Where's Jax?
他在俱乐部呢
Oh, he's at the clubhouse.
- 你等一下 - 好
- Give me a minute, yeah? - Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
关门
Shut the door.
派尼怎么了?
What happened to Piney?
被克雷杀了
Clay killed him.
我知道克雷和派尼一直因为集团的事情不和
Look, I know Clay and Piney were beefing over this cartel shit...
不是集团
It wasn't over the cartel.
是这些
It was over these.
你离开贝尔法斯特之前
Maureen Ashby put them in your bag
莫林·阿什比放在你包里的
before you left Belfast.
是你老爸的信
They're letters from your father.
塔拉在你之前发现了
Tara found them before you did.
这些在塔拉哪儿?
Tara had these?
那她为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't she tell me?
她知道这些会让你伤心
She knew they would break your heart.
就像他们让我伤心一样
Same way they did mine.
汤马斯生病以后
When Thomas got sick...
你老爸不再去贝尔法斯特
...your dad stopped going to Belfast.
开始给莫林写信
Started writing to Maureen.
这和克雷有什么关系?
What does this have to do with Clay?
约翰和柯兰
J.T. And Kellan...
决定让MC脱离枪♥支♥生意
...decided to get the MC out of guns...
远离共和军
...away from the IRA.
克雷认为这个决定是错的
Clay thought it was a mistake.
他怕约翰会毁掉帮派
He was afraid John would destroy the club.
就决定杀了他
So he decided to kill him.
第一次
The first time...
他把约翰送进玛雅帮的圈套里 他毫无防范
...he sent John into a Mayan ambush, unprotected.
你老爸逃出来了
Your dad made it out.
但他知道是克雷设计的
But he knew it was Clay who'd set it up
而且他知道克雷还会再次动手
and he knew Clay would try again.
他预计是在车子上动手脚
He predicted it would be mechanical.
他猜对了
He was right.
那次事故
The accident.
约翰唯一信任的御用机师
The only person J.T. Ever let work on his bike
大洛厄尔
was Lowell, Sr.
肯定是克雷收买♥♥或者威胁了他
Clay must have paid him off or threatened him.
只可能是他弄坏了螺丝
He had to be the one who sabotaged the Panhead.
大洛厄尔一周以后就被玛雅帮杀掉了
Lowell, Sr. Was killed by the Mayans a week later.
不错
Yeah.
克雷隐藏了这个秘密
Clay buried the secret.
你怎么知道这一切的?
How do you know all this?
那些信件
The letters.
加上猜测
The speculation.
还有玛雅帮的伏击
The Mayan ambush.
约翰知道克雷想杀他
John knew Clay would kill him.
而克雷清楚信件会证实这一切
And Clay knew those letters would prove it.
足以把他推♥翻♥ 废除他所做的一切
Enough to get him voted out, undo everything he'd worked for.
派尼掌握了这些情况
Piney got ahold of these.
他肯定去威胁过克雷了
He must have threatened Clay.
哦 老天啊
Oh, my God.
不仅如此
That's not all.
我发现了莫林写给你的纸条 她让你读那些信
I found the cover letter Maureen wrote telling you to read them.
就在你家里
It was in your house.
我知道是塔拉发现的信 我
I knew Tara was the one who'd found them. I
我慌了
I panicked.
我告诉了克雷
I told Clay.
克雷知道塔拉手上有信?
Clay knew that Tara had these?
他试图杀了塔拉
He tried to kill Tara.
公园里的那次 那不是集团干的
That thing that happened in the park, that wasn't the cartel.
那是克雷买♥♥来杀你妻子的人 贾克斯
That was guys Clay hired to kill your wife, Jax.
你从哪弄到的信?
How did you get them?
塔拉把它们交给了我
Tara gave them to me.
别怪她
Don't be upset with her.
她本不想你读信的
She didn't want you to read them.
她不能想象你会做出什么来
She didn't know what you might do.
你为什么告诉我这些 妈?
Why are you telling me this, Mom?
为什么是现在?
Why now?
因为我知道隐藏秘密的后果有多危险
Because I know how dangerous secrets can be
而且是时候真♥相♥大白了
and it's time we all knew the truth.
克雷 莫罗杀了你父亲
Clay Morrow killed your father.
从家族手中夺走了那把交椅
Stole that seat away from this family.
枪杀了你父亲最好的朋友
Gunned down your father's best friend.
而且还想杀了你妻子
And he tried to kill your wife.
他是个凶残的叛徒
He's a murderous traitor.
现在只有一件事是该做的 杰克逊
And there's only one thing to do now, Jackson.
为了你父亲 你的家族
For your father, your family
和你的帮派
and your club.
到你了
It's in you.
这是你该做的
It's who you are.
克雷必须死
Clay has to die.
读读
Read them.
看看你父亲的亲笔信
See them in your father's own hand.
然后由你去杀他 贾克斯
And then you kill him, Jax.
在克雷重新站起来反击之前杀了他
You kill Clay before he's on his feet and strikes first.
当这一切了结之后
And when it's done
你来接手那把交椅
you take your place at the head of this table...
那原本属于特勒家族的
where a Teller belongs.
你应该继承的交椅
Where you belong.
# 我曾历经狱海沉浮 #
I've been up and down in prison
# 我曾经把这牢底坐穿 #
I've lived inside this cell
# 我周围环绕着魔鬼与炽热的地狱之门 #
Surrounded by these demons and the fiery gates of hell
# 我为我自己变成如此 #
I blame my mother and my father
# 诅咒我的亲生父母 #
for the man that I've become
# 我诅咒我在如此的家族中出生 #
I was born into this family
# 诅咒我成为魔鬼之子 #
I was born the devil's son
# 噢 我永不会重获自♥由♥了 #
Oh, I ain't gonna see my freedom
克雷撑过了手术
Clay came through the surgery.
肺没问题了
Lung's okay.
几天后就能出重症病房♥
Should be out of intensive care in a few days.
很好
Good.
那么
So
现在怎么说?
what happens now?
- 形势随时会变 - 是啊
- Things are in motion. - Yeah.
不是我有疑惑
I have no doubt.
不过没准你应该跟我说说那到底是什么意思?
But maybe you wanna tell me what the hell that means?
塔拉把信交给了我
Tara gave me the letters.
贾克斯在读信
Jax is reading them.
哦 老天
Oh, Christ.
不是全部 我们没事
Not all of them. We're protected.
克雷
Clay
没那么走运了
not so much.
有时间吗?
Got a minute?
好吧 我去给查基帮个手
Yeah, I'll go give Chucky a hand.
- 医生 - 嘿
- Doc. - Hey.
我一直在等你
I been waiting for you.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
信在哪里?
Where are the letters?
你把他们交给克雷了?
Did you bring them to Clay?
没
No.
你给贾克斯之前从中抽走了几封信?
How many did you take out before you gave them to Jax?
如果你早就知道
If you knew
为什么还要告诉我他们在哪里?
why'd you tell me where they were?
因为我比你聪明伽玛
Because I'm smarter than you are, Gemma
而且我比你更了解贾克斯
and I know Jax better than you do.
你应该告诉我的
You should have told me.
我想要这么做的
I was going to.
你想脱离组织的时候
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表