When you got out,
感觉是如此急切 我只是...
you were so eager to leave, I just...
我害怕会把你重新逼回去 我很抱歉
I was afraid it would push you back in. I'm sorry.
我必须得杀了他 塔拉
I have to kill him, Tara.
我知道
I know.
这个是你的办法
And this is how you do it.
这是血液稀释剂
It's a blood thinner.
把它注射到他的急救管里
Inject it into his IV line
然后把他胸腔的管子拔掉
and pull the tube from his chest.
他就会肺部内出血 然后
He'll bleed into his lungs and
溺死
drown.
很快 看起来就像他睡梦中自己拔掉的管子
It'll happen quick. It'll just look like he pulled it out in his sleep.
杰克 开会时间到了
Jackie. Time for the meet.
我们得走了 兄弟
We gotta go, brother.
你杀了他
You kill him
然后回来带走我和孩子们
and then you come and get me and our boys
带我们离开这个监狱一样的小镇
and drive us out of this poisonous town.
我会的
I will.
我保证
I promise.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你教给我的一切
Everything you taught me.
他是我的
He's mine.
# 如此艰难的堕落之旅 #
It's such a hard way to fall
# 如此艰难 #
Such a hard
# 艰难的堕落 #
Hard way to fall
# 不 我无法上天堂 #
No I ain't gonna go to heaven
# 我被重重禁锢 #
They've locked me in these walls
# 如此艰难的堕落之旅 #
It's such a hard, hard way to fall
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表