He tells the club, I'm out.
那你的文书上是怎么说的?
What does your paperwork say?
出生证明
Your birth certificate.
种族那一栏 勾的是哪个?
Under race, which box is checked?
- 拉美裔 - 拉美裔
- It's Hispanic. - Hispanic.
那不就结了 你就是拉美裔的
Then that's what you are.
我们这儿有一半人都不知道自己老爹是谁
Half of us don't know who the hell our fathers are.
出生证明上说什么就是什么
The paperwork is the only thing that counts.
操
Shit.
这就是你想吊死自己的原因?
This is why you tried offing yourself?
上帝啊 你这小子
Jesus Christ, boy. Heh.
真是个傻蛋
You're an idiot.
一切都会好的
All this is gonna be okay.
听我说
Listen to me.
下次再见到那警长 你就跟他说
You tell that sheriff, next time you see him...
让他舔你老爹又粗又黑的老二去
...he can go and suck your daddy's big, black cock.
他不能把你怎么样
There's not a goddamn thing he can do to you.
- 明白吗? - 嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我要吃抗生素了
Uh... I gotta take my antibiotics.
很好
Good.
是时候把这治好了
It's time you heal this.
你明白了吗?
You understand?
下不为例
No more.
下不为例 祖斯
No more, Juicy.
好
Okay.
- 我爱你 兄弟 - 我也是
- I love you, my brother. - I love you.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, brother.
一般人不在浴室里和人家抱一起 上帝啊
Couple of guys hugging in a bathroom. Jesus.
喂
Hello.
是我
It's me.
来报告
Checking in.
我♥操♥
Shit.
他走得快吗?
Did he go fast?
是啊 他还没感觉到呢 就走了
Yeah. He was dead before he felt it.
其他人都还好吗?
Everyone else whole?
是啊
Yeah.
龙堡都搞定了
Lobos are finished.
集团的恩怨也摆平了
Cartel feud is squashed.
佐治的事情怎么样了?
Where we at with Georgie?
怎么了?
What?
奥斯瓦德是对的
Oswald was right.
亚洲佬在查敏山庄也掺了一脚
The Asians, they're onboard with Charming Heights.
佐治也没办法
Georgie can't stop it.
佐治也说了鲁安的事情
Georgie confessed to Luann.
都结束了
It's done.
你明天去看看奥图吧
You should go see Otto tomorrow.
给他一个交代
Give the poor guy some closure.
好
Yeah.
敬柯茨克
For Kozik.
鲁安
Luann.
我没看到兰尼的事情
I don't see the stuff about Lenny.
还需要再疏通
That'll take a few more phone calls.
你也知道我也没法加快进程
You knew I couldn't make that happen this fast.
其他你要求的都在这里了
Everything else you wanted is there.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
那签字吧
So sign it.
现在到你了
Now it's your turn.
杜恩警官会记录
Officer Dunn will gladly transcribe everything and anything...
你愿意说的每一件事
...you'd like to share.
是啊 我会说出来 但是我不会签任何东西
Yeah, I'll tell the stories, but I'm not signing off on any transcripts...
除非兰尼拿到特许
...until Lenny gets his privileges.
同意
Agreed.
我还是得问 如果你要背叛帮派
I have to ask. If you're turning over the rest of your club...
为什么要担心乔诺威先生呢?
...why the concern for Mr. Janowitz?
你不会懂
You wouldn't get it.
我希望那不是真的
I wish that wasn't true.
塔拉怎么样?
How's Tara?
我也不知道
I don't know.
正要去呢
Headed there now.
她昨天对我发火了
She freaked out at me yesterday.
一切都太疯狂了 伙计 一股脑儿的来
It's crazy shit, man. It's all coming to a head.
是啊 很抱歉
Mm. Sorry.
你跟莱拉谈了吗?
So you talked to Lyla?
嗯
Yep.
没可能了
Ain't gonna happen.
见鬼
Shit.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
为什么?
Why?
因为我想你幸福
Because I want you to be happy.
是吗 你是这么想的?
Oh, is that what you are?
你有什么想说的就说出来吧
Look, if you got something to say, just say it.
唐娜想让我退出的时候
When Donna wanted me out...
我不是因为听了你的话才留下的
...I didn't stay because of what you said.
是因为我知道说要改变都是骗人的
I stayed because I knew that trying to be anything else would be a lie...
而欺骗家人是一个男人最不应该做的
...and that's the worst thing a guy can do to his family.
我没想到这些 奥佩
I didn't plan this, Ope.
事情就这么发展了
It just played out this way.
我很抱歉 我没想过骗你
I'm sorry, I never meant to lie to you.
是啊 我也很遗憾信了你
Yeah, and I'm sorry I believed you.
嘿 扔个车钥匙给我
Hey, grab me the tow keys.
- 这会儿去接人有些晚啊 - 去接派尼
- Little late for a pickup. - Pick up Piney.
感觉他肯定没法骑摩托了
Got a feeling he's in no condition to ride.
是啊
Yeah.
可能是没法了
Probably not.
你还好吗?
You doing okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你见过塔拉了?
You see Tara?
没呢 正要去
No. I'm going now.
她今天很不好 贾克斯
She had a bad day, Jax.
我也不知道是怎么了
I don't know what happened...
但她又把手弄伤了
...but she smashed up her hand.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
自己砸的
Self-inflicted.
他们重新手术了 已经让她安定下来了
They reset her hand. They got her sedated.
好吧 我爱你 爱你
Okay, I love you. I love you.
伽玛
Gem.
是克雷干的
This was Clay.
现在别提 蒂格
Not now, Tiggy.
怎么了?
What?
给
Here.
你说的对
You're right.
这事儿不该这样
This ain't the way it works.
嘿 老爸?
Hey, Pop?
上帝啊 嘿 老爸
Oh, God. Hey, Pop?
老爸 老爸 见鬼
Dad? Dad? Oh, shit.
见鬼 老爸?
Oh, shit. Dad?
我的老天爷啊
Oh, my God.
噢 老爹
Oh, Pop.
- 你♥他♥妈♥在这儿干嘛? - 别激动 奥佩
- What the hell are you doing here? - Whoa, whoa! Easy, Ope.
- 你在这儿干嘛? - 我跟你来的
- What are you doing here? - I followed you up.
- 你知道这事儿 - 什
- You knew about this? - Wa...
是的
Yes.
- 我知道 - 谁干的?
- Yes. - Who did it?
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
这就是我来这儿的原因
That's why I'm here now.
- 是不是墨西哥佬干的 是谁? - 不是
- Was it the Mexicans? Who the...? - No.
- 告诉我 - 不是
- Talk to me. - No.
是克雷杀了你老爹
Clay killed your old man.
- 什么? - 克雷干的
- What? - Clay killed him.
扯蛋
That's bullshit.
我也希望是
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表