I had to be reborn
逃避那种命运
to escape that doom.
我只希望有好事会降临
I just hope something comes along
让我儿子远离那种命运
to liberate my son from that fate.
是啊
Yeah.
我希望如此
I hope so.
真高兴看到你回来 宝贝
I'm so glad you're back, sweetheart.
我从未离去 伽玛
I never left, Gem.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我一会来找你
I'll see you later.
好的 我去做些美味圣代
Yeah, l'll be making sundaes.
- 你在等我? - 没错
- You waiting for me? - Yeah.
关于塔拉 你绝对想不到我发现了什么
It's Tara. You won't believe what I found out.
什么?
What?
我问了她关于委托和监护人的一些事情
I asked her about the will and this guardian shit.
她说原本答应给我的那些权力
She told me my commitment
现在都被搁置了
to the boys was wavering.
她觉得我不够资格
She didn't think I was responsible enough.
然后她找了另一个人来做为她孩子的监护人
She picked another person to become the boys' guardian.
那个玛格丽特·墨菲
Margaret Murphy.
你是在逗我?
Are you kidding?
那个红头老贱♥人♥
That ginger gash.
还有更多的是 我觉得她在暗中做些别的事
And there's more, Gem. I think she's doing something else.
她和她那婊♥子♥律师在秘密谋划着什么事情
Her and that bitch lawyer are plotting something.
我估计她是要离开贾克斯 以及让我们所有人
I think she's gonna leave Jax and try to box us all out.
都见不到孩子们
Away from our boys.
- 你必须阻止她 - 她在哪?
- You've gotta stop her. - Where is she?
圣汤玛斯医院
St. Thomas.
我要和你谈谈 马上!
I need to talk to you. Now.
还有你 红头妹 出来
You too, Red. Outside.
我们在吃饭呢
We're eating dinner.
少吃点会饿死不行 快过来
Yeah, well, you're gonna be eating your own teeth in a minute. Let's go.
你到底怎么回事 伽玛?
What the hell is going on, Gemma?
那正是我想要弄明白的
That's exactly what I'm trying to find out.
你那个诡异的律师呢?
Where's your lizard lawyer?
我了解到你正在给我的孙子们 安排些好事
I understand you've been busy making arrangements for my grandkids.
没错 我不想和你谈这件事情
Yeah. l'm not having this conversation with you.
你最好冷静点 否则我就打电♥话♥给
You better calm down or I'm gonna call
你♥他♥妈♥别挡我!
Stay out of my way!
伽玛! 伽玛快住手
Gemma! Gemma, stop it!
快打电♥话♥叫保安
Somebody should call security.
你和罗温在密谋什么? 你要和贾克斯离婚?
What are you doing with Lowen? You divorcing Jax?
妄图改变孩子的监护权?
Planning some kind of custody coup?
我怎么对我的家人不关你的事
What l do with my family's not your business.
他们是我的孙子
They're my grandkids.
我要确保他们不会过着他们父亲那样的生活
I'll make sure they never suffer the same fate as their father.
他们不会在查敏长大
Those boys will not be raised in Charming.
他们也不会知道这种生活
They will not know this life
他们更不会知道他们的奶奶是疯子
and they will not know their psychotic grandmother.
贱♥人♥!
Bitch!
你这老婊♥子♥
You old whore.
算你走运 你怀着孕
You're lucky you're pregnant.
- 我的天! - 塔拉怎么了?
- Jesus! - Tara?
塔拉
Tara.
这怎么回事?
What the hell?
她打我
She attacked me.
你这是在说什么?
What are you talking about?
- 我的孩子 - 哦我的天啊
- My baby. - Oh, my God.
我的孩子
My baby.
看看你做了什么
Look what you did.
我什么都没做
I didn't do that.
不你做了 我们都看见的
Yes, you did. We all saw it.
诺尔斯医生
Dr. Knowles?
- 你没事吧? - 给我滚!
- Are you okay? - Get out!
快滚!
Get out!
别来烦我 我要我丈夫
Leave me alone. l want my husband.
我要见贾克斯
I want Jax.
就是她 把她带走
She's the one. Take her out of here.
女士? 走吧
Ma'am? Come on.
我的天
Oh, my God.
她不肯让其他任何人帮她
She wouldn't let anyone else help her.
你想要我怎么做?
What do you want me to do?
没什么
Nothing.
# 我希望你找到了你要的 #
I hope you find What you're lookin' for
# 当一切都停止下来的时候 #
When it all comes runnin' down
# 我希望有发现你窗户已经涂成黑色 #
I hope you find it painted black On your window
# 或是你爱人的嘴唇睫毛如此 #
Or the lips of your lover's frown
# 因为如果在冰冷中死去 #
'Cause if it dies in the cold
# 当乌云逐渐飘散 #
When the clouds start to roll
# 是否你的灵魂 #
Is it then that your soul
# 也开始滴血? #
Starts to bleed?
# 你是否见到了那个总统 #
Have you ever seen the president
# 杀死你受伤孩子的那个? #
Who killed your wounded child?
# 或是那个撞毁你妹妹飞机的人 #
Or the man that crashed your sister's plane
# 声称他是上帝所派来? #
Claimin' he was sent of God?
# 在她死在你怀里的时候 #
When she died in your arms
# 在那个漆黑的深夜 #
Late that night in the dark
# 你是否祈祷你的上帝回到家来? #
Did you pray to your God To come home?
# 因为不公平的来说 #
'Cause it ain't fair to say
# 每个人的人生轨道都一样 #
That these tracks are the same
# 所以上帝啊 如果你听得到我 #
So, God, if you can hear me
# 毁了一切从头来过吧 #
Crash this train
# 所以上帝啊 如果你听得到我 #
So, God, if you can hear me
# 毁了一切从头来过吧 #
Crash this train
# 现在给总统还和政♥府♥ #
Now a note to the president And the government
# 以及当地的统治者提个醒 #
And the judges of this place
# 我们依然在等候你们把军队撤回来 #
We're still waitin' for you To bring our troops home
# 清理干净你们所造成的混乱 #
Clean up that mess you made
# 因为这一切充斥着金钱和血的味道 #
'Cause it smells of blood and money
# 还有伊♥拉♥克♥那片土地下的石油 #
And oil across the lraqi land
# 但这里的人们看起来很容易被愚弄 #
But it seems so easy here to blind us
# 被你们的"联合"所愚弄 #
With your "united we stand"
# 这不难发现 #
And it ain't hard to see
# 这个国家并不自♥由♥ #
That this country ain't free
# 所以上帝啊 如果你听得到我 #
So, God, if you can hear me
# 毁了一切从头来过吧 #
Crash this train
# 因为不公平的来说 #
'Cause it ain't fair to say
# 每个人的人生轨道都一样 #
That these tracks are the same
# 所以上帝啊 如果你听得到我 #
So, God, if you can hear me
# 毁了一切从头来过吧 #
Crash this train
# 所以上帝啊 如果你听得到我 #
So, God, if you can hear me
# 毁了一切从头来过吧 #
Crash this train
我失去了我们的宝贝女儿
I lost our baby girl.
我知道
I know.
真是对不起
I'm so sorry.
我无法和她再相处了 贾克斯
I can't be around her anymore, Jax.
我懂
I know.
她对着我的腹部猛踢
She kicked me in the stomach.
这是什么样的变♥态♥人才做的出来的事啊?
What kind of sick person does that?
她为什么要那样?
Why?
她认为我还想带着孩子们远离她
She thinks I'm still trying to take the boys away from her.
她太凶残了 贾克斯
She's so violent, Jax.
当时的情况我只和你说了一半都不到
I don't even tell you half the things that happen.
我没想到
I didn't know.
我不想让她再靠近我的孩子们了
I don't ever want her near our children again.
我知道
I know.
答应我
Promise me.
- 你向我保证 - 我保证
- You promise me. - I promise.
宝贝我向你保证
Babe, l promise.
# 我希望你找到了你要的 #
I hope you find what you're lookin' for
# 当一切都停止下来的时候 #
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表