My choice.
贝拉兹…
Byzlats...
我们曾经掌管2个街区的生意25年
We've run two blocks for 25 years...
我们从未和别的组织有瓜葛
we never been associated with another crew.
我也不希望在别的方面发展些什么
I'm not looking to take on that kind of weight.
我是不是那其中之一
Am I part of that...
你不想要发展下去的?
that weight you don't want to take on?
你错了 老妈
No, mama.
你是我真正想要的
You're the thing that I do want here.
我是想说
Listen to what I'm trying to say.
我也不喜欢这事往这方向发展
Look, I-I hope it doesn't come to this,
但如果我没的选择
but-but if I had to,
如果我必须要切断和你们帮派的关系
if I have to cut ties,
我希望你能和我在一起
I would want you with me.
这对我 对我来说是非常好的一件事
This is, this is good for me.
这对我们俩都好
This is good for us.
我爱你 伽玛
I love you, Gemma.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我的天
Jesus Christ.
从这角度 他看上去还算好的
The side you can't see looks worse.
这很快就是你要变成的样子
A glimpse into your future.
我能和他处一分钟吗?
Can I get a minute with him?
他讲不了太多话了
He ain't gonna say much.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我能给的只有这个了 兄弟
No more, brother.
让我快点离开这里
Get me the hell out of here.
- 拿稳了 - 我来吧
- Yeah, hold on. - I got it.
所有的堂口已经通知到位
The charters have been alerted.
塔科马市的兄弟正赶过来帮忙
Tacoma are on their way down to help.
好的
All right.
你好
Hi.
姑娘们怎么样?
How are the girls doing?
她们都有点害怕
They're shaken up.
这段时间都没接外面的活
No outcalls for a while.
警长都知道了?
The sheriffs know anything?
不 还没有
No, not yet.
你还好吧?
You doing okay?
是吧 我感觉还行
Yeah. Guess so.
一切形势都不太妙
It's all starting to sink in.
- 这边都还好吧? - 是吧
- Everything okay here? - Yeah.
一切都是照常 你知道的?
It's routine shit, you know?
我得回去了
I'm gonna go back.
一会见
See you later.
你好
Hey.
孩子们去哪了?
Where are the boys?
在圣托马斯医院和塔拉一起
St. Thomas with Tara.
或许我正好去那边接昂瑟
Maybe I'll give Unser a lift,
顺便问问她是否需要我帮忙
see if she wants me to watch them.
那样挺好
That'll be good.
我估计我得很晚过去
I think it's gonna be a late one for me.
到底发生了什么事情?
What's really going on?
那些爱尔兰佬 我们先关门了
The Irish. We're on lockdown.
我们失去了菲尔和V林
We lost Phil and V-Lin.
我的天
Oh, God.
- 你在这没问题吧? - 恩
- Handle it here? - Yeah.
我本希望你会考虑一下
I was hoping you had some time to...
你做出选择
reconsider your options.
你不会单纯以为就让我看一下
Do you really think seeing
你怎么迫♥害♥我一个兄弟
how you destroyed one of
就能让我按你的意思去做?
my brothers is gonna scare me into your corner?
你应该那样做
It should.
奥图用行动推♥翻♥了他的RICO证词
Otto made sure his RICO testimony was useless.
但那不意味着他不能在其他案例上做污点证人
That doesn't mean he can't give state's evidence in other cases.
比如说 就对于你
Like, say, one against you.
他已经出♥卖♥♥♥过一次
He's ratted once.
他目前的情形
The condition he's in...
签了这个 我们的协议依然有效
Sign this right now, and my deal is still on the table.
我会帮你撤销你的谋杀指控
I'll help you beat this murder rap.
并给你提供证人保护
Get you set up in WitSec.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
奥图再也不会背叛我们了
Otto ain't gonna rat again.
明天早上 那位经常去问候奥图的先生
Tomorrow morning, the gentlemen who have been
也会过来看望下你
visiting Otto are gonna be stopping by to see you, too.
我建议你最好多睡一会
I suggest you get some sleep.
或许这是你最后一次舒舒服服的躺着睡觉了
May be the last time you ever lay down comfortably.
这些直接追溯到你结婚以前
These go back before you were married.
是的
Yeah.
在贾克斯和我恋爱之前
I was a Crow Eater for almost a year
我是他们的摩托女郎
before Jax and I started hooking up.
那是我能记起的所有事情了
That's all I could remember.
那你愿意为那些暴♥力♥事件作证么?
And you would be willing to testify about the violence?
我想是的
I guess.
是我愿意
Yes. Yes.
哦宝贝
Oh, sweetheart.
你和伽玛谈过没?
Did you talk to Gemma?
是的 我告诉了她所有你想叫我说的
Yeah, I told her everything you wanted me to.
她要我时刻告诉她你的举动
She wants me to keep feeding her your dirt.
哦抱歉 我听到孩子在哭
Uh, sorry. I heard the baby.
我还以为就你一个人在这呢 医生
I-I thought it was just you in here, Doc.
糟糕
Shit.
- 哦我很抱歉 - 没事 不要紧
- Oh, I, uh, I'm sorry. - No, that's okay.
- 听我说 我知道你是… - 你好啊
- Look, I know you're... - Hi.
给你
Here.
我不知道你会来
I didn't know you were coming by.
是啊 她是来接我回去的
Yeah, she's my ride.
我是来看看你是否需要我帮忙照看孩子
I was gonna see if you wanted me to watch the boys.
亚伯在里面吗?
Is Abel in here?
不在 他在日托那边
No, he's, uh, down in day care.
是的 我正要去那边带他过来
Yeah, I was just about to go get him.
一切都还好吧?
Everything okay?
是啊你知道的 我正在给他做了个心率检查
Yeah, you know, I'm just treating him on the QT.
哦对的对的
Oh, right, right.
对于那个我们很感激
Yeah, we really appreciate that.
对了 不如我带孩子们回家
Hey, how about if I take the boys home
你帮帮韦恩如何?
and you help Wayne?
- 那挺好 - 好的
- That would be great. - Okay.
- 谢谢了 - 拿着这个
- Thank you. - Here, take that.
和奶奶回家喽
Go with Grandma.
好喽 乖喽
There you go. Oh, here we go.
你会把他带回帮派那边吧?
You'll give him a ride back to TM?
- 当然 - 那好
- Of course. - All right.
- 谢了韦恩 - 客气
- Thank you, Wayne. - Yeah.
我就在这等你结束吧
Um, I'll just wait out here till you're done.
好的
Okay.
对了医生
And Doc...
等你有空的时候 我有几个问题想问问
at some point, I'm gonna ask a few questions.
我明白
I know.
我靠
Shit.
我们开工吧
Let's do this.
把枪擦干净了
Wipe down the guns.
做的看起来像是他们内部矛盾
Make it look like an internal beef.
把所有的KG-9放进他们房♥子里
Stash the KG-9s in the house.
然后烧掉一切
Then burn it all down.
我可以和他单独处一会么?
Can I have a minute with him?
帮个忙?
Please?
我知道我给你带来了多少痛苦
I know how much pain I've caused you.
你希望停止再受苦么?
Do you want it to stop?
我也希望能停下
Me, too.
我很高兴你愿意见见克雷
I'm glad you got to see Clay.
他已经背叛了帮派
He's betrayed the club.
所以他才会在这里
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表