Come on, Charlie, Nero's right.
这正是帕特逊想要的
This is exactly what Patterson wants.
尽管手头没证据还是能伤害到我们
To hurt us because she's got no case.
我知道 孩子 但是现在
I know, kid, but right now
这也是我想要的 现在 瞧 我很抱歉
it's what l want too. Now, look, I'm sorry.
形势有变的话 再告诉我 我们走
Things change, you let me know. Let's go.
我不知道他会在这儿
I didn't know he was gonna be here.
妈妈 没准我们应该离开
Mama, maybe we should go
不 不用担心 我要走了
No, don't bother. I'm leaving.
别让他做你的脏活
Just don't send him to do your dirty work.
没人让我做任何事
Nobody sent me to do anything.
- 我只是想帮忙 - 别在他面前撒气
- I was just trying to help. - Don't take it out on him.
是啊 好啊 我认为他现在更清楚状况了
Yeah, well, l think he knows better now.
糟糕的是你不清楚
Too bad you don't.
你有概念他为你和帮派做了什么吗?
You have any idea what he just did for you and the club?
- 伽玛 伽玛 - 不 不
- Gem. Gem. - No, no, no.
他有必要知道
He needs to know.
什么?
What?
地方检察官想让他背叛你
DA wanted him to give you up.
他不愿意 但他也知道那个婊♥子♥会继续盯着
He wouldn't, but he also knew that that bitch would keep coming.
所以他把自己当枪♥支♥的来源交了出去
So he gave himself up as the gun source.
- 是真的吗? - 嘿 你懂的 这没什么
- Is that true? - Hey, you know, it didn't matter.
我打算做这个交易时 我的律师发现了
By the time I was gonna make this deal, my lawyer found out
警长已经从托利克的旅馆房♥间找到了证据
the sheriffs had pulled evidence from Toric's hotel room.
证明是他杀了艾琳
Proved that he was the one that killed Erin.
所以帕特逊 她只能放我走
So Patterson, she had to let me go.
我没想到她压你压得这么狠
I didn't realize she was bending you like that.
是啊 好吧
Yeah, well
她不见血是不会收手的 伙计
she ain't gonna stop until she draws blood, man.
是啊
Yeah.
走吧 宝贝
Come on, babe.
你还好吗?
You all right?
不 真不太好
No, not really.
尼罗是对的
Nero's right.
帕特逊不会停手的
Patterson ain't gonna stop.
叫上大家
Call everyone.
开会
Chapel.
我们得要投一次票
We need to take a vote.
嘿
Hey.
我们弄到一个普特纳的地址 伙计
We got an address for Putner, man.
离这儿几个街区 杨柳峡谷
It's actually a few blocks from here. Willow Gulch.
好吧 我们走
All right, let's go.
好吧 好吧 来吧
All right. All right, come on.
- 你是普特纳? - 是
- You Putner? - Yeah.
贾克斯·特勒
Jax Teller.
- 我来找你的孩子 - 我也在找
- I'm looking for your kid. - Me too.
我听说发生的事了 是你在街上追逐她?
Heard about what happened. You the one who chased her?
是的
Yeah.
我没伤害她
I didn't hurt her.
我只想要一些答案
I just want some answers.
我明白 进来吧
I get that. Come on in.
布鲁克一直都有状况
Brooke's got some stuff.
焦虑 躁狂
Anxiety. Bipolar.
她妈妈也有这问题
Her mom had it too.
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
是啊
Yeah.
你认为 那是她袭击我们的原因吗?
Is that why she attacked us, do you think?
因为我父亲?
Because of my dad?
最近很糟糕
Been a rough week.
我失去了房♥子
I lost the house.
我们在收拾行李
We've been packing shit up.
发现了许多她妈妈的照片
Came across a lot of photos of her mom.
找到了关于她事故的新闻报道
Found the newspaper article about her death.
是她第一次发现是你父亲
First time she realized your dad
引起了连环撞车事故从而杀死了她母亲
caused the pileup that killed her mom.
我猜在她混乱的小脑瓜里 她怪罪于你们
I guess in her messy little brain, she blames you guys.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不用 我理解
No, I get it.
- 那是你妻子? - 是的
- That your wife? - Yeah.
我和艾米丽
Me and Emily.
怎么了?
Why?
- 她看上去很面熟 - 我懂
- She looks familiar. - I know.
当初我也是这样
Happens to me too.
在人群里
I see her a lot
我留意她最多
in other people.
那你知道你孩子会在哪吗?
So you got any idea where your kid might be?
我不知道 不过她总会回家的
I don't know. She always comes home, though.
我会跟她谈谈 把这事儿理清
And I'll talk to her and straighten this out.
嗯 好吧
Yeah.OK.
我们会赔偿损失的
We'll pay for the damage.
不了 不用担心那个
No, don't worry about that.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
Yeah.
来吧 嘿 吃一片
Here you go. Hey, take that.
好了?
Ready?
棒极了 谢谢
Awesome. Thank you.
宝贝 回头见
Sweetie. I'll see you later.
- 你找贾克斯? - 不
- You looking for Jax? - No.
我希望能跟你谈谈
I was hoping l could talk to you.
好
Sure.
这是为了他的先天性缺陷吗?
Is that for his birth defect?
是啊 心律不齐
Yeah. Heart arrhythmia.
- 似乎没让他动作变慢 - 不 没有
- Doesn't seem to slow him down. - No. It doesn't.
你感觉怎样?
How are you feeling?
挺好
Fine.
我猜你来不光是为了关心我家人的健康
I'm assuming you're not just here to check on the health of my family.
实际上 我是的
Actually, I am.
心理健康
Emotional health.
好吧 我们都在努力度过
Well, we're all getting through it.
不是所有人
Not everyone.
呃
Uh
医生 你知道
Doc, you know
你给我的印象不是那种心怀恶意的人
you don't strike me as being a malicious kind of person.
我确信不论你和伽玛发生了什么
I'm sure whatever it was that happened between you and Gemma...
- 你做了你认为正确的事 - 伽玛袭击了我
- you did what you thought was right. - Gemma attacked me.
- 引起了流产 - 对 对
- Caused a miscarriage. - Right, right.
我只是想请你重新审视一下发生的事情
I guess l'm asking if you could take another look at what's been done.
对你家庭的造成的破坏
The rip it's causing in your family.
轮不到你对我的家庭说教
You don't get to weigh in on my family.
- 你不了解我 - 不 但我了解伽玛
- You don't know me. - No, I don't, but I do know Gemma.
你也是 她不会就此
And so do you. She's not gonna
善罢甘休的
lay down for this.
也许我们可以找到些中立地带
Maybe we could find some kind of middle ground here,
因为如果不这样
because if not
- 这样对谁都不好 - 包括你
- this is not gonna end up well for anyone. - Including you.
你看见跟她在一起的男人的下场了吗
You see what happens to the men she's with.
一个死了 另一个在监狱里
One husband dead, another in jail.
好吧 你懂 这就是生活
Well, you know, that's the life.
是妻子干的 她杀了约翰·特勒
No, it's the wife. She killed John Teller.
没准对克雷干同样的事 你想有个好结局?
Probably would've done the same to Clay. You want it to end well?
我建议你没死之前赶紧离开
I suggest you get out now before you end up dead too.
就是他在教堂里失控的吗?
Is he the one that flipped out in the chapel?
是的 医生 他现在平静了 安全了
Yeah, doc. He's calm now. Secure.
好的 我知道了
Okay. I got it.
去6号♥房♥帮助南斯·坦纳 另有状况
Go help Nance in 6. Tanner had another episode.
见鬼 是 好的
Shit. Yeah, okay.
你是莫罗?
You Morrow?
是啊
Yeah.
你到下次轮班前有40分钟时间
You got 40 minutes till the next rotation.
你被抓了 只要敢告发我
You get caught, you give me up
我会把你抓进来 把你绑起来
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表