混乱之子 前情提要
Previously on Sons of Anarchy:
这次会面我们搞垮爱尔兰人之后
When we take down the Irish at this meet...
就会起诉现有的帮派成员 事情就结束了
...we'll prosecute the club members present, but that's where it stops.
我不会用RICO法案对付混乱之子
I will not use RICO to dismantle the Sons.
你从保险箱拿了钱
You took money out of that safe.
几小时之后就有人找上塔拉
Hours later, somebody goes after Tara.
啊 贾克斯
Ah! Jax!
你不知道贾克斯会和她在一起
You didn't know Jax was gonna be with her.
- 闭嘴 - 你离我家人远点
- Enough! - You stay away from my family.
发生了什么? 上帝啊伽玛 是克雷干的吗?
What's going on? Holy shit, Gemma. Clay did this?
- 你来这儿干什么? - 我想见我儿子
- What are you doing here? - I wanna see my son.
你离开以后 是我养大了他
I'm the one who raised him when you walked away.
我知道 但是从法律上讲我还是他妈妈
I know. But, legally, I am still his mother.
我需要你书面作证罗伯特·门逊参与枪♥支♥买♥♥卖♥♥
I'll need you to document Robert Munson's involvement in selling guns.
我会告诉你很多案件
I'll give you a dozen crimes.
知道你为什么在帮派中越来越不得人心嘛?
You know why you're losing this club?
因为你把门关起来了 把我们都拒之门外
It's because you shut those doors and you lock all of us out.
伽玛 是克雷干的
Gem. This was Clay.
你是对的 事情不该是这样的
You're right, this ain't the way it works.
上帝 老爹? 我的天 混♥蛋♥啊
Oh, God. Dad? Oh, my God. Shit.
- 你在这儿干嘛? - 是克雷杀了你老爸
- What are you doing here? - Clay killed your old man.
伽玛找克雷对质派尼的事情
Gemma confronted Clay about Piney.
差点被他弄死 去看看伽玛的脸
He almost killed her. Go see Gemma's face.
是时候让克雷下台了 孩子
Clay's got to go, son.
是我 奥佩
It's Ope.
早啊 宝贝
Morning, sweetheart.
我想你都听说了
I'm sure you heard all about it.
我没事
I'm okay.
要咖啡嘛?
You want some coffee?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你来找克雷的吗?
You looking for Clay?
是啊
Yeah, I am.
他在帮会呢
He's staying at the clubhouse.
他为什么打你?
Why did he hurt you?
我累了 奥佩 反正都发生了
I'm tired, Ope. It just happened.
我想知道原因
I wanna know why.
帮派的事情
Heat with the club.
那些事糟糕透顶了 又加上家里的破事
When that hits a boiling point same time as family shit...
就是一锅粥
...it's just a bad combination.
家里怎么了?
What family shit?
别问了 奥佩
Do not take this on, Ope.
我和克雷之间的问题 祸根早就种下了
What happened between me and Clay, that's historic shit.
积累了很长一段时间了
Been building a long time.
那现在是怎么了?
So, what happens now?
你和克雷?
You, Clay?
我一直就做这么些事
I do what I always do.
照顾自己的家人
I take care of my family.
来了 大佬们
Here we go. The Kings.
去打招呼吗 鲍比?
Shall we say hello, Bobby?
欢迎啊 先生们 贾兰 见到你真好
Welcome, gentlemen. Galen, good to see you.
你也是 克雷
Good to see you too, Clay.
克雷 最近如何呀? 老兄
Clay, how are you? Brother.
- 很高兴见到你 - 是啊
- Good to see you. - Yeah.
这地不错 很隐蔽
This is quaint. Nice and private.
朋友的地方 还有假的法人作掩护
Owner's a friend. Dummy corps protects everybody.
能防得了集团?
Even from the cartel?
我们的人全天候保护 枪♥支♥很安全
My guys are here 24/7. Guns are safe.
嘿 抱歉我来晚了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
你应该有更紧急的事情吧
Guess you had more pressing business.
孩子他妈住院了
Mother of my son in the hospital.
我们也听说了 很遗憾啊
Aye, we heard. Sorry about your girl.
你们这些倒霉事儿
Unfortunate events such as yours,
这就是为什么我们一直忧心集团的问题
reason why this cartel deal worries us.
你们要干掉俄♥罗♥斯♥佬 我们理解
We understood your need to shed the Russians.
把我们小型武器提供给墨西哥人也可以理解
Funneling our small arms to the Mexicans was a reasonable risk.
但之后的事情 就不怎么能理解了
But everything that's happened since, not very reasonable at all.
那次是集团内部问题 已经解决了
The bloodshed was an internal cartel beef. It's been handled.
用我们千叮咛万嘱咐不要用的枪♥支♥解决了
Handled by the guns we specifically told you not to use.
那些火箭弹救了我的命 要不是贾克斯
Those RPGs saved my life. Jax doesn't make that call...
我们也活不到现在
...we're not standing here right now.
要是我们没蹚这趟浑水 今天也不用站在这里
If we weren't in bed with those dirty wetbacks, we wouldn't be here either.
现在我就舒舒服服在家里待着
I'd be at home resting comfortably.
你的女人也不会受伤
So would your girl.
听着 你信任我 我信任盖林度
Look, you trust me, I trust Galindo.
我们现在讨论的是一生就一次的机会
We're talking about a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity here.
罗密欧也理解我们需要谨慎行事
Romeo understands the need for discretion.
都用上火箭炮 50支步♥枪♥外加狙♥击♥枪♥了
Hard to be discreet with RPGs,
很难谨慎啊
.50-cals and sniper rifles.
听着 所有的大型枪♥支♥都会在国界以南使用
Look, all these big guns will be used south of the border.
绝对不会牵扯到你们的事业
None of this shite will blow back on the cause.
我需要保证
I need assurances.
我们明天会和罗密欧见面
We're gonna meet with Romeo tomorrow.
他会回答你的问题 解除你的疑虑 我保证
He's gonna answer all your questions, address all your concerns, I promise.
得在中立区见面
Meet needs to be on neutral ground.
给他们带一点武器的样品
Bring them a sample of the weapons.
如果谈成了 带他们过来 完成交易
If it works out, bring them back here, do the exchange.
离这儿十分钟车程有个印第安人保护区
There's an Indian reservation 10 minutes from here.
很隐蔽
Very private.
- 三点 - 好
- Three o'clock. - Good.
给兰尼·乔诺维茨弄特赦的事遇到问题了
Hitting a wall getting Lenny Janowitz his privileges.
我们可能得直接和惩治局打交道
We may have to deal directly with the Department of Corrections.
只有这样最快了
Only way it happens quickly.
这有风险 要是典狱长知道了
That's a risk. Warden knows...
看守发现了 很快监狱里就会传的满城风雨
...guards find out, soon inmates are passing that from block to block.
刚刚收到这个
Just got this text.
我们得冒这个险
We'll have to take the risk.
胡汉·卡洛斯向我们通报了
Juan Carlos just locked down
爱尔兰人和集团的会谈
our Irish-cartel gun meet.
要走了 祖斯
Yo, we're heading out, Juicy.
说不定我们能活着回来
Maybe we can get out of this in one piece.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
现在看来这是一团乱 小子
Shit's in the rearview now, boys.
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world all alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul you're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight a perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's path until you die
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life in the eye
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
从楼梯上摔下来了
Fell down some stairs.
上帝啊伽玛
Christ, Gemma.
你怎么样?
How you feeling?
想再来点吗♥啡♥
Like I want more morphine.
说到嗑药
Yeah, speaking of junkies...
别说
Let's not.
她跟你说什么了?
What'd she say?
你得镇定 宝贝 我知道很难
Required sedation, baby. Had to be bad.
有关亚伯的事?
About Abel?
她想认儿子
She wants to get to know her son.
门都没有
That's not gonna happen.
我会搞定她
I set her straight.
- 不用你管 - 我当然要管
- It's not your business. - Yes, it is.
你的烦心事已经够多了 宝贝 我只是想帮忙
You got enough on your plate right now, sweetheart. I'm just trying to help.
是啊 当然
Yeah, of course you are.
看看帮忙的后果
And look what it's done to you.
贾克斯不需要再来件事烦他
Jax doesn't need another problem.
你别让他知道
You keep him clear of it.
为什么?
Why?
你怕这会成为我们离开查敏的又一个理由吗?
You afraid it'll give us another reason to run from Charming?
我怕又多一件事伤他的心
I'm afraid it's another thing that will break his heart.
我会照看他的心
I can take care of his heart.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表