你认为呢?
You think?
没那么复杂
It's not that complicated.
一个年轻妓♥女♥被发现死在
A young prostitute turns up dead
是陪酒员
Escort.
好吧 在他车里发现了DNA证据
Yes. DNA evidence found in his truck.
当时我客户的所在和该项证据不符合
The physical evidence doesn't match up with my client's whereabouts at the time.
我们有不在场证明人
We have alibis
包括一名牧师
including a priest.
啊 还有个飞车党女王
Ah, and a biker queen.
这两个就相互抵消了 你觉得呢?
They cancel each other out, don't you think?
你是来提条件的
Hmm, are you here to make an offer
还是想来侮辱帕迪拉先生的?
or you just gonna insult Mr. Padilla?
你的客户是个惯犯
Your client is a repeat felon.
他的档案上记满了集♥体♥淫♥乱 斗殴和滥用毒品
His rap sheet is filled with gangbanging, assault, drug charges
那些都是十几年前的事情了
All of which happened more than a decade ago.
没错
Yes.
现在他是个合法的商人
Now he's a legitimate businessman.
打着陪酒生意的招牌开了家妓院
Running a brothel that fronts as an escort service.
我做的一切都是合法的
Everything l do is legal.
- 甚至是谋杀? - 我没有杀她
- Even murder? - I didn't kill her.
- 够了 到此为止 - 不 还没结束
- Enough. We're done here. - No, we're not.
我很愿意将你的谋杀和另外五个交换
I'm willing to trade your murder for five others.
我要贾克斯·特勒和混乱之子
I want Jax Teller and the Sons of Anarchy.
证实他们卖♥♥给你的KG-9
Testify that the MC sold you the KG-9
落到了马修·珍宁斯手上
that wound up in the hands of Matthew Jennings
你就能走了
and you'll walk away.
继续你的合法生意
Back to your legit business.
还有更重要的 你的儿子
And more importantly, your son.
这是我唯一的条件 你有二十四小时考虑
This will be my one and only offer. You have 24 hours.
欢迎来到新驻地
Welcome to the new clubhouse.
我想我们第一单生意在这里投票表决
I wanted our first order of business to be voting in our new patches.
在那之前 我觉得我们有必要
Before l do that, I think it's only fair
了解一下现在帮派的实际情况
they know exactly where the club is at.
现在看来
As far as the lrish go
和爱尔兰人的和平是真的
it looks like the peace is real.
今天我们会把科纳放了
We're gonna cut Connor loose today.
确保和克雷那边的事情顺利进行
Make sure everything moves forward with Clay.
鲍比可以帮我们解决一些财务困难
Bobby can walk us through our sad financials.
恐怕是非常困难
They are pretty sad, l'm afraid.
在我们重新开张之前可能还需要一段时间
It's gonna be a while before we get the green light to open T-M.
而且我们开张之后
And once we do,
我估计一段时间内也会进展比较缓慢
my guess is it's gonna be pretty slow for a while.
只要保留查敏山庄的汽修合同还在
As far as the maintenance contract for Charming Heights goes
我们至少能待到秋天
looks like that is not gonna happen until the fall.
我们还有黛奥莎
So we have Diosa.
那个能帮上一些忙
It helps.
但我们得从利润中直接拨一部分还给尼罗
But we are paying Nero back straight out of the profits
但得注意比例
so just ain't putting out much.
柯莱特和她的姑娘们有点
Colette and her girls are a little spooked
被尼罗被捕的事儿吓到
by Nero's bullshit arrest.
所以黛奥莎在斯托克顿的扩张
So the Diosa expansion in Stockton's on hold
得等到我能说服她为止
until l can convince her otherwise.
所以我们得继续寻找能安全地赚钱的办法
Let's just keep looking for ways to earn that don't put us in the fire.
如果你们有任何想法 请一定要说出来
If you guys come up with any ideas, please, bring them to the table.
你们对以上这些都没有意见吗?
You guys good with all that?
- 很好 - 没错 我懂了
- Good. - Yeah. l get it.
我没问题 兄弟
I'm good, brother.
好的 阿兰桑德鲁·莫特兹
Okay. Allesandro Montez...
奥林·维斯特 瑞恩·奎因 转会信都好了
Orlin West, Rane Quinn. Letters are good.
他们转到了我们分部
They're free to jump charters.
同意这三个加入萨门克罗的
All in favor of making these three men Redwood Original.
- 好! - 没问题!
- Yeah! - Yeah!
有人反对吗?
Opposed?
欢迎来到萨门克罗 孩子们
Welcome to Samcro, boys.
耶!
Yeah!
- 没错 - 干得好
- Yeah. - Nice work.
奎因 欢迎加入 伙计
Quinn, welcome to the Crow, man.
奎因
Quinn.
还有一个名字我想提出来
There's one more name I wanna put on the table.
鼠哥 他执行任务已经一年多了
Rat Boy. It's been almost a year since he put on the prospect patch.
我觉得他向我们证明了很多
I think he's shown us a lot.
他聪明 忠诚 无畏 工作卖♥♥力
He's smart, he's loyal, fearless, works like a dog.
不像你们这些爱嚼舌根的人
And unlike you gossip whores,
他知道什么时候该闭嘴
he knows when to shut up.
作为他的提名人 我觉得他值得全票通过
As his sponsor, I think he deserves a full patch.
那同意佐治·斯歌♥斯托成为萨门克罗的一员的
So all in favor of making George Skogstrom a member of Redwood Original.
- 同意! - 没错!
- Yeah! - Yeah!
有反对的吗?
Opposed?
把他找来吧
Go get him.
嘿 鼠哥!
Hey, Rat!
嘿! 快过来!
Hey! Get your skinny ass up here!
怎么了?
Yeah?
坐下
Sit down.
- 坐到桌子边上? - 不 坐到我老二上
- At the table? - No, on my dick.
骗你的 到桌子边来
Yeah, at the table.
把衣服脱了
Take off the cut.
放到桌上
On the table.
我要你把菜鸟标牌摘掉
I need you to cut off that prospect rocker.
嘿
Hey.
把这个换上 伙计
Replace it with this, young brother.
哈哈! 准备好了吗? 准备好了吗?
Yeah! You ready? You ready?
- 恭喜加入 孩子 - 谢谢 兄弟
- You're in, son. - Thanks, brother.
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world all alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul You're on your own
# 乌鸦飞过 划出完美线条 #
The crow flies straight a perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's path until you die
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life in the eye
混乱之子 第六季第7集
你认识我的副手了 奇博斯
You know my VP, Chibs.
嘿 你好吗?
Hey, how you doing?
鲍比·门逊 我的军师
Bobby Munson, my consigliere.
- 很高兴再见到你 先生 - 我也是
- Good to see all you again, gentlemen. - You too.
真高兴大家都到齐了
Glad everyone's whole.
爱尔兰人的事儿真不是开玩笑的
You weren't kidding about things getting messy with the lrish.
是啊 我们挺幸运的
Yeah, we were lucky.
到底发生什么了?
Well, what happened?
- 历史恩怨 - 他们很生气
- Historical shit. - They are very pissed off.
- 份额减少? - 没错
- Losing distribution? - Yeah.
还有我关于补上缺口的提议
And my suggestion about how to fill the void.
我想爱尔兰大佬没有帮派的种族观念那么开放
Heh, I guess the Irish Kings aren't as racially open-minded as the MC.
- 是啊 - 没错 差不多就是这样
- Yeah. - Aye, something like that.
我们怎么解决这个问题?
How do we fix that problem?
我们正在努力
We're working on something.
一旦我有新消息我会通知你
I'll bring you in the loop as soon as I know more.
科纳·马龙 爱尔兰二号♥人物 在我们这儿
Connor Malone. Irish number two, stateside.
- 把他放了? - 没错
- Cutting his ass loose? - Yeah.
我们厌倦了以命换命
Tired of blood for blood.
- 你进步了不少 孩子 - 没错
- You're learning, son. - Yes, he is.
我等着你的消息
I'll wait to hear from you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
很快的
Pretty soon.
怎么样?
How'd that go?
他理解 到目前为止
He understands. For now.
我把你送回家
I'm sending you home.
我的伙计们会把你载到海边
My guys will drive you up the coast.
爱尔兰人那边派了个人来跟你门多西诺见面
Kings are sending someone to meet you in Mendocino.
很高兴听到这个消息
I'm glad to hear that.
奥格斯·马克斯
August Marks.
你们想要把我们炸飞的原因之一
One of the reasons your crew tried to blow us to hell.
告诉贾兰我尊重他的要求
Tell Galen l'm honoring his demands.
我们通过克雷进行枪♥支♥生意
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表