你得去把他妻子弄出来
You got to get his old lady out of there.
一旦震惊的心情平息下来
Once the shock wears off,
她就会去找人怪罪
she's gonna want someone to pay.
是啊 她会的
Yeah, she will.
帮派可以帮忙
Club can help.
谢谢了
Appreciate that.
我得去贾克斯那儿
I got to go to Jax's.
儿媳今天回家
Wifey comes home today.
我跟你在那儿见面?
I'll meet you over there?
好的 好的
Yeah. Yeah.
能问问手怎么了吗?
Should I ask about the hand?
我不想去坐牢
I can't go to jail.
我会尽一切可能
I am going to do
帮你 塔拉
everything I can to help you, Tara.
托利克怎么说?
And what about Toric?
他就想诱供
He's lashing out,
想要害你和帮派
trying to hurt you and the club,
但他没管辖权 也没警徽
but he's got no jurisdiction, no badge.
我很抱歉 我要他等我电♥话♥的
I'm sorry. I asked him to wait for my call.
你想要我告诉他
Do you want me to tell him
- 你还没准备好吗? - 不
- you're not ready? - No.
我能记住的东西都记下了
I wrote down everything I can remember.
在笔记本里
It's in the pads.
好的
Okay.
你开始起草另一份书面文件了?
Did you start the other paperwork?
是的
Yes.
我很快联♥系♥你
I'll call you soon.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
# 在这世间 #
Riding through this world
# 独自穿行 #
All alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 #
God takes your soul
# 你独自一人 #
You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 #
The crow flies straight
# 划出完美的线条 #
A perfect line
# 在魔鬼的温床上 #
On the devil's path
# 奄奄一息 #
Until you die
# 此生如是 #
Gotta look this life
# 你必须直视 #
In the eye.
混乱之子 第六季第2集
- 妈妈! - 哦 我的天
- Mommy! - Oh, my God.
我想死你了
I missed you so much.
嗨
Hi.
你还好吗?
How are you?
见到你真好
It's so good to see you.
噢
Aw.
妈妈要跟汤马斯问个好 好吗?
Mommy needs to say hi to Thomas, okay?
过来 孩子
Come here, you.
抱一个
There we go.
哦
Oh.
哦…
Oh…
我太想你们了
I've missed you guys so much.
呃…
Uh…
尼罗的伙计出了些事
something went down with Nero's crew.
他要过来
He's coming by.
现在?
Now?
是啊
Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
发生什么了?
What happened?
是关于昨天的校园枪击案的
It's about that school shooting yesterday.
你是对的
You were right.
KG-9是街头改装过的
KG-9 was street-converted.
全自动 没枪号♥
Full auto, no marks.
一共死了几个?
Final count?
四个死了 其中三个是孩子
Four dead. Three of them were kids.
九个受伤 两个重伤
Nine injured, two critical.
保安趁枪手换弹夹的时候
The security guard put two rounds in the shooter's head
往他脑袋射了两轮
when he was switching clips.
枪手才十一岁
Shooter was 11.
天佑美♥利♥坚♥
God bless America.
你怎么知道枪的事的?
How'd you know about the gun?
- 跟某涉案枪吻合 - 地方检察官在哪?
- Fits a familiar profile. - Where's the D.A.?
她大概是那个戴假发的大块头
She'd be the plus-size in the Oprah wig
估计被教区的人挤干了
getting reamed by the archdiocese.
牧师身边我一般不会用 挤 这个词
I wouldn't use the word "reamed" around the priests.
收到
Copy that.
- 谢谢你联♥系♥我 - 嘿
- I appreciate the contact. - Hey,
帮个忙 惹上麻烦的时候
do me a favor when you burn this bridge down,
别把我拖下水
make sure I'm not on it.
哦 真不错
Oh, that's beautiful.
喔哦
Ooh.
真是个好孩子
Such a good boy.
爸爸得跟妈妈谈一会儿
Daddy needs to talk to Mommy for a minute.
好的
Okay.
我就回来
I'll be right back.
我想你
I missed you.
我也想你
I missed you, too.
那么 我们要结束上次未竟的谈话吗?
So, do we finish that last conversation we started?
你真想要这么干吗?
Is that really what you want?
我猜我最近应该不会
Well, I guess I won't be going to Oregon
很快去俄勒冈
any time soon.
我明白
I understand
你为什么要我签那些文件
why you wanted me to sign those papers.
你签了吗?
Did you sign them?
没
No.
RICO已经结束了
RICO's dead,
克雷被抓了
and Clay's gone.
我正在把帮派指引向正确的方向
I'm gonna start moving the club in the right direction.
我今天要跟爱尔兰人见面 切断联♥系♥
I'm meeting with the Irish today, cutting ties.
终结军♥火♥交易
No more guns.
我们要开始合法挣钱
We're gonna start earning legit.
那是做什么?
What does that look like?
我们要发展黛奥莎
We're gonna grow Diosa.
是不光彩 但是不违法
It's trashy money, but it ain't dirty.
也不血腥
Or bloody.
我可以照顾全家 塔拉
I can take care of us, Tara.
再没人会受伤害
No one gets hurt anymore.
我们不需要文件
We don't need papers
或者监护人来保护我们的家庭
or guardians to protect our family.
我知道我们都不希望呆在这儿
I know staying here isn't what we both wanted.
我不知道我能不能解释清楚 但是…
I don't know if I can explain this, but…
经过奥佩的事后…
after Ope…
我只是觉得 如果我现在离开
I just feel like, if I step away now,
一切都没有意义
none of that makes sense.
就像他死得毫无价值
Like what he did was for nothing.
好吧 我猜那无所谓了
Well, I guess it doesn't matter.
我六周后受审
My trial's in six weeks.
我可能会重新被关进去
I could be back inside.
任何陪审团都会明白
Any jury is gonna understand
你跟谋杀没有任何关系
you had nothing to do with that murder.
你哪儿也不会去
You're not going anywhere.
看看我得到了什么 妈妈
Look what I got, Mama.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
瞧瞧那个
Look at that.
他等不及了
He couldn't wait.
哇哦
Wow.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
谢谢
Thanks.
走吧
Come on.
带我看看他住哪儿
Show me where he lives.
尼罗来了
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表