Where's Tara?
和你的孩子在房♥间里
With the boys, your old room.
有听到什么消息吗?
We hear anything yet?
刚跟贝尔法斯特联♥系♥过
Well, talked to Belfast.
他们所有人都在 其他分部也是
They're whole. All the other charters too.
看看他们准备好了吗?
See if they're ready?
好
Aye.
嘿
Hey.
他怎么样?
How's he doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
他不睡觉
He didn't sleep.
也不肯吃东西
Wouldn't eat anything.
我们准备去切斯特
We're heading up to Chester.
和西北部的人一块儿
Sitting down with the Northwest.
让他们知道为什么会发生这一切
Letting them know why this happened.
好的
Okay.
我准备去医院做个超声波检查
I'm gonna go to St. Thomas and get an ultrasound.
- 有哪里不舒服吗? - 嗯
- There something wrong? - Enh.
没有 只是预防工作
I don't think so, it's just a precaution.
天哪
Jesus.
你有个长途电♥话♥ 贾克斯
You got a long-distance call, Jax.
好吧
All right.
嘿 坐下
Hey, stay.
我们都在这儿
We're all here.
委员会准备为你们的背叛开出条件
The council is prepared to offer you terms for your betrayal.
- 我们的背叛? - 没错
- Our betrayal? - That's right.
一个和平的交接
A peaceful transition.
不然 从这里到圣贝纳迪诺的每一个堂口
Or we do what we did yesterday to every clubhouse
都会重演昨晚的事情
between here and San Bernardino.
什么条件?
What terms?
让克雷来负责我们在北加州的枪♥支♥代理
Clay will be handling the distribution of our guns in Northern California.
怎么做你们管不着
How is none of your concern.
你们要负责的是保证转移顺利进行
What is your concern is facilitating that transition.
确保你们所有的买♥♥家都在
Making sure all your buyers are onboard.
而且你们拿不到任何分成
And you won't be taking a percentage.
你想退出 自然没有利润
You wanted out, that includes profit as well.
明白吗?
Understood?
我们需要投票
We'll have to take a vote.
我才不管你们的那些民♥主♥的狗屁
I don't give a shit about your democracy.
明白了吗?
Are we understood?
是的
Yeah.
明白了
Understood.
很高兴听到这句话 杰克逊
Glad to hear that, Jackson.
真的吗?
Really?
因为你的计划是把我们整个帮派都炸飞
Because your plan was to blow up our clubhouse with a full table
所以请原谅我如果我无法相信你说话的真实性
so forgive me if I have a little trouble believing you're glad to hear anything from me.
我们很后悔用了这么绝的手段
We regret being pushed to such desperate measures.
我们来保证这再也不会发生吧
Let's make sure that never happens again.
我们在场的所有人都可以保证
All of us here can live with that.
但我不确定你们其他成员是不是都这么想
I'm not sure everyone at your table feels the same way.
我们想要的东西是一样的 贾克斯
We all want the same thing, Jax.
不 不一样
No, we don't.
我会放走科纳还有你们其他人
I'll cut Connor and your other guys loose.
- 他们还活着吗? - 没错
- They're still alive? - Yeah.
我告诉过你
I told you.
我不想挑起战争
I didn't want a war.
好吧
Aye.
我去和克雷谈谈
I'll move forward with Clay.
我觉得我们应该把科纳多留几天
l say we keep Connor for a couple more days.
确保这事儿是真的
Make sure this peace shit is real.
- 你们都想要这样吗? - 没错
- Is that what you all want? - Yeah.
没错 至少几天
Yeah. At least a couple days.
有道理 好吧
Makes sense. Okay.
塔科马还在谷仓里
Tacoma's still at the barn.
就把他们放在那儿直到我们回去吧
Let's keep them there till we get back.
贾克斯 罗格河 印第安山
Jax, Rogue River, lndian Hills,
尤瑞卡 莫比 塔科马
Eureka, Moab, Tacoma...
所有的头都确认了
all officers are confirmed.
好的 我们走
All right. Let's go.
- 祝你在家有个愉快的一天 - 见鬼
- Have a nice day. At home. - Eat me.
警♥察♥护送?
Police escort?
别跟我说话
Don't ask.
尼罗怎么样?
How's Nero?
不怎么样
Not very hopeful.
- 我很抱歉 - 我知道 宝贝
- I'm sorry. - I know, baby.
你们要去北边?
You guys headed north?
对
Yeah.
我要克雷知道发生了什么事
I need Clay to know what happened.
我要他接下爱尔兰人的生意
I want him to take that lrish deal.
又是夫妻间探访?
Another conjugal?
不 这个信息你不需要秘密传达
No, you don't need privacy for this message.
只需要一句话 "继续"
Just a simple, "Move forward."
好吧
Okay.
过来
Come here.
我在
I'm here.
我去看克雷了
I'll go see Clay.
有其他我能做的事情就告诉我
You let me know if there's anything else I can do.
留心塔拉
Just keep an eye on Tara.
别让她一个人
Make sure she's not alone.
当然
Of course.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
你去哪儿?
Where you heading?
圣托马斯
St. Thomas.
我先把孩子们放到托儿所
I'm gonna put the boys in daycare
然后去和罗温商量审判的事
and work with Lowen on the trial.
好吧 进展如何?
Okay. How's that looking?
- 不怎么好 - 抱歉
- Not so good. - Sorry.
你和昂瑟似乎被绑到一起了
You and Unser seem to be bonding.
是啊
Yeah.
韦恩
Wayne.
- 早上好 - 嗨
- Morning. - Hi.
嘿 喔 嘿 嘿 小心
Hey. Whoa. Hey, hey, easy.
- 嗷 喔 - 我想你了
- Ugh. Whoa. - l missed you.
再见
Bye.
我这儿有个战争的创伤 过来 我们上车
I got me a little Nazi owie here. Come on, let's get in the truck.
我能开车吗?
I can drive?
昨天晚上到底发生什么了?
What the hell happened last night?
残留物测试结果几天后出 但应该是炸♥弹♥
Residue tests'll be back in a couple of days.
很有可能是塑料包装
But it had to be a bomb. Plastics most likely.
有人交待吗?
Anybody talking?
特勒暗示是和结束一段关系有关
Teller indicated it was about ending a relationship.
我的猜想是 他惹毛了他的供货商
My guess, he pissed off his supplier.
IRA?
IRA?
嗯 他们很喜欢炸东西
Well, they love to blow shit up.
帕迪拉在处理中
Padilla was processed.
他和他的律师在一起 过来
He's with his lawyer. Come here.
好吧
Okay.
- 你应该不想听到这个消息 - 那就别说
- You're not gonna wanna hear this. - Then don't say it.
我知道DNA结果符合
I know the DNA was a match,
但我不觉得帕迪拉是凶手
but l don't like Padilla for the murder.
做得太干净了 我觉得他被陷害了
It's too neat. I think he was set up.
虽然我欣赏好的直觉
Well, as much as l appreciate a good hunch...
但我现在还是相信科学可靠的证据
I'm gonna stick to the concrete, scientific evidence for now.
我要打几个电♥话♥
I need to make some calls.
好的
Okay.
噢 嗯
Oh. Uh....
- 你想要…? - 没错
- Do you wanna...? - Yes.
- 好的 - 谢谢
- Okay. - Thanks.
再见 伙计们 待会见 拜拜
Bye, guys, see you later. Bye-bye.
你还好吧 宝贝?
You doing okay, sweetheart?
应该吧
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表