混乱之子前情提要
Previously on Sons of Anarchy:
你有什么瞒着我吗?
You hiding something from me?
亚伯的一本画册里掉出了这个
This fell out of one of Abel's coloring books.
约翰 特勒的信会带来很大痛苦
Letters from John Teller would be very painful.
可能又会给克雷带来麻烦
Could set things off with Clay again.
塔拉和派尼知道的那点陈年旧事 非常危险
The history that Tara and Piney know, very dangerous.
这些不是原稿
These are copies.
我把她的办公室翻遍了 就这些
I searched her whole office. All she had.
- 你要做什么? - 保护我们俩
- What are you going to do? - I'm gonna protect both of us.
我要伤害你 再杀了你 婊♥子♥医生
我会准备好货让你带回去
I'll have the coke ready for you for the run back.
三十公斤未分装的哥伦比亚可♥卡♥因♥
Thirty kilos of uncut Colombian cocaine.
让他从那批货里弄一点出来 弄几克
Have him pull a sample from the load. A couple grams.
要是被发现 他就死定了
If he gets caught, they'll kill him.
这个是重点
That's the point.
你们从图森搞出来的货
That shipment that you muled out of Tucson?
后头牵线的人 他想要点样品
String-puller, he wants a sample.
我们会去找毒贩 不会牵扯到萨门克罗
We connect the cartel, leave Samcro out of it.
祖斯 你在里面吗 伙计?
Juice, you in there, man?
上帝啊 是你拿的?
Jesus, you took it?
- 操 祖斯 - 拿着
- Shit, Juice. - Here.
祖斯小子抓到他的
Juicy boy caught him.
干得好 祖斯
Good work, Juicy.
那个混♥蛋♥ 埋深点儿 别做标记
The thief, put him deep, no marker.
吾主啊 予深觉悔悟之不敬
Oh, my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you.
深恶罪孽之不律
And I detest all my sins...
不因惩戒之公正
...not because of your just punishments...
只为悔悟之不敬 吾主啊
...because they offended you, my God,
高尚而为世人景仰之主啊
who are good and deserving of love.
在您恩惠庇佑之下
I resolve, with the help of your grace,
予决意不再为此罪孽深重之事
to sin no more and avoid occasions of sin.
可能是因为工作上的事嘛? 病人?
Could this be someone at work? A patient?
或者孩子发生了什么?
Something happen to a kid?
你真的觉得这跟我的工作有关?
You really think this has anything to do with my work?
我们应该打给贾克斯
We should call Jax.
- 我去报♥警♥ - 不 不要
- I'm calling the police. - No, no.
如果这和帮派有关
If this is the club,
你要是把那个新来的警长扯进来
you get that new sheriff involved,
大家都没好日子过
everyone gets hurt.
我也打一个给昂瑟好了
Gonna give Unser a call too.
这个是恐吓信伽玛 送到我家门口了
This is a death threat, Gemma, delivered to my front door.
我知道
I know.
那我们就…
Let's, uh...
那就让你和孩子去俱乐部待着
Let's get you and the kids to the compound,
确保你们的安全
make sure you're safe.
一般人的生命受到威胁了都会打电♥话♥找警♥察♥
Normal people call the authorities when their lives are threatened.
你过的不是一般的生活 宝贝
You don't have a normal life, baby.
你的生活就这样
You have this one.
怎么 这一块儿是你的地盘?
What, do you own the block?
合作而已
They cooperate.
条子不来管我们
P.D. Keeps its distance.
来吧 我带你们转转
Come on, I'll give you the tour.
家伙放这儿
Put the ammo here.
我的天 这儿的可♥卡♥因♥可不少啊
Holy shit. That is a lot of coke.
带你们去看看分装
Let me show you distribution.
玉米饼啊
Yeah, tortillas.
还真是老一套啊 伙计
That's embracing the stereotype, man.
多少贩子?
How many dealers?
二十八个 眼看就要翻三倍了
Twenty-eight. Looking to triple that,
年底就能进号♥子
get into the prisons by the end of the year.
那你的海♥洛♥因♥生意呢?
What about your H trade?
号♥子里的需求很稳定 散客交易不怎么样
Prison demand is steady. Street buy is slow.
就是个循环 伙计
It all goes in cycles, man.
好的 什么? 不 我马上来
Yeah. What? No, I'm coming right now.
我们得走了 塔拉出事了
Hey, we gotta go. It's Tara.
有个在她车里放了个死亡恐吓信
Someone put a death threat in her car.
什么? 老天爷啊
What? Jesus Christ.
她现在在哪儿 伙计
Where is she, man?
伽玛叫了奇博斯和奥佩把她们带去俱乐部了
Gemma called Chibs and Ope, getting them to TM.
趴下 趴下
Get down, get down.
我去追射手
I'm on the shooter.
好的 好的
All right, all right.
- 你没事吧? - 派人保护我老婆和孩子
- You okay? - Put someone with my wife and kid.
你的枪伤医生离这儿多远吗?
How far is your shot doc?
不是太远
Not too far.
他? 我♥操♥
Him? Shit.
你们跟着我们
You guys follow us.
打电♥话♥叫塔拉
Call Tara.
- 起来 老兄 来 我们走 - 我们走
- Get up, brother. Come on, let's go. - Let's go.
好的 那儿见
Okay, we'll meet you there.
- 我要爸爸 - 没事儿 宝贝儿
- Daddy. - It's all right, darling.
- 我要爸爸 - 别哭了嘛
- Daddy. - Oh, come on.
- 带上你的医用包 - 我要爸爸
- Bring your medical bag. - Daddy.
看 妈妈在这儿呢 看
See, there's your mommy, look.
没事儿的啊
Yeah, it's okay.
- 我的天 - 我要爸爸 爸爸
- Shit. - Daddy, Daddy.
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world All alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight A perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's path Until you die
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life In the eye
混乱之子 第四季 第7集
# 是 我是恶棍 瘾君子 酒鬼 #
Well, I'm a gangster, 1934 Junkies, winos,
# 皮条客 娼妓 #
pimps and whores
# 一切男女老幼 切勿挡我道路 #
And all you men, women and kids Best get out the way
# 我离开你的镇子 带走你所有战利品 #
I just left your town, took all your loot
# 买♥♥一支粉红康乃馨 一套条纹套装 #
Bought a pink carnation and a pinstripe suit
# 一辆全速前进的八缸福特 #
A hopped-up V8 Ford
# 几双双色的鞋子 #
And some two-tone shoes
# 我已然远去 #
And I'm already gone
# 我离开血与忧愁的泥沼 #
I left a pool of blood and sorrow
# 我得到了布鲁斯机♥枪♥ #
I've got the Machine Gun Blues
放下 放下
Drop it, drop it!
操
Shit.
贾克斯呢?
Where's Jax?
去追枪手了
Went after the shooter.
什么枪手?
What shooter?
上帝啊
Jesus.
把他扶到房♥里去
Get him into the clubhouse.
- 发生什么了 - 一早上都不顺
- What the hell happened? - Ugh. Bad morning.
上帝啊
Jesus.
有人放在她车里的
Someone left it in her car.
看看你能不能有什么发现
See what you can find out about that.
帮派在保护她吗?
Is the club watching her?
有 不会让她离开我们视线的
Yeah, she won't leave our sight.
好的 我会
Okay, I'll, uh...
会调查一下的
I'll dig into this.
来一口 伙计 会有用的
Here, man, that'll help.
谢了
Thanks.
你怎么不在仓库待着?
Why aren't you at the warehouse?
奇博斯让我回来的 说是进入警戒状态
Chibs told me to come back. We're on lockdown.
还有谁在那儿?
Who's there?
爽哥 鼠哥和V-林 怎么了
Hap, Rat, and V-Lin. Why?
把塔科马堂口叫过来 行不?
Let's get Tacoma down here, all right?
回去 带上几条自动步♥枪♥
Head back up there. Take a couple ARs with you.
成
Yeah, okay.
按住别放手
Keep the pressure on it.
- 塔拉怎么样? - 吓到了
- How is Tara? - Scared.
你觉得恐吓信是真的吗?
Think the threat's real?
不知道
I don't know.
阿尔瓦雷斯的事儿 和这有关吗?
This thing with Alvarez, is it connected?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表