We could help.
我们也正有搬回到斯托克顿的打算
Been looking to move back to Stockton.
是真的吗?
Is that right?
是的没错 我们可以好好聊聊
Yeah, yeah, we could talk about it.
很好
Good.
现在 关于这次伊朗人的事情…
Now, about this Iranian problem...
抱歉我们这次冲撞了你的领地
Yeah, we're sorry we stepped on your toes.
我们当时根本不知道那是你的地方
We didn't know what we were walking into.
听你们一说 那几个垃圾是早该清理
Sounds like some real sick shit.
进来吧 吃点东西再说
Come on in, get something to eat.
我去打几个电♥话♥ 看看怎么摆平这事
I'll make a few calls, see how we clean it up.
我说搭档先生 你在拓展我们生意之前
So I'm thinking maybe you should bounce expansion
是否也该听听我的意思
talks off of me, partner?
我看这是个机会
I saw an opening.
如果你不喜欢 我们就不和他们合作
You don't like it, we don't do it.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
宝贝
Sweetheart.
伽玛
Gem...
夫人
Ma'am.
好了
There.
你刚才把手搭在我胸口上
Now you've had your hand on my tits,
你以后可不能再叫我阁下之类的了
you can't call me "ma'am" anymore.
- 好的 夫… 伽玛 - 很好
- Okay, m... Gemma. - Uh-huh.
大伙去哪了?
Where is everyone?
有几个黄♥片♥混混欺负莱拉
Some porn prick messed up Lyla.
大伙都去斯托克顿替她讨公道去了
So they went up to Stockton to straighten it out.
实际上她现在正在帮派里养伤
Um, she's actually laying down in the clubhouse.
不如你去看看她是否需要点什么?
Why don't you go see if she needs anything?
- 好的 - 别碰她胸部
- Okay. - Don't grab her tits.
额 明白
Oh, okay.
鲍比怎么样了?
How's Bobby?
他没有和我说起太多
He doesn't really say much.
或许他和裘瑞的手下一起待段时间
Maybe do him some good,
对他有好处
spending time with Jury's crew.
抱抱新女人 尝尝新口味
New pussy, change of scenery.
不 这可不止这样
Nah, it's more than that.
我估计他会暂时离开萨门克罗
I got a feeling he's gonna patch out of Redwood.
那去哪?
And go where?
游骑兵
Started out Nomad.
游骑兵解散了啊
Nomads folded.
你只要找齐4个四处漂泊的人 就可以重组了
All you need is four members that don't have a home anymore.
那不可能的
That's not gonna happen.
你怎么样呢?
So how are you?
我感觉很累
I'm tired.
没听你说起过
Haven't heard anything.
我能问你些事情吗?
Can I ask you something?
不行
No.
我也不打算问你
And I'm not gonna ask you.
一切都过去了
It's done.
一个不务正业的条子
A crooked cop opens
开了个那么不像样的甜甜圈店
a crooked donut shop.
没人觉得这很讽刺么?
No one else sees the irony in that?
这酥饼和真♥他♥妈♥的美味
The shortbread is bloody marvelous.
那个租地方给加纳茨的人
Guy who rented Ghanezi the space
根本不了解他们在里面做什么
had no idea what they were doing.
他表示让他们滚蛋没有异议
He's got no problem making 'em go away.
你们在那边做了哪些好事?
How much damage did you do?
就一点皮外伤
Muscle took a flesh wound.
他们的其中一个让我们给锁起来了
Left one of the brothers locked up.
- 场地上没任何破坏 - 好的
- No damage to the space. - Okay.
这样钱我留下 这事就这么算了
I keep the cash, we call it even.
下次你们在这儿做生意 先来拜访我
Next time you do business here, I'm your first stop.
好 我们明白了
Yeah, we know.
你们去放了波斯人
You go cut the Persian loose.
我去安排跟柯莱特会面
I'll set the meet with Colette.
- 迪诺 - 走吧
- Dino… - Come on.
我送你们去港区
I'll give you a ride to the docks.
在里面呆的怎么样?
How are your accommodations?
- 禁闭 - 抱歉啊
- Confined. - I'm sorry.
本想让你在我们谈话之前有几天调整一下的
I wanted to give you a few days to adjust before we spoke.
是你?
This was you?
怎么会?
How?
我只是向执法部门重点指出了几个事实
I focused the Department of Justice on the facts.
你跟帮派分子的婚姻关系
Pointed out your marital connection to the club.
RICO法案的事
The RICO case.
还有你为接近奥图伪造的文件
The documents you forged to access Otto.
你以为他们不会发现吗? 哼?
Did you think they wouldn't find those? Hmm?
我这么做只是为了能跟他谈话
I only did that so I could talk to him.
你注意到这些房♥间都装了探头了吧
You are aware these rooms are being monitored.
你刚承认了自己犯下重罪
You just acknowledged committing a felony.
你说的对 我应该等我的律师到场
You're right, I should wait for my lawyer.
我希望她会告诉你真♥相♥
I hope she tells you the truth.
因为那看起来没什么希望
Because it's not looking very hopeful.
你也许不会坐太久牢 但是他们会…
You probably won't have to do serious time, but they'll…
他们会用你来做反面教材
they'll want to make an example out of you.
至少没准会三天两头揍你
Probably hit you with at least five to seven.
那我猜怎么着 你是来告诉我你能帮忙了?
And I guess you're here to tell me how you can help?
我完全不想帮你
I have no desire to help you.
我只想利用你
I want to use you.
你得供出你的丈夫
You need to give up your husband.
贾克斯跟你妹妹的死毫无关系
Jax had nothing to do with your sister's death.
而且他决不会要求他的人去杀一个女人
And he would never have ordered a member to kill a woman.
因为他是如此高尚
Because he's so noble.
奥图杀你的妹妹的目的是害贾克斯
Otto killed your sister with that cross to hurt Jax,
而不是帮他
not help him.
我可以提供证人保护
I can offer WITSEC.
给你和你的孩子
For you and your boys.
无论去哪
Anywhere you want.
我知道这不是你想要的 但最后结果会一样
I know it's not how you wanted to do it, but the end result is the same.
那我怎么告诉孩子们是我出♥卖♥♥♥了他们的父亲
And how do I tell my sons I'm the one who turned on their father?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是至少你可以活着这么做
But at least you'll be alive to do it.
他们也是
And so will they.
保护你需要法警署总部帮忙
Your protection is a favor of the marshals' office.
一旦地方检察官介入案件
Once the DA starts spinning the case,
我的人就不会再愿意染指地方事务
my contacts won't want to step on local toes.
就是说你有两周时间做决定
Means you got about two weeks to decide.
不用两星期
I don't need two weeks.
我没罪也不会告密
I'm not guilty and I'm not a rat.
行啊
Fair enough.
你好好照顾自己 医生
You take care of yourself, Doctor.
你也是
You, too.
本该把那家伙塞满丙烷
Could've filled that dude full of propane.
我知道
I know.
别在那玩意面前抽烟
No smoking in front of that shit.
嘭
Boom.
好吧
All right.
是伽玛打来的
That was Gemma.
祖斯回来了
Juice is back.
没想到他还有胆子回来
Wasn't sure he had the balls to come back here.
我知道
I know.
我们该怎么处理他
What are we gonna do with him?
我是说 得解决了所有残余问题啊
I mean, we tied up all the loose ends.
你说呢?
You know?
没法坐视他干过的事
Can't ignore the shit he's pulled.
留着他有风险 杰克
He's a risk, Jackie.
也许他可以争取回来
Maybe he can earn it back.
这得要帮会决定
That's a club decision.
我们的堂口已经分崩离析
Our table is in pieces.
祖斯那些旧账… 会对帮会的兄弟情谊
The shit that Juice pulled… that knowledge crushes the
造成更大伤害
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表