I see you posse'd up.
那是你的游骑兵成员?
That your Nomad crew?
我估计那是几个在堂口附近转悠的小喽啰
I guess that's the buzz around the charters.
我们的这些流言蜚语比青春期小姑娘还多
We gossip more than teenage girls.
那是你的转会书?
That your transfer?
不是我的
Not mine.
是奎因 莫特茨和维斯特的
Quinn, Montez and West.
霍帕被那次爆♥炸♥事件吓坏了
Hopper got spooked by the explosion.
他选择了退出
He's out.
你一直在为咱帮派招兵买♥♥马?
You've been recruiting for Samcro?
没错
Yeah.
我们等下和你们一起回去
We'll ride back with you.
我们到达查敏后
Club can vote on it
由帮派来一起决定他们的去留
when we get to Charming.
那个时候我选择暂时隐退
I ripped that flash off
因为我不知道那条路怎么和你走下去
because l didn't know how to help you that way anymore.
这些人都是我精挑筛选过的
I hand-picked these guys because they're loyal,
他们既忠诚又聪明
they're smart,
他们有家庭干活卖♥♥力
they got families,
重要的是他们的观念都很正确
they're hard-working, and their priorities are in the right place.
这正是我们所需要的人才
It's exactly what this charter needs.
他们可不是我用来拉帮结派
This ain't no kind of power grab
我没兴趣要做老大或新建帮派
I got no interest in the gavel or a new patch.
所有我做的都是因为我爱这个帮派
It's because l love this club.
还有我爱你
And I love you.
我了解到在郡里托利克拜访过你
I'm aware Toric made a run at you in county.
对于他的行为是否得当我表示歉意
I'm sorry if his methods were questionable
但他那个时候没有替我工作
but he was not working for me at the time.
- 而你们俩的目的是一致的 - 塔拉
- But you both want the same thing. - Tara.
托利克要的是复仇 而我要的是正义
Toric wanted vengeance. l want justice.
或许得到两者的过程看上去很相似
The process to get to those two things might feel the same
但动机是完全不一样的
but the motivation is very different.
就像当时你给奥图·德莱尼十字架的时候
Like when you gave Otto Delaney the crucifix.
我不认为你的动机是为了报复
I don't believe your motivation was vengeance.
我们在这不是为了讨论那些不存在的事情
We're not here to discuss the alleged details.
你能不能谈点有用的?
Do you have something to offer or not?
这位医生已经知道了我的条件
The doctor already knows my offer.
做一个慈母还是要一个危险的丈夫
A loving mother for a dangerous husband.
- 什么才是对孩子最好的? - 胡扯
- What's best for the boys? - This is bullshit.
你有什么拿出点真实点的东西 用书面的
When you have something real, put it in writing.
你不会真为了他去坐牢吧?
You're not really going to jail for him?
舍得抛下你孩子?
Leave your children?
别回答那个 我们谈完了
Don't answer. We're done.
我爱我丈夫
I love him.
- 塔拉 - 我知道他是什么人他做什么
- Tara. - I know who he is and what he does.
所以你应该明白那个坐牢的人不应该是你
Then you know it's not you who deserves to be in jail.
给我军♥火♥走私的证据 你就得到豁免权
Full immunity for the proof of the gun running.
这是我唯一能给予的
It's the only offer you'll get.
- 你没事吧? - 是的
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
我需要你认真考虑下那个条件塔拉
I need you to think about that offer, Tara.
我知道你有多么爱贾克斯
I know how much you love Jax
不你不知道
No, you don't.
对于爱的背叛
The betrayal of love
有各种各样的底线 这是我做人的原则
has boundaries. Ones that I have to live with.
我根本不会考虑那个条件的
I don't need to think about an offer.
好的
Okay.
嘿伽玛
Hey, Gem.
- 你见着尼罗没? - 见了
- Did you see Nero? - Yeah.
他怎么样?
How is he?
在去郡里的路上
On his way to county.
我的天
Jesus Christ.
不过他不会再那待很久
Yeah, but he ain't gonna be there long.
我们只是需要帮助贾克斯在尼罗出来前
We just gotta help Jax to keep this place up
把这打理好 行吗?
and running till he gets out. Okay?
我明白
I know.
有什么我能帮的上忙么?
Anything l can help you with?
对了 有个尼罗的朋友来找过他
Yeah. Friend of Nero's came in looking for him.
看上去挺不高兴的
Seemed pretty upset.
我不知道我该怎么和她说 她说她要在这等
I didn't know what I should tell her. Said she wanted to wait.
所以我就让她在他房♥里等着
So I put her in his room.
是尼罗的其中一个姑娘吗?
One of Nero's girls?
这个…
Um....
也许是 也许不是
Yes and no.
亚伦你好吗?
Hey, Aaron. How are you?
不好意思宝贝 如果你是来找尼罗
Oh, I'm so sorry, darling, if you're looking for Nero,
他还没回来
he's not back yet.
哇哦
Wow.
这个么…
Oh....
确实还可以 呵呵
Yes. At the very least. Heh.
谢谢你 伽玛
Thank you, Gem.
没什么
Sure.
我知道尼罗最近有了新女人
I knew Nero had himself a new lady,
我没想到这个女人如此有内涵
I just didn't realize she was so substantial.
是啊 那就是我
Yeah, that's me.
一个很实际的女人
The substantial one.
这样好多了
That's much better. Heh. Um....
- 给我好了 - 谢谢
- Here, I'll take it. - Thank you.
宝贝 对于尼罗蹲监狱的事 我深表遗憾
Darling, I am so sorry to hear about Nero's incarceration.
我了解他 他这样的男人绝对不会对女人动粗
I know him. That man would never raise a hand to a woman.
是的 这个我知道
No, I know.
你和尼罗是什么关系? 你是怎么认识他的?
What's your connection? To Nero. How do you know him?
哦那是前半生的事了 宝贝
Oh, it was from another life, darling.
在… 之前?
Before the...?
在你身体变化之前?
The transformation?
噢…
Oh, um....
是的
Yes.
那时我还是那个年轻的文森特·努安
Back in the days of young Vincent Noone. Heh.
我亲爱的母亲爱丽丝
My darling mother, Alice,
她曾经是尼罗手下最好的
was one of Nero's best, um...
站街工作者
street performers.
不幸的是 她的车震功夫远远好于
Unfortunately, her ability to drain semen from the front seat of a parked car
抚养一个性取向有问题的男孩
far exceeded her ability to raise a boy of questionable orientation.
在我15岁那年
I was, uh...
爱丽丝被抓了
15 when Miss Alice checked
她被关进了北加州女子改造营
into the North Cali Women's Facility for an extended holiday.
是尼罗带我入了行 让那些坏人都远离我
Nero was the one who took me in, kept the wolves from my door.
他从没问我要过什么
He never asked me for anything.
他就是我的
He was, uh...
守护天使
my guardian angel.
这是怎么回事?
What's this?
- 又有坏人来了? - 哦这个…
- More wolves at your door? - Oh. I, uh...
我估计是无意碰见了我家族里的某些人
I'm afraid l ran smack into a low-hanging branch of my gnarled family tree.
我不确信我能去哪里
I didn't quite know where to go.
如果我知道怎么做
And before I knew it, I was, uh...
我也不会来这里
I was here.
过来
Come here.
你现在安全了
You're safe.
你在这里会很安全
You are safe here.
没事了 没事了
Come on. Come on.
好了 爽哥和我来
All right. Me and Hap.
剩下的跟上我们
Rest of you guys stay close.
莫特兹 你看好车子
Montez. Watch the bikes.
够了!
Enough!
我们下班了
We're closed.
嘿有个好心警♥察♥叫我来给你找个
Hey. An Eden cop told me to give you this.
是什么样的车子?
What kind of car is it?
- 啊我♥操♥! - 你一个人?
- Agh! Shit! - You alone?
- 是 - 很好 钥匙拿来
- Yeah. - All right, keys.
放松点
Come on.
我看着他 过来这边
I got him. l got him. Come here, you. Come here.
- 蒂格? - 在
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表