Yeah, no kidding.
土地征用权的收♥购♥就快临近了
Clock is ticking on the eminent domain buyout.
要是他失去投资者 那市议会就得重新投票
He loses his investors, the vote goes back to city council.
他们可以恢复所有的土地
They can revert back all the land.
好邻居来了
There goes the neighborhood.
- 早上好 - 俄♥罗♥斯♥人就没那么好了
- Good morning. - Not if you're Russian.
我希望你对谁有责任已经没什么犹疑了
I hope you have no doubts as to who's responsible for this.
我会查的
I'm on it.
克雷和他的小弟们出来才一天就做了这个
Clay and his guys did this in the first 24 hours.
我们不清楚是不是混乱之子
We don't know if it was the Sons.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人本来就跟危险团伙打交道
The Russians run with dangerous crowds.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
你想告诉我把这些尸体倒到这里
Are you gonna tell me that dumping these bodies here...
不是克雷 莫罗精于算计的手段?
...was not a calculated move by Clay Morrow?
- 可能是给个教训 - 呵 可能
- Could be sending a message. - Heh. Could be.
你盯紧点那些白种野蛮人 明白吗?
You run hard at these white-trash barbarians. You understand me?
这种屁事再也不能发生了
This shit cannot happen again.
那算是来自市长还是房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商的命令?
Is that an order from the mayor or the real-estate developer?
这是来自一个市民的请求
It's the plea of a citizen.
不要浪费纳税人的钱
Do what the taxpayers hired you to do.
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world All alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight A perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's bed Until you die
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life In the eye
混乱之子 第四季 第2集
他们在里面等
They're waiting inside.
开着破碎机 可能会有点吵
Keep the crusher on, it may get a little noisy.
我明白
I got it.
- 马可斯- 克雷.
- Marcus. - Clay.
很高兴见到你 伙计
Good to see you, man.
- 贾克斯 - 你好
- Jax. - Hi.
- 你好吗? - 很好 兄弟
- How you doing? - All right, bro.
克雷 贾克斯 罗密欧·帕拉达
Clay, Jax. Romero Parada.
朋友们叫我罗密欧
Friends call me Romeo.
很高兴终于见到你了 伙计
Good to finally meet you, man.
是啊 谢谢你能过来
Yeah, thank you for coming up.
山托斯和路易斯
Santos and Luis.
我听说维克特·波洛瓦再也没能
I heard Viktor Putlova never made it home
从萨门克罗的婚礼上回到家里
from Samcro's wedding.
是啊 我们 呃... 我们不得不放倒他
Yeah, we, uh... We had to put him down.
整个北加利福尼亚团伙
Whole North Cali crew.
准是场狂野派对啊
Must've been a wild party.
我们得防着点他们这样对我们
We'd like to avoid them throwing one for us.
消息已经放出去了
The word has been put out.
没人会干扰到我们的新伙伴关系
No one is to interfere with our new friendship.
- 谢谢 - 是啊 谢谢
- Thank you. - Yeah, thank you.
现在 我们看货吧
Now, let's see the wares.
就在这儿
Right here.
有AR-15 SIG 551 AKKG-9
Got AR-15s, SIG 551 s, AKs, KG-9s
格洛克 FN-57
Glocks, FN-57s.
每种有两打 除了FN-57 只有15把
Got two dozen of each local. Except the 57s, only got 15 of them.
就像我们谈好的 比市面价低两成
Just like we discussed, 20 percent off street tag.
弹♥药♥怎么说?
What about ammo?
瓦汉瓦压制我们需要的一切
The Wahewa press everything we need.
这些很不错
These are excellent.
我们把现货全包了
We'll take all you have in stock.
我们确每两周一次运货
Let's set up a shipment every two weeks.
除了格洛克 每样要三打
Three dozen of everything except the Glocks.
我们可以做到这些
We can make that work.
还有 我想要更大的
There's more. I need bigger.
怎么大♥法♥?
How much bigger?
RPG 50口径机关枪 长程狙击步♥枪♥
RPGs, .50-caliber machine guns, long-range sniper rifles.
- 那个 我得打个电♥话♥ - 好
- Well, I'll have to make a call. - Good.
让我看看 要是我没算错
Let me see, if my math is correct
70万 买♥♥你现有的库存
that's 700 and change for your current stock.
给我10万的各类子弹
Give me 100 K in mixed ammo.
50万大概能够支付一半的货
Five hundred K should cover half
加上运输费
plus your transport payment.
好吧 这周末我有一趟运货计划 兄弟
Well, I got a run scheduled for this weekend, bro.
我会把毒品准备好供你带回去
I'll have the coke ready for you for the run back.
听起来很好
Sounds good.
欢迎你们收下 呃 样品
You guys are welcome to keep the, uh, samples.
我几天后回郡里
I'll be in town a couple days.
你一有爱尔兰人的消息就打给我
Call me as soon as you hear from the Irish.
我们要贩卖♥♥毒品?
We're trafficking blow?
不
No.
我们只是运回来
We're just muling it back.
玛雅帮负责分销
Mayans are chopping and distributing.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
交易的一部分 我没选择
Part of the deal. I had no choice.
还有谁知道
Who else knows?
没人 所以你在这儿
Nobody. That's why you're here.
我需要你理解
I need you to understand this.
理解什么?
Understand what?
理解你忘了告诉我
That you forgot to mention
我们还要为盖林度集团运送毒品?
we'd also be running coke for the Galindo Cartel?
我们只投票通过了卖♥♥给他们枪
We voted in selling them guns.
我们会再投一次票的
We'll have another vote.
你毁掉了斯托克顿的整个规矩
You brokered this whole goddamn thing in Stockton.
故意让我们被边缘化
Kept us out of the loop on purpose.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人必须为他们在监狱里对你做的事去死
The Russians needed to die for what they did to you inside.
盖林度集团是唯一有足够能力
The Galindo Cartel is the only player deep enough
保证俄♥罗♥斯♥人不找我们麻烦的人
to keep the Russians off our backs.
别告诉我什么
Don't give me the
我是为了你 儿子 之类的屁话
"I did this for you, son" bullshit.
这跟我无关 克雷
This ain't about me, Clay.
也与帮派无关
And this ain't about the club.
这是你想要捞钱走人
This is about you cashing out.
这最后的两年
These last two years
不好过 你妈妈和我
brutal. Your mom and me
没有积蓄 没有医疗保险 没有退休保障
no savings, no medical, no retirement cushion.
我还有 什么 一年?
I got, what, a year?
也许两年
Maybe two.
我为帮派付出了一生 我不想两手空空走人
I gave my whole life to this club. I don't wanna walk away with nothing.
你为了完全同样的事情
You pushed a guy off a roof
在贝尔法斯特把一个人从屋顶推了下去
in Belfast for the exact same thing.
麦基是个叛徒
McGee was a rat.
你想要我♥干♥什么?
What do you want from me?
这次投票
This vote
会让队伍分♥裂♥
splits the ranks.
我要你支持我
I want you to back me.
这是唯一让这事情能通过的方法
It's the only way this thing passes.
如果我这么做
If I do this
你退出时我就退出
I'm out when you're out.
你到底在说什么?
What the hell you talking about?
你一直都想当头
You wanted the gavel your whole life.
不想了
Not anymore.
你想要... ?
What are you...?
你 想要离开萨门克罗?
What, are you gonna leave Samcro?
你还准备干什么?
What the hell else you gonna do?
无关紧要
It doesn't matter.
我要你承诺你会让我离开
I need your word you'll let me walk away.
不再追究我
No recourse.
你妈妈怎么办?
What about your mom?
她是个妻子 克雷 她不是成员
She's an old lady, Clay. She's not a member.
我需要你控制好她
I'm gonna need you to keep her in check.
- 没那么简单 - 是的 就是
- It ain't that simple. - Yeah, it is.
等你移交帮派时
When you hand over the club...
你尽量促成奥佩登上主席之位 就这么定了
...you push for the president's patch to go to Opie. That's the deal.
我退出换你的毒品
My out for your drugs.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表