brotherhood even more.
给他个机会让他证明自己吧 然后做决定
Let's give him a chance to prove himself, then decide.
唷
Yo.
波拉斯基安排了跟 呃 柯莱特的会面?
Barosky set up a meet with this, uh, Colette, eh?
他的地盘离这儿大概一小时
His shop in about an hour.
好吧 好的
Okay, good.
我和尼罗会去转转
Me and Nero will stick around.
跟女士见面
Meet with the madam.
你和爽哥回去
You and Hap head back.
蒂格 把加纳茨放出笼子
Tig. Let Ghanezi out of the cage.
告诉他波斯帝国已经终结了
Tell him the Persian Empire's fallen.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
- 谢谢你 - 可以走了吗 兄弟?
- Thank you. - You ready, brother?
好吧
All right.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 蒂格
Hey, Tig.
检查一下那些生产设备 好吗?
Check out that production equipment, all right?
看看有什么
See what's there.
你想要再来个卡拉卡拉?
You thinking more Caracara?
我想你不用知道
I'm thinking you don't need to know.
是啊 是
Yep, yep.
嘿
Hey.
打开门 你个笨鸟
Open the door, you stupid shit.
走吧
Take off.
走哪儿?
Take off where?
这是我们的地盘
This is our place.
我们的设备
This is our equipment.
你们刚刚丢掉了经营许可
You just lost your lease.
滚蛋吧
Just get out of here.
滚走然后别再回来 滚
Get out of here and don't come back. Go on.
等等
Wait, wait.
你说… 你说什么来着?
What'd you… what'd you say there?
我希望你看我们的电影 看着你的女儿被强♥奸♥
I hope you watch our movies and see your daughter raped.
没准你会喜欢看的
Maybe you'd like to see that.
" 哦 爸爸 爸爸 那样疼 "
" Oh, Daddy. Daddy, that hurts."
我还在街头混的时候遇到了查理
I met Charlie when I was on the street.
他看好我的 呃 生意头脑 他帮我成了事
He was impressed with my, uh, business acumen. He set me up.
那查理叔叔有什么好处?
And what does Uncle Charlie take?
他的港区的租金以及安保监护费
He gets his port rent and security vig.
跟警♥察♥一样
Same way he did as a cop.
那既然你不会受警♥察♥的突击检查 呃 还要
So if you don't get hassled by the PD, uh, why do
保镖服务有什么用?
you need an escort front?
我的客人们过半是船上来的
More than half my clientele comes off a ship.
去年有了些麻烦 海军开始
Last year there was some trouble, the navy starts
成天突击检查 我的生意一落千丈
cracking down on whore time. My business took a dive.
那你干吗不自行合法化?
So why don't you go legit on your own?
卖♥♥淫抓捕 那决不可能实现
Prostitution arrests. It'll never happen.
对 所以我需要个合伙人
That's right. So I need a partner.
所以你也明白那不仅仅是填填表格那么简单了
So you understand there's more than just filling out paperwork.
州里 会经常检查 姑娘们 必须是专业的
State, they do inspections. The girls, they have to be professional.
- 场所必须要舒适 - 我都明白
- Place has got to be nice. - I got all that.
到我的房♥子里看看 很不错的
Come see my house. It's very nice.
我的姑娘们很想那样
And my girls are the ones pushing for this.
想要洗白 更加合法
They want to clean it up, go more legit.
- 三方分成? - 对
- Three-way split? - Yeah.
房♥租和查理的保护费 他们得优先
House expenses and Charlie's fees, they come off the top.
房♥租 保护费? 那算到你头上
House expenses. Charlie? That's your cost.
嘿 你是在我们的专业经验付费
Hey, y-you're paying for our, uh, expertise.
对 好的
Right. Okay.
好 我们去看看
Good. Let's go take a look.
嗯 我得去看我的孩子
Um, I got to go see my kid.
下次?
Another time?
我们再谈
We'll talk.
当然要
I'm sure we will.
我看到你手指上有戒指而他没有
I see a ring on your finger but not his.
他有对象了
He's with someone.
相信我 那位你绝对惹不起的
And trust me, you do not want to rock that boat.
那你的妻子怎样呢 哼?
And what about your old lady, hmm?
她对你的行当有意见吗?
Is she okay with your line of work?
我的车在前门
My bike's out front.
我跟着你走
I'll follow you.
嘿
Hey.
亚伯在哪?
Where's Abel?
哦 呃… 我把他留给姑娘们了
Oh, uh… I left him with the girls.
我告诉他莱拉得了水痘了
I told him Lyla had the chicken pox.
想的周到 细心大叔
Good thinking, Uncle Touchy.
你知道那让我听上去像恋童癖 对吧?
You know that makes me sound like a pedophile, right?
所以我才喜欢嘛
That's why I like it.
我真的感谢你帮忙带孩子们 韦恩
You know, I really appreciate you helping out with the boys, Wayne.
- 帮大忙了 - 嗯 好吧
- Means a lot. - Yeah, right.
我很乐意
It's my pleasure.
你好像 呃 没谈起过克雷
You haven't, uh, said anything about Clay.
就是说我不想谈
Means I don't want to.
听着 呃 我知道你交了新朋友啊什么的
Listen, uh, I know you got yourself a new friend and
不过 呃 你还是可以跟我谈谈 伽玛
all, but, uh, you can still talk to me, Gem.
我比任何人都了解你
I know you better than anybody.
不错 你是
Yeah, you do.
但是现在 我真不想了解我自己
But right now, I really don't want to know myself.
嘿 我要找贾克斯
Hey, I'm looking for Jax.
他在斯托克顿
He's in Stockton.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我得告诉他一些事情 呃…
I need to tell him something, uh…
你可以… 呃 去看一下孩子们吗?
Could you, uh… could you go check on the boys?
哦 当然
Oh, yeah, sure.
失陪了
Excuse me.
你想告诉他什么?
What do you want to tell him?
他母亲告他老婆的密?
That his mother ratted out his wife?
我只是传个话
I'm just passing on a message.
是 好啊 这儿有个话给你 律师小姐
Yeah, well, here's a message for you, Lady Law.
记住你为谁做事
Remember who you work for.
你说的对
You're right.
帮塔拉还是帮帮派可能有利益冲突
Helping Tara and the MC might be a conflict of interest.
我猜我还得搞清楚哪个更需要好好的辩护
Guess I'll have to figure out which innocent is more in need of a good defense.
小心选择
Choose wisely.
我可不想塔拉成为你最后的顾客
I'd hate for Tara to be the last client you ever had.
# 我离开 #
I left
# 我乔治亚的家 #
My home in Georgia
# 去往费斯戈湾#
Headed for the 'Frisco Bay
# 因为我没有 #
Cause I got nothing to live
# 生存的目标 #
For, and nothing
# 以及未来 #
Is coming my way
# 我… 我在 #
I… I've been sitting on the
# …的港口 #
Dock of the...
一路走好 宝贝
All the way, baby.
我口袋里
In my pocket.
告诉他我想要做交易
Tell him I want a deal.
我们用起居室做大厅
We use the living room as a lobby.
楼上有四个卧室
Upstairs we have four bedrooms.
小吧台正在厨房♥口
Small bar right off the kitchen.
我们还把后门廊改造成了按♥摩♥室
And we turned the back porch into a massage room.
- 感觉很舒服 - 确实是
- Feels comfortable. - It is.
我们让这些海军士兵感觉回家了
We make these navy guys feel at home.
大部分时间 他们就坐在这儿聊天
Half the time, they just want to sit here and talk.
它归你了?
You own it?
长♥期♥租约 不用交产权税
Long-term lease. No property taxes.
水电费 保险 床上用品 就是所有开销
Utilities, insurance, comfort amenities, that's the only overhead.
有海军客人的时候 每天有多少?
When you had the navy clients, what'd you turn in a day?
嗯 全满的话… 我可以五间全开 …
Hmm, with a full house… I can turn all five rooms…
至少六到七次
at least six or seven times.
一百五到六百刀每次
$150 to $600 a date.
很不错
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表