I wish it were.
派尼手上有克雷的把柄
Piney had some kind of leverage on Clay...
威胁克雷结束帮派和集团的生意
...was using it to get the club out of the cartel deal.
克雷过来想说服他
Clay came up here to change his mind.
事情谈黄了 他就杀了他
Things went south. He killed him.
- 你怎么知道的 -伽玛发现的
- How do you know this? - Gemma found out.
她找我过来把现场弄得
She asked me to come up here and fix the scene...
像是集团恩怨搞出来的
...make it look like the cartel.
我发誓
I swear.
那你为什么要告诉我这些?
And why are you telling me this?
伽玛跟克雷摊牌了派尼的事情
Gemma confronted Clay about Piney.
他差点弄死她
He almost killed her.
把她打个半死
Beat her bloody.
克雷已经疯了
Clay's out of control.
你对这个肯定不陌生
You're no stranger to that.
他企图杀你 结果杀了你老婆
He tried to kill you, and killed your wife.
现在又是你父亲
Now he killed your father too.
如果你不信我
If you don't believe me...
去看看伽玛的脸
...go see Gemma's face.
问问她是谁干的
Ask her who did it.
孩子 在他伤害其他你爱的人之前
Clay's got to go, son...
我们必须让克雷走
...before he kills someone else you love.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表