个警♥察♥中的败类 但你确实挺聪明
You might have been dirty, but you were a very smart cop.
没有指向帮派的直接证据 我得用点手段
There's no direct line to the MC. I need leverage.
那就对前大佬施压吧
So press the O.G.
现在他太忠诚了
Right now, he's feeling a little loyal.
我们查过了城市记录
We checked the city records...
找到了黛奥莎的记录
...found out about Diosa del Sur.
帕迪拉和特勒申请过在你地盘上的运营许可
Padilla and Teller applied for an escort license in your hood.
在你地盘上还看到过他们
At the house I saw them at the other day.
我知道这件事不代表我参与过
I'm aware. That don't mean l'm involved.
那你还是参与进一下比较好
Then get involved.
因为我需要一些东西 而你得给我弄到手
Because l need something and you're gonna get it for me.
真的假的? 那我上哪去给你弄?
Really? Now how the hell am I gonna do that?
因为你就是个软蛋
Because you're a scumbag.
找点货对你而言小菜一碟
You'll have no problem finding dirt.
你要是不照做
And if you don't,
我就算砸锅卖♥♥铁也要
I'm gonna spend my ever-dwindling resources
黑了你退休金的每一分钱
inconveniencing every last one of your retirement funds.
那你等着吧
Hey. Wait here.
带路吧 这屋子讨厌死了
Lead the way. I hate this house.
来 亲爱的
Come here, darling.
你人不错呢伽玛
You're a very kind person, Gemma.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 上帝啊 - 别 法比奥
- Oh, Christ. - No, no, no, Fabio.
- 大姐头要你表个态 - 我们来找乔儿
- Lady wants a word. - We're here for Joey.
爱丽丝
Alice!
- 你好 乔儿 - 崔尼回来了
- Hey, Joey. - Tranny's back.
- 维纳斯 - 带朋友来了
- Venus. - Brought friends.
- 爱丽丝 - 你在耍什么花招?
- Alice! - What are you playing?
别大声嚷嚷 我还没聋
Stop shouting. l can hear you.
上帝啊
Oh, Lord Jesus.
我们非得较这个劲吗 文森特?
Are we really gonna play this game, Vincent?
乔儿 去你自己的房♥间
Joey, go to your room.
- 为什么? - 听奶奶的话
- Why? - Do what your grandma says.
乔儿 你跟我来
Joey, you need to come with me.
我得跟奶奶呆在一起
I'm supposed to be staying with Grandma.
这里不安全
This is not a safe place for you.
别听这家伙的 乔儿 他就会灌输谎话
Don't listen to the mutation, Joey. It'll fill your head with lies.
我在告诉你真♥相♥ 不是吗?
I'm telling you the truth. Okay, baby?
你得抓住我的手 我们得离开
I want you to take my hand. We need to go.
维纳斯阿姨会把一切告诉你的
Aunt Venus will explain everything.
小心点 维纳斯阿姨
Be very careful, Aunt Venus.
所谓真♥相♥ 会暴露更多丑陋的东西
Telling the truth, that can unravel so many ugly things.
妈妈 别
Mama, don't.
求你了
Please.
能不能不要在今天 求你别在这里
Don't do this today. Not here, please.
- 别碰我 婊♥子♥ - 滚开
- Don't ever touch me.Bitch - Back off!
枪
Gun!
那是什么? 他怎么会有枪?
What was that? Why does he have a gun?
闭嘴 赶紧上
Shut up and move.
我们往哪里去?
Where we going?
- 滚开 - 留下来 不然就砍了你
- Get off of me. - Stay, or I'll cut you.
小伙子们 别闹了
Boys, stop it.
她想走
She's getting away.
那就走吧
Let's go.
你别想要回你儿子 你这个人妖
You ain't ever getting your son back, you ladyboy freak.
- 他在说什么傻话? - 你快开好吗?
- What's he talking about? - Will you go, please?
- 走吧 - 往左
- Just go. - Go left.
现在就给我说实话
The truth. Now.
他母亲 卢拉 是我的好朋友
His mother, Lula, she was my best friend.
我那时候才二十一岁 还在人生的道路上彷徨
I was 21 and still discovering my womanhood
我们双双醉酒酒后乱性并糊里糊涂开始了恋爱
when we both got drunk and coiled into a clumsy act of confused love.
乔儿是我们的结晶
Joey was the result.
卢拉在西雅图把他抚养成人
Lula raised him in Seattle.
我每个月都会寄钱去
I would send money every month.
维纳斯阿姨随时都会去看她
Aunt Venus would visit whenever she could.
你干嘛不说他是你儿子?
Why didn't you tell us he was your son?
谈个条件我们都能接受
An agreement we both accepted.
我们不想让他知道
We didn't want him to know.
- 他可是你儿子 - 我知道
- He is your son. - I'm aware.
快开 快开
Oh, let's go, let's go.
他还是个问题儿童 心智还没有成熟
Look, he's a boy with some troubles. A bit of a half-formed soul.
要是告诉他实话 他爸变成他阿姨那事
Confusing him with the reality of his father turned auntie
现在看来不算什么明智之举 啊
didn't seem like the right thing to do. Aah!
我日
Goddamn it.
- 上帝啊 - 维纳斯
- Jesus Christ. - Venus.
哈
Ha!
快走
Go, now.
- 我很抱歉 - 感觉怎样?
- I'm sorry. - The hell, baby?
操
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表