我明白了
I get it.
你的老婆怎么样?
How's your wife?
呃 她跑了
Uh, she split.
我患癌症打断了她的退休计划
My cancer wasn't exactly the retirement she had planned.
她在博卡
She's in Boca.
搭上了一个船主
Hooked up with some guy with a boat.
他妈的船主
A goddamn boat.
好一个婊♥子♥
What a bitch.
嘿 敬我们讨厌的婊♥子♥
Hey, to the bitches we hate.
那你为什么还在查敏?
So then why are you still in Charming?
没工作 没老婆
No job, no wife.
我说 我不是想对你指指点点
I mean, I don't wanna sound harsh or anything,
不过如果我的日子不多了
but if my clock were ticking
我就不想把人生最后的时光花在这个地方
I don't think I'd wanna spend my final time in this place.
噢 我也不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我想也许这个地方还有人爱我吧
I guess because it's the only place where someone still loves me.
你仍然爱他?
You still love him?
- 贾克斯? - 嗯
- Jax? - Mm.
不
No.
我们就不该结婚
We should've never been married.
以前我们只是酒友炮♥友♥
We were just drinking buddies who had some great sex.
伽玛想他结婚 想抱孙子
Gemma was driving that wedding train. She wanted grandkids.
贾克斯心肠好
Jax had a good heart.
和他一起我很有安全感
I always felt safe with him.
恐怕现在都成为历史了
I'm afraid that's gone.
我明白
I know.
我明白
I know.
看 他在那 亚伯来了 他来了
Look, there he is. Here comes Abel. Here he comes.
爸爸
Daddy.
嘿 小伙
Hey, buddy.
小伙 我们去玩吧
Buddy, let's go play.
坐下
Sit down.
你要干什么?
What are you gonna do?
我只想跟你谈谈
I just need to talk to you.
我知道你必须这么做 但我不能让你这样做
I know you think you need to do this, but l can't let you.
你知道的 求你不要
You know that. Please don't
在孩子面前伤害我
hurt me in front of the kids.
我不想那样
That's not what I want.
但事情只能这样了
But that's all there is.
没有其他的结局
There is no other ending.
我为你牺牲了一切
I have sacrificed everything for you.
我尝试过
I have tried
站着你的角度去看 但我做不到
to see what you see, how you see it, but l can't.
我能看到的都是谎言 暴♥力♥
All l see are the lies and the violence
看着这些怎么改变你
and how it's changed you.
把你变成恶魔
Turned you into a monster.
如果我必须死 我接受
I'll die if I have to.
至少我尽力试过 不想让他们变成你那样
At least I know I tried to save them from becoming what you are.
我从未把我的生活强加到你身上
I never forced my life on you.
是你回来我身边
You came back to me.
无论我怎样 你都是我的一部分 塔拉
You're part of what I am, Tara.
你一直都是
You always have been.
那是我的错
That was my mistake.
我以为我们的爱和感情 能胜过你的家族传承
Thinking our love, our bond, was stronger than the pull of your
但我错了
history, but it's not.
你也想过他们离开这里 记得吗?
You were gonna pull them out of this, remember?
你也想过打破这个循环
You were gonna break the cycle.
我知道你生活在混乱之中
I know the turmoil you live with, Jax.
我感受得到你每天醒来的痛苦
I feel the pain you wake up with every day.
现在你忍♥心让自己儿子也承受这个痛苦吗?
And now you condemn your sons to that same torture?
这样的生活
They will suffer
他们会很难过的
with this.
你带我走之前可以让我跟他们说再见吗?
Will you let me say goodbye to them before you take me?
我不会伤害你
I'm not going to hurt you.
我也不会伤害他们
I'm not going to hurt them.
你不用逃跑
You don't have to run.
再也不用了
Not anymore.
我要干什么?
What am I supposed to do?
当个好妈妈
Just be a good mother.
挽救我们的孩子
Save our boys.
求你了
Please.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
这些日子你都在斯托克顿?
You been in Stockton this whole time?
是啊 你呃 等了多久?
Yeah. How long you been, uh, waiting?
够久的了
Long enough.
一切都好吗?
Everything okay?
你在贫民区呆得够久了
You been in the barrio a lot.
和手下有些破事
Shit with my crew.
- 嗯 - 塔拉有消息吗?
- Mm. - Any word on Tara?
没
No.
我打算去贾克斯那 搞定些事
I was gonna head over to Jax's and finish up some work.
- 路过看看你要不要一起去 - 不
- Came by to see if you wanted to come with. - No.
- 复杂的一天 - 呃 别吐槽了
- Complicated day. - Yeah, no shit.
- 你想谈一下吗? - 不
- You wanna talk about it? - No.
你介意吗?
Mind if I do?
现在不行
Not now.
- 抱歉 伽玛 - 发生什么事了?
- Sorry, Gem - What's going on?
没事 没是 我只是
Nothing, nothing. l just
我只是有些破事要解决
I just got some shit that l gotta work out
我需要独处一会儿
and I need to be alone for a while.
- 一会儿是什么意思? - 现在 好吗?
- What do you mean, "a while"? - Right now. Okay?
好 好的
Yeah, okay.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
- 伽玛 - 什么?
- Gemma. - What?
我今天搞不定这事 别耍我
I can't handle this shit today. Do not play with me.
- 我做不到! - 你在说什么呢?
- I can't do this! - What are you talking about?
如果你现在要我说 我们一起走吧 妈妈
If I were to tell you right now, let's just go, Mama
一走了之 你和我
get away, you and me
离开斯托克顿 离开查敏
out of Stockton, out of Charming
他妈发生了什么事?
What the hell happened--?
你愿意跟我走吗?
...would you come with me?
你愿意抛下一切吗?
Could you leave all this behind?
你的儿子?
Your boy?
你的帮派?
Your club?
你知道我做不了选择
You know l can't make that choice.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我知道
I know.
但我得选择
But l have to.
你说什么?
What are you saying?
老天
Jesus Christ.
你要甩了我?
Are you dumping me?
你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You son of a bitch.
- 不 不 不 等等 - 啊!
- No, no. No, wait. - Unh!
放开我
Get off of me.
你个人♥渣♥!
You asshole!
伽玛
Gemma.
我们要和你谈谈
We need to speak with you.
私下 拜托
Alone, please.
呃 给我们一点时间
Uh, give us a minute.
这是什么回事?
What is this?
这是我确定自己的立场
This is me owning my place.
我们这样解决
Here's how it works.
我作为马修·珍宁斯所用的KG-9的来源
I turn myself in as the source of the KG-9
去自首
that Matthew Jennings used.
就我一个 不是帮派
Just me. Not my club.
你放弃所有对塔拉的指控
You drop all charges against Tara.
- 凭这个我保护不了她 - 我不需要保护
- I can't protect her with that. - l won't need it.
只要保证她和我儿子自♥由♥
Nothing will happen to her or my boys.
她可以带他们去任何地方
She's free to take them anywhere she wants.
你抓到了害死四个孩子的罪魁祸首
You get the real devil responsible for the death of four kids
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表