Things play out in Oaktown the way l think
棕黄联合对阵黑白联合
it's gonna be brown and yellow against black and white.
我知道那会让你和特勒的地盘充满变数 朋友
Now, l know that puts you at odds with Teller and your own streets, ése.
天啊 事情会变成这样吗?
Jesus, that's the way it's gonna go down?
只是给你提个醒 就这样
Just giving you a heads-up, that's all.
我们最好保持中立
Best we stay neutral.
算啦 朋友
Come on, ése.
覆巢之下无完卵
There ain't no Switzerland in the 'hood.
我们走
Let's roll.
我们接到替我们压子弹的人打来电♥话♥
We got a call from one of the guys that press our bullets.
瓦汉瓦在谷仓三英里外发现了卡车
Wahewa found the truck about three miles from the barn.
你们的枪没了
Your guns were gone
- 你们的人死了 - 老天!
- your guys were dead. - Jesus Christ!
谁下的手
Who did it?
林 肯定是
Lin. Had to be.
也许是从这里就跟着你们的卡车了
Probably followed your truck from here.
等他们离开乡间主路的时候下的手 伙计
Took them out once they left the county road, man.
是的
Yeah.
真是一团糟!
This is all going to shit!
大佬们最不想听的就是这个了
This is the last thing the Kings will wanna hear.
所以你才需要奥格斯·马克斯
This is why you need August Marks.
没有当地武装的保护 你们就是在与狼共舞
Without local protection, you guys are just drunk lambs at a wolf party.
马克斯可以主宰三个团伙
Marks dictates to three crews out here.
其中一个是一九帮 跟中国帮一直合不来
One of which is the Niners, who got no love for the Chinese.
跟马克斯谈
Talk to Marks.
至少那样你能给洛奇
At least then you got an option
提供一个选择
to present to Roarke.
好的
Okay.
- 好 - 很好
- Yeah. - Good.
我来安排
I'll set it up.
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
维斯特告诉我你要来拿东西
West told me that you were coming by to pick up supplies.
我估计会跟你在犯罪现场相遇
Figured l'd meet you at the scene of the crime.
哇哦
Wow.
得要多少个死婴才能弄脏地毯?
How many dead babies does it take to ruin a carpet?
你要干什么伽玛?
What do you want, Gemma?
温迪需要一些抗眩晕的药
Wendy needs some anti-nausea scrips.
嗯 对温迪说抱歉吧 但我没有药房♥的钥匙
Mmm. l'm sorry for Wendy, but I don't have the keys to the pharmacy.
我可以到医生休息室看看有没有样片
I can check the doctor's lounge for samples.
不然 只有从莫特那儿弄些愈吐宁锭了
Otherwise, just pick up some Emetrol from Mort's.
好的
Okay.
鲍比怎样了?
How's Bobby?
他会没事的 但我还得回去那边
Well, he's gonna be fine. But l need to get back up there.
我的律师需要些文件
I need some files for my lawyer.
我只能时不时从我已经不再效力的医院
And I need to casually steal from the hospital
偷些东西
l no longer work for.
我二十分钟后跟你在外面前台会合?
I'll meet you out front in 20 minutes?
是 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
特勒夫人
Mrs. Teller.
地检
DA.
我不记得
I don't remember
- 泰恩·帕特逊 - 哦 好嘛
- Tyne Patterson. - Oh, yeah, right.
- 有公干? - 是的
- Pressing business? - Yes.
我们有三个警官在昨天的枪击案中受伤了
We have three sheriffs injured yesterday in a shootout.
一个被杀了
One killed.
没准你听说了
Maybe you heard about it.
是啊 我对这类意外很熟悉
Yeah, l'm familiar with some of that wreckage.
对了
That's right.
对你的不幸说声抱歉
Sorry for your loss.
不 你没有
No, you're not.
好吧 我也不是 我猜我们扯平了
Well, I'm not sorry for yours either, so I guess we're even.
- 去等待区等我 - 好的
- I'll meet you in the waiting area. - All right.
你们为什么不去斯托克顿医疗中心?
Why aren't your guys going to Stockton Med Center?
这里的眼伤专家是本州最好的
The ocular trauma specialist here is the best in the state.
哦 对啊
Oh, right.
得给他们双能找出坏蛋的眼睛
Gotta have them eyes to see the bad guys.
哈哈哈 是的
Ha, ha, yes, you do.
帕迪拉先生怎样?
How is Mr. Padilla?
还在传播人际关系的正能量
Still spreading sunshine with the power of human connection?
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
他就是个爱心使者
He's all about the love.
告诉他我很惦记他
Tell him he's been on my mind.
我会的
I will.
祝你访问顺利
You have a good visit.
而我直接进教堂点根蜡烛算了
I'm gonna just duck into the chapel, light a candle.
没准你应该点两根
Maybe you should light two.
- 雷莫德·布曼 ATF - 医生
- Raymond Bowman, ATF. - Doctor.
我们应该等他的律师
We should wait for her lawyer.
我没时间打给他
I didn't have time to call him.
嗯… 我们得尽快伽玛在楼下等我
Um... We have to hurry. Gemma's downstairs waiting for me.
她刚才已经上来过了
She's already been up here.
我们已经准备好了证人保护协定
We've prepared the WitSec agreement.
包括对你儿子的 法警会执行的
Included your sons. U.S. Marshals will execute it.
豁免将由我签署
The immunity will come from my office.
发给我的律师
Send it to my lawyer.
你拿到证据了吗?
Do you have the evidence?
- 可以给我? - 不
- May I? - No.
等豁免和保护措施就位 你就能得到它
You get it once l know both the immunity and protection are set.
这不是游戏 塔拉
This isn't a game, Tara.
我知道这该死的不是游戏
I know it's not a goddamn game.
这是我的生活 把文件发给格兰德
This is my life. Send the documents to Glender.
只要他说我有保障了
He says I'm protected.
我今晚就会带儿子们过来见你们
I'll pick up my boys and meet you tonight.
好吧 我们不是这么做事的
Well, that's not how this is done.
我们会派探员去接你的儿子
We'll send an agent with you to collect your boys--
没人可以接走我的孩子
No one is collecting my sons.
他们关于父亲的记忆绝对
The last memory of their father
不能是被枪指着硬把他们抢走
will not be one of them being ripped from his arms at gunpoint.
我会处理的
I'll handle it.
只有那样我才愿意合作
That's the only way you get my cooperation.
我们会把文件发给你的律师
We'll send the papers to your lawyer.
他签字过后
He signs off
你再带孩子和子弹到我办公室来
you come to my office with the boys and bullet.
这样能行吗?
Can we make that work?
也没什么选择
Not much of a choice.
什么时候?
What time?
他认为我该接受 我就会在六点前到
He says I should take it, I'll be there by 6.
我们到时候见
We'll see you then.
- 她还没打定主意 - 这是个重大决定
- She hasn't made up her mind yet. - It's a big decision.
她爱特勒 而且她从小没父亲
She loves Teller, and she grew up without a father.
她不会愿意重复过去
Hates having to repeat that pattern.
要是她背叛了呢?
And what if she bails?
如果她不来作证 我会在庭上毁了她
If she doesn't testify, I'll bury her in court.
如果她想带儿子们逃走
If she tries to run with those boys
帮派会追杀她
the MC will hunt her down and kill her.
- 是 都安排好了 - 很好
- Yeah. lt's all set up. - Nice.
他们会来的
They'll be there.
我送他去黛奥莎
I sent him to Diosa.
他是真的状态不好 这小子需要放松
He's seriously twisted and the boy needs to relax.
- 怎么了 医生? - 嘿 医生
- What's up, doc? - Hey, doc.
嘿 那是我的医生
Hey, that's my doc.
哦 很好 又酒精又毒品?
Oh. That's good. Alcohol and opiates?
下次我会带上心脏除颤器
Next time l'll bring the defibrillator.
哦 我挺喜欢来点电流刺♥激♥
Oh, I love me some zap and tickle.
- 来点什么? - 哦 是啊 就像你从没
- Some what? - Oh, yeah, like you've never
- 电击过你那里一样 - 直流的?
- had electrodes on your sack. - Direct current?
- 是啊 你懂的 - 做什么用的?
- Yeah. You know. - What does it do?
啊呀呀呀呀!
Ay, ay, ay, ay, ay!
鲍比看上去好点了
Bobby looks better.
他不该喝酒的
He shouldn't be drinking.
他知道
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表