Come on, Clay, he didn't take it. None of us did. This is
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
我在等着呢
I'm waiting.
也许有个简单的方法
Maybe there's a simpler way to do this.
克雷
Clay.
我得回修车店里 有点事
I got a thing at TM.
我 呃... 我孩子刚来了
I, uh... My kid just showed up.
- 哪个? - 比较疯的那个
- Which one? - Crazy one.
哪个?
Which one?
好啦 我知道了
Yeah, I know.
我跟他一起去
I'm going with him.
我们应该能搞定
Think we can handle it.
进军♥火♥屋
In the gun room.
马上!
Now!
你♥爸♥爸在路上了
Your dad's on the way.
有什么需要 就找那个欢乐手先生
You need anything, you just ask Mr. Happy Hands.
谢谢
Thank you.
好啦
Yeah.
# 沉入在休斯顿的记忆 #
In a Houston memory
# 好吧 她从没爱过 #
Well, she never loved
才9点
It's 9:00.
是啊 确实
Yes, it is.
嘿 我要迟到了
Hey, I'm late.
- 再见 亲爱的 - 再见
- Bye, honey. - Bye.
# 回到她田纳西的家中 #
Drawing her back to her Tennessee home
早上好
Good morning.
- 你来这里做什么? - 我是个客人
- What are you doing here? - I was a guest.
- 谁的? - 那真关你什么事?
- Whose? - Is that really any of your business?
- 你还真得让我们管 - 有人请我来的
- You should make it our business. - I was invited.
邀请终止了
Invitation's over.
现在你最好收拾东西马上走人
Now would be a good time to get your shit and get out.
婊♥子♥
Bitch
她会把你的小奶♥子♥给扯掉
she will rip your little tits off.
# 他从没爱过哪个其他女孩 #
He never loved any other girl
# 但是破碎的心不能阻止这世界 #
But broken hearts won't stop the world
# 挤上车去有钱的地方 #
Packed the truck And went where the money was
# 为了工作 #
A working man
别喝了 看着孩子
Stop drinking. Watch the kid.
贾克斯昨晚回家了吗?
Did Jax come home last night?
这不是关键 她不该在这儿
Not the point. She shouldn't be here.
- 我恨这种事 - 我知道 宝贝儿
- I hate this shit. - I know, baby.
好极了 另一个又来了 友善点
Great, here comes another one. Be nice.
你们看见奥佩了?
You guys seen Ope?
呃 大概他跟大伙在一起
Uh, I think he's with the guys.
哦 好的 他昨晚没回家 我就是有点担心
Oh, okay. He didn't come home last night. I'm just worried.
哦 嗯
Oh, um
可能他们忙晚了
I think they had a late one.
- 肯定是在这儿睡了 - 好的
- I'm sure he just crashed here. - Okay.
- 有情况吗? - 不
- Something wrong? - No.
真的?
Really?
我们最近比较纠结
We're struggling a little.
距离比较远 很少说话
A lot of distance. We don't talk much.
不过是正常反应 宝贝儿
It's just lizard brain, baby.
男人结过婚都这样
Happens to all guys when they get married.
是啊 过段时间就好了
Yeah, just give it some time.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
嗯哼
Mm-hm.
感觉真恶心
That felt shitty.
是啊 不关我们的事
Yeah, not our business.
嘿 她在找什么 奥佩?
Hey. What's she looking for, Ope?
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit.
- 她在哪儿? - 谁在哪儿 亲爱的?
- Where is she? - Where's who, darling?
你在这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
现在都没人说 早安 了吗?
Nobody says "good morning" anymore.
你过夜了?
You spend the night?
你不会想知道的 亲爱的
You don't wanna know, sweetie.
你个背后捅刀的小婊♥子♥
You backstabbing little gash.
嘿 我现在明白他的苦恼了
Hey, I was just following his lead.
结婚的女人就会变得无聊
Married pussy is boring pussy.
嘿 嘿 嘿 啊!
Hey, hey, hey. Aah!
嘿 小心我在你那漂亮的小乳♥房♥♥上打两个洞
Hey, I will blow a hole straight through that pretty little yammy of yours.
- 为什么是他? - 想要答案 亲爱的?
- Why him? - You want answers, sweetheart?
去问那个昨晚捅我的鸡♥巴♥
Go ask the cock that was inside me last night.
出去 出去
Get out. Get out.
随身带好那把枪 婊♥子♥ 不然你会后悔的
Keep that.38 close, bitch. You're gonna need it.
- 嘿 宝贝儿 - 爸爸
- Hey, baby. - Daddy.
哦 见到你真好
Oh, it's so nice to see you.
- 你好吗? - 是
- You okay? - Yeah.
- 打给奥佩- 好
- Call Ope. - Yeah.
事关承诺
It's about commitment.
对帮派的爱
Love for the club.
通过了这个
You get through this,
我们就知道你们跟丢掉的货物没关系
we'll know you had nothing to do with the missing brick.
别想退缩 这意味着你对加入我们不够坚定
You can't pussy out. It means you ain't straight with why you're here.
也意味着你可能背叛了我们
Also means you probably ripped us off.
里面真的有颗子弹?
Is there really a bullet in there?
有一颗 五个空腔
One round. Five empty chambers.
只要开一次枪
Only have to pull the trigger once.
你能得到的最好的运气了
Best odds you're gonna get.
见鬼
Shit.
求你了
Please.
喂
Yeah.
- 到你了 - 没道理里面有真子弹的
- Your turn. - No way there's a real bullet in there.
如果真的开火了 那就像谋杀了
If it went off, that would be like murder.
- 你们想说什么? - 老天
- What's your point? - Jesus Christ.
你们真的要让我...?
You're really gonna make me...?
你加入还是退出
Are you in or out?
唷 有问题了
Yo, we got a problem.
好
Yeah.
你们几个去哪?
Where you guys going?
帮派里发生内部问题了
Domestic problem at the clubhouse.
一个有病的色情明星拿枪指着伽玛和女孩们
Psycho porn star pulled a gun on Gemma and the girls.
老天 她们都好吗?
Jesus Christ. Are they all right?
去看情况
Gonna find out.
我觉得这几个人说的是实话
I think these guys are telling the truth.
是啊 菜鸟们通过了左轮测试
Yeah, prospects made it through roulette.
跟阿尔瓦雷斯确认了
Check in with Alvarez.
大概知道罗密欧的抵达时间了
Get an ETA on Romeo.
好的 你 跟他们走
Done. And you, go with them.
他们以为你在急救室
They think you're in the ER.
那怎么办? 我拿这些人怎么办?
So, what? What do I do with these guys?
笼中斗?
Cage match?
是啊
Yeah.
好嘛
Lovely.
我不知道还能去哪儿
I didn't know where else to go.
如果我们不做点什么
Fawn's gonna do some serious damage to herself
弗安就真要对她自己做出出格的事了 爸爸
if we don't do something, Dad.
什么时候一切变成这样的 唐妮?
When did all this go down, Dawnie?
- 是马格 - 带X的
- It's Margeaux. - With an X.
哦 呃 听起来不像你姐姐
Oh. Uh, this does not sound like your sister.
她开始呕吐有多久了?
How long has she been puking?
她一直都有古怪的吃东西问题
She's always had weird food stuff.
- 什么时候起? - 好像大概5岁起
- Since when? - Since she was like 5.
她过去吃燕麦片还要数
She used to count how many Cheerios she ate.
我们得带她去治病
We gotta get her in treatment.
好吧 那你妈妈怎么说?
Well, what's your mother saying?
科琳脑袋里全是按部就班
Colleen's got a head full of 12-step bullshit.
只会考虑控制和隔离
It's all about boundaries and detachment.
哦 老天
Ah, Jesus.
瞧 在橙郡有个私人戒毒所
Look, there's a private rehab down in Orange County.
一个月疗程的那种
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表