Georgie. We missed you.
他在鲁安那件事上还没松口
He ain't giving it up on Luann.
我的老天 克雷
Jesus Christ, Clay,
你能不能跟那些神经病讲讲理?
can you talk some sense into these psychos?
嘿 这些可是我很有理智的伙计们
Hey, these are my rational guys.
这儿有爽哥
I get Happy down here
塞嘴用的球可有新用途了
ball gag takes on a whole new meaning.
鲁安不是我杀的
I didn't kill Luann.
不 就是你
Yes, you did.
- 我们开始吧 - 噢 噢 噢 别这样
- Let's do it. - Whoa. Whoa, whoa. Please.
等等 我有钱! 我有几百万! 嗷!
Wait, I got money! I got millions! Oh!
我有几百万 克雷
I got millions, Clay.
你想要什么都行
Anything you want.
什么都行!
Anything!
这些性玩偶一定卖♥♥得很不错了
These sex dolls must be selling like sex dolls.
梦幻一般的玩偶 我有亚洲那边的支持
Dream dolls. I got Asian backing.
性变♥态♥的亿万富翁 我是认真的!
Billionaire sex freaks. I'm serious!
让我来
I got this.
- 不要 - 抓住他
- No. - Hold it.
这些亚洲人 他们还在找其他的投资吗?
These Asians, they looking for any other investments?
一直都在找
All the time.
- 他说的是实话? - 没错
- He telling the truth? - Yeah.
夏树家族 日本的大肥肉
Natsuki family. Huge Japanese money.
嘿 我们到底在这儿干嘛?
Look, what the hell we doing here?
我觉得也许我们可以利用佐治
I think maybe we can use Georgie.
- 你是说那些亚洲人? - 没错
- You talking about the Asians? - Yeah.
伽玛发现查敏山庄那边时间不多了
Gemma found out there's a ticking clock on Charming Heights.
海尔还在找投资者
Hale's still looking for investors.
嗯 佐治可以让他的人去投资
Uh, Georgie can front-load his guys,
让海尔觉得他们是他的大救星
make Hale think they're his salvation.
然后我们在最后一刻把他们撤回
Then we pull them out at the last minute.
对 然后我们只要让市议会放弃海尔的白日梦
Yeah. Then all we gotta do is convince city council to stomp on Hale's dream.
那我们怎么跟奥图说?
What the hell do we tell Otto?
你们怎么跟奥图说?
What the hell do you tell Otto?
告诉他实话
Tell him the truth.
帮派需要佐治多活几分钟
The club needs Georgie alive for a minute.
只是将他的死期延后而已
But it's a post-dated check.
我们一把海尔的事情解决
As soon as we shut down Hale,
我们就把佐治的心挖出来
we cut Georgie's heart out.
- 怎么了 伙计们? - 好吧
- What's going on, guys? - All right.
好吧
All right.
好好看住你的大老二 唐铎
Hold on to that big dick of yours, Dondo.
有消息我们会通知你的
We'll keep you posted.
- 一起都还好吧 伙计? - 还好
- Everything cool, man? - Yeah.
只是过来检查一下大♥麻♥商店的一些东西
Just had to check something at the weed shop.
那我估计得去看看 放哨的情况怎么样了
Figured I'd come by, see how watch was going.
什么事都没有 伙计 这里没有任何乱子
All quiet, man. It's kind of peaceful out here.
- 其他人去哪儿了? - 鼠哥去买♥♥咖啡了
- Where are the rest of the guys? - Rat's on a coffee run.
迈尔斯和Mayan在回来的路上
Miles and the Mayan are somewhere around back.
那我去走一圈
I'm just gonna do a walk-through.
- 祖斯 你在里面吗 兄弟? - 见鬼
- Juice, you in there, man? - Shit.
怎么了? 你怎么不在外面放哨?
What's up? Why aren't you out front?
我觉得有点寂寞
Kind of lonely, I guess.
- 我马上就出来 - 好的
- I'll be right out. - Okay.
嘿
Hey.
你在干嘛?
What you doing?
只是过来看看我的伙计们
Just checking on my guys.
一切都很好
It's all good.
明天早上见
See you in the morning.
好吧 晚安
Okay, good night.
嘿
Hey.
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
噢 见鬼 见鬼
Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
哦 见鬼 真见鬼
Oh, shit. Shit.
你昨天回来晚了
You got home late.
- 没出什么事吧? - 没事
- Everything okay? - Yeah.
处理了一下奥图的事情
Just handling that Otto thing.
解决了
It's handled.
很好
Good.
- 这是什么? - 信
- What's this? - The letters.
在塔拉的办公室找到的
Found them in Tara's office.
锁在办公桌抽屉里
Locked in a desk drawer.
大部分都是给莫林的情书
Mostly just love letters to Maureen.
令人痛苦的东西
Painful shit.
我不得不把它们烧了
I had to burn them.
抱歉
Sorry.
都结束了 宝贝
It's done, baby.
派尼的怀疑屁都不算
Piney's suspicions don't mean shit.
没有人能伤到我们
Nobody can hurt us.
是的
Yeah.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
- 在找奥佩吗? - 怎么 他在这儿吗?
- Looking for Ope? - Why, is he here?
没错 在公♥寓♥里
Yeah. Apartment.
# 我想和你在一起 #
I want to be with you
什么?
Yeah?
嘿 你在这儿干嘛?
Hey. What you doing here?
激烈的一晚上
Rough night.
哎哟
Well
早上好
Morning.
真的挺激烈的
Really rough.
看来我不能在这儿呆下去了
Guess I'll leave you to it.
你该走了
You should go.
你疯了吗?
Did you lose your mind?
嘿!
Hey!
嘿 你可是有家庭的人 伙计
Hey, you got a family, man.
你有个刚结婚的老婆
You got a new wife.
和一个南澳人干是一回事...
Getting your dick sucked by a Crow-eater's one thing...
- 我知道 - 你真的知道吗?
- I know. - Do you?
我在莱拉的东西里找到了避孕药和事后药
I found birth control, morning after pills, in Lyla's stuff.
我一直以来都在努力想有个孩子
This whole time that I've been trying to have kids,
她却一直都在扼杀它
she's been killing it off.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
和那个疯女人干一场就是你的解决方法?
Tapping that crazy bitch is your solution?
对你就挺管用的
Worked for you.
没错 我猜我也快了
Yeah, I guess I had that coming.
发生什么了?
What's going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
我一直在努力让事情走上正轨但是就是不行
I keep trying to force things and the shit don't fit.
还有莱拉...
And Lyla...
没有一个感觉是真实的 我的意思是 我很想
None of it feels real. I mean, I miss
我很想念唐娜
I miss Donna.
你感觉怎么样 兄弟?
How you holding up, brother?
你有什么要告诉我的吗?
You got something to tell me?
抱歉
Sorry.
我没有任何借口
I got no excuse.
它就这么发生了
It just happened.
多久之前?
How long?
几个月前
A few months.
你爱她吗?
Did you love her?
不
No.
她也不爱我
And she didn't love me.
你才是她唯一在乎的人
You were the only one who mattered.
你找到他了?
You find him?
是的
Yeah.
佐治·卡鲁索他是凶手
Georgie Caruso, he's the one who killed her.
你解决他了?
You finish it?
是的
Yeah.
我们把他杀了
We took him out.
- 干得好 兄弟 - 噢 太棒了
- Good work, brother. - Oh, yeah.
就这些?
That's it?
就这些
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表