They blew up a grease truck?
这听起来可不像我们的伙计干的事
That doesn't sound like our boys.
有点太疯狂了 你觉得呢?
A little bit too Mad Max, don't you think?
我们跟丢了
We lost the goddamn tail.
我肯定那就是他们的目的
Pretty sure that was their objective.
我们有什么收获吗?
Did we get anything?
一些照片
A few photos.
这不是帕拉达
It's not Parada.
罗密欧的军事简历翻出来
Pull Romeo's military info.
我猜你可以在他的手下找到这个人
I'm guessing you'll find this guy was part of his unit.
可能是副手
Probably second.
小兔兔 到后面去
Bunny, get in the back.
没事的 到后边去
It's all right. Just go in the back.
从来没有发现你是个动物爱好者 瑞格
Never pegged you for an animal lover, Reg.
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
只是想问个好 伙计
Just wanna say hello, man.
我们很想念你在萨门塔茨的日子
Missed you in Samtaz.
- 我不干了 - 好立场
- I'm out. - Good standing.
- 纹身都糊黑了 - 你为什么要走?
- Ink's all black. - Why'd you walk away?
跟你们无关
None of your business.
现在 离开
Now, get out of here.
拜托 伙计
Come on, man.
- 哦 见鬼 - 不 不 不 不!
- Oh, shit. - No, no, no, no!
小保罗被杀之后几周
Weeks after Little Paul was killed,
萨门塔茨通过了贩毒的投票
Samtaz passed a crank vote.
那个跟你退出帮会的原因有关吗?
That have anything to do with why you patched out?
嘿 蒂格 你有心情弄点炖碎肉吗?
Hey, Tig, you in the mood for some stew?
有啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
嗯
Mm.
五香兔肉 伙计
Hasenpfeffer, man.
够啦
All right.
你为什么退出?
Why'd you quit?
哈夫发现我跟小保罗的老婆有染
Huff found out I was banging Little Paul's old lady.
艾伦?
Ellen?
天啊 伙计
Jesus, man.
那 后来呢?
So, what happened?
哈夫没告发我 说他不想毁掉保罗的婚姻
Huff kept quiet, said he didn't wanna ruin Paul's marriage.
有代价的挽救吧
Saving it for leverage.
小保罗和我听说在铜头那儿有个制毒作坊
Little Paul and I got word there was a cookhouse out on Copperhead.
仔细盘查了在那儿运作的光头族
Shook down the skinheads running it.
发现是哈夫和本尼建的
Found out Huff and Benny had set it up.
用了帮派的力量建成的
Used the club's weight to get it done.
正式成员没有人知道发生了什么
Nobody at the table had any idea it was happening.
然后我们收到哈夫和本尼的消息
Then we get a call from Huff and Benny
说小保罗被墨西哥帮的人枪杀了
saying Little Paul had been gunned down by Mexican bangers.
没有其他目击者
No other witnesses.
然后当你威胁哈夫要说出去时 他提出了条件
And when you threatened to out him, Huff played the leverage.
是啊 哈夫说他要告诉帮派我在跟艾伦通奸
Yeah. Huff said he was gonna tell the gang I was banging Ellen.
我会被轰走 而艾伦会被冷落
I'd be drummed out, Ellen would get shunned.
没有补偿 没人照顾
No compensation, nobody to look out for her.
- 对 - 我没想把她的人生也毁掉
- Right. - I didn't want it to ruin her life too.
- 我退出了 - 你和小保罗一不在
- I walked away. - Once you and Little Paul were gone
哈夫就合法通过了投票
Huff voted it in legit.
我不希望这事重新传回帮派的耳朵里
I don't want this getting back to the club.
我不能那样保证
I can't make that promise.
我可以保证你我们会照顾好艾伦
I can promise you we'll take care of Ellen.
唷 路易斯打电♥话♥了
Yo, Luis called.
罗密欧想要会面
Romeo wants to meet.
- 帮我弄到光头族的地址 好吗? - 好
- Uh, get a 20 on the skinheads, will you? - Yeah.
派尼
Piney.
你没事吗?
You okay?
是啊 我只是... 抱歉
Yeah, I just... Sorry.
- 我自己进来了 - 没事
- I just let myself in. - It's okay.
发生 呃? 发生什么了?
What's, uh...? What's going on?
你还记得几个月前你问我的那些问题
You remember those questions you were asking me a few months back
关于约翰的?
about John?
然后你说你读了些东西
Then you said you read something.
是啊
Yeah.
那是什么?
What was it?
我想跟你说的时候是你闭口不提的
You shut me down when I tried to tell you.
现在你为什么想知道了
Why do you wanna know now?
因为帮派正在趟进一滩祸水
Because the club is headed into troubled waters
也许你读的那些东西能
and maybe something of whatever you read
帮助我 呃 让船不会
helps me to, uh, keep the boat from
- 你懂的 晃的太厉害 - 哼
- you know, rocking too much. - Hmm.
像你这么直接的人居然这么说
Those are some really vague metaphors
可真是难得的含糊
for a guy as direct as you.
不管是什么我就是想读一下
I wanna read whatever it is.
约翰是我的朋友 我有权利的
John was my friend. I have a right.
扯淡
Bullshit.
你要用它干什么?
What do you need it for?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
哼 那我也不能
Hmm. Then neither can I.
嘿 我需要一些该死的价码
Hey. I need some goddamn leverage.
而你读的那段特定的历史也许
And that pointed history you read may be
- 啊 对不起 - 呃
- Ah. Sorry. - Ugh.
你知道 大部分文明人进门前都会敲门的
You know, most civil people would knock before entering.
我不是大部分人
I'm not most people.
而且她绝对是不文明的
And she's definitely not civil.
我们现在算什么 一唱一和啊?
What are we, George and Gracie now?
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
- 没问题 我们完事了 - 不 不 不
- That's okay. We're done. - No, no, no.
我们应该说完
We should finish.
我一会回来
I'll be right back.
你要做什么?
What do you need?
我想让你参加一个委员会 查敏中♥央♥花♥园♥
I wanna sign you up for a committee. Charming Central Gardens.
需要募款来拯救它
Need to raise money to save it.
不行 我已经参加了三个委员会
I can't. I'm already on three committees here.
我只要你报个名 有个医生参加意义很大
I just need your name. It means a lot to get a doctor involved.
- 能吸引募捐者 -伽玛 我不能
- Attracts donors. - Gemma, I can't.
这是帮助这个小镇的一个机会
It's a chance to help this town.
你有什么打算?
What's your angle on this?
你啥时候关心起一个生长过度的公园来了?
What do you give a shit about an overgrown park?
内特教会我怎样
Nate taught me
在那个生长过度的公园里种种子
how to plant seed in that overgrown park.
我不想让他们摧毁它然后建个星巴克
I am not gonna let them gut it and put up a Starbucks.
塔拉 是派尼 有些... 有些不对劲
Tara, it's Piney. Some... Something wrong.
今早的事情很抱歉 伙计
Sorry about this morning, man.
- 不会再发生了 - 是谁?
- Won't happen again. - Who was it?
呃 本地警♥察♥ 盯上了附近我们的一个堂口
Eh, local law, harassing one of our charters down here.
不过我们控制住了情势
But we got it handled.
很好
Good.
从现在起 我们只派四个人跟车
From now on, we'll just be sending four guys down with the truck.
更低调 我们一到这儿图森堂口会负责安保
Lower profile. Our Tucson charter will run protection once we're here.
有没有我们 呃 贝尔法斯特的朋友的消息?
Have we heard from our, uh, friends in Belfast?
我跟长老们谈过了
I talked to the Kings.
他们在为你的大票订单想办法 是的
They're working on that big-ticket order for you. Ah.
买♥♥卖♥♥成交前他们想面对面见一下
They're gonna want a face-to-face before that sale can happen.
随时等候
I'm always available.
我们都准备好了
We're all set.
交货地点
Location for the exchange.
图森南 农具修理场 10点
South Tucson, farm equipment repair yard, 10:00.
很好
Great.
- 那回见 - 回见
- See you then. - See you.
我们信任这些人?
We trust these guys?
够用的程度
As much as we need to.
路易斯·托罗斯 特别机动部队组织
Luis Torres, Special Forces Airmobile Group.
情报官
Intelligence.
物流博士 维拉克鲁斯大学
Masters in logistics, Universidad Veracruzana.
- 一等上尉 - 指挥官是帕拉达
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表