我也娶你了?
I marry you too?
是啊
Yeah.
某种程度上
Sort of.
是的
You did.
因为我才是你身边的人 保护你远离
Because I'm the guy at your side, steps between you
你要面对的危险 我是你的左右手 克雷
and the shit that tries to kill you. I'm your right hand, Clay.
你想要什么
What do you want,
每当你骑上你的丰田戴拿时拍拍你的背
a pat on the back every time you climb on your Dyna?
伙计 不是这么玩法的
It don't work like that around here, pal.
哦 你知道为什么你正在失去支持吗?
Oh. You know why you're losing this club?
知道吗?
Do you?
不是因为毒品
Ain't because of the drugs.
是因为你爬进那里面
It's because you crawl in there
然后你关上门把我们都关在外面
and you shut those doors and you lock all of us out.
我的上帝 到底发生了什么?
What in God's name happened?
也就是我的扫帚柄撞到了墙
Flew my broomstick into a brick wall.
谁对你做的?
Who did this to you?
别想逃避
Don't dismiss this.
这就是塔拉必须退出的原因 你明白吗?
This is why Tara has to get out. Do you understand that?
我儿子才不会这么做
My son would never do this.
我敢说克雷的妈妈也是这么说
I'm sure Clay's mother said the same thing.
我爱塔拉
I love Tara.
你想不到有多爱
You have no idea how much.
那就别阻止他们离开
Then don't stop them from leaving.
他们要去哪儿?
Where are they going?
我跟天佑医院讲过了
I spoke with Providence Hospital.
他们想要给塔拉一份工作
They wanna make Tara an offer.
但是她的手
But her hand.
他们愿意等她复原 他们想要她加入医务组
They're willing to wait out her recuperation. They want her on staff.
她是这边医务组的啊
She's on staff here.
我不能完全照顾她的停工期
I can't cover her downtime.
我们太小了
We're too small.
这份在俄勒冈的工作
This offer in Oregon
可能会是她留在新生儿领域的唯一机会
may be her only chance of staying in Neonatal.
如果你真的爱她
If you really love her
你就让她接受这份工作 伽玛
you will let her take this job, Gemma.
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world all alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul you're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight a perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's path until you die
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life in the eye
混乱之子 第四季 第11集
老天啊 妈妈
Holy shit, Mom.
别
No.
过来
Come here.
是克雷干的?
Was this Clay?
很复杂 杰克逊
It's complicated, Jackson.
发生什么了?
What happened?
破事越来越多
It's been building up.
关于毒品和集团的事
Shit with the drugs and the cartel.
我多管了
I crossed the line.
这可不只是多管 妈妈
This is more than crossing a line, Mom.
- 我不能就这么算了的 - 不
- I can't let this slide. - No.
- 我会处理的 杰克逊 - 哦
- I'm gonna handle this, Jackson. - Oh.
求你了 你得让我来解决
Please. You gotta let me settle it.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不
No.
亲爱的 这不是你的错
Honey, this isn't your fault.
我以为我们能做成这事的
I thought we could pull this off.
赚钱走人
Cash out.
但是我真是个傻瓜
But I was an idiot.
我跟他一样痴心妄想
I am as delusional as he is.
不
No.
你是个更好的男人
You are a better man.
你是不是准备要离开?
Are you planning on leaving?
查敏?
Charming?
我不能承受更多谎言了 杰克逊
I can't take any more lies, Jackson.
是的
Yeah.
克雷知道吗?
Does Clay know?
是的
Yeah.
别怪到塔拉头上 妈妈
Don't take this to Tara, Mom.
- 求你了 现在不行 - 哦 不
- Please, not now. - Oh, no.
我不会的
I won't.
我们离开
Us leaving
是为了我的儿子们
it's about my sons.
从来如此
It always is.
胸腔打开以后 心脏完全可以接触到了
With the thoracic cavity open, the heart is now fully accessible.
塔拉?
Tara?
她说她是自家人
She said she was family.
没事
It's okay.
他是个大小子 哈哈
He's a big one. Ha-ha.
是啊 嗯
Yeah. Um...
- 谢谢 - 没事
- Thank you. - Sure.
抱歉打扰 我不确定你会不会醒着
Sorry to barge in. I wasn't sure if you were gonna be awake.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
哦 我在你们的人力资源部进行一个项目
Oh, I'm running a program in your HR department.
我去新生儿科室里找你而他们说你在这儿
I was looking for you in Neonatal and they said you were up here.
我是在这 我以为你在西雅图
Here I am. I thought you were in Seattle.
我去了 戒毒之旅
I was. Sober living.
我两周前刚搬回来
I just moved back two weeks ago.
我在拉什罗普恢复中心找了份工作
And I got a job at a recovery center in Lathrop.
我们做了许多医院以及合作者工作 所以
We do a lot of hospital and corporate stuff so...
哦
Oh.
不错
Good for you.
我能问问你发生什么了吗?
Can I ask what happened to you?
我的手被车门挤了
I slammed my hand in a car door.
哦 见鬼 抱歉
Oh, shit. Sorry.
我听说你有儿子了
I heard about your son.
那真的很好 我为你和贾克斯高兴
That's really great. I'm happy for you and Jax.
谢谢
Thanks.
我真不知道该说些什么
I'm really not quite sure what to say here.
我也不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say either.
我只是在找合适的时机来联♥系♥你
I've just been waiting for the right time to reach out.
那你认为现在是那个时机了?
And you thought now would be that time?
我不想惹任何麻烦
I don't wanna cause any trouble.
你到底想要怎样 温迪?
What is it you do want, Wendy?
我想见我儿子
I wanna see my son.
我是他妈妈
I'm his mother.
我是把他养大的人 而你离开了
I'm the one who raised him when you walked away.
我知道
I know.
我很感激你做了这些
And I am grateful you were here to do that,
但是法律意义上讲 我还是他母亲
but legally, I am still his mother.
- 你放弃了你的权利 - 监护权 是的
- You gave up your rights. - Custody, yes.
但不是让他知道真♥相♥的权利
Not the right for him to know the truth.
卡片上有我的电♥话♥
My number's on the card.
告诉贾克斯我会联♥系♥他的
Just tell Jax I'll be in touch.
我想和我儿子相认
I'm gonna get to know my son.
向前 快
Forward. Come on.
过海关时没遇到麻烦吧?
Any trouble getting through customs?
没 我们的人跟以往一样把他们弄了过来
No. Our guy pushed them through same as the others.
谢谢借我们人手
Thanks for loaning us the guys.
塔科马堂口帮了大忙了
Tacoma's been a big help.
没问题 需要那份工作 兄弟
No problem. Need the work, brother.
有爱尔兰大佬们的消息吗?
We heard from the Irish Kings?
跟塞迈斯谈过了 他们都过来
Talked to Seamus. They're all coming.
西部分支: 罗克 贾兰和赖瑞
The west table: Rourke, Galen and Leary.
克雷 他们很担心集团 抢生意这事儿
They're worried about the cartel, Clay. This rival beef.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 见到你真好
Hey. Good to see you.
你也是 伙计 塔拉怎样?
You too, man. How's Tara doing?
努力恢复 谢了
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表