Got some new merchandise to shoot off?
没
No.
我们只是喜欢平静
We just like the peace and quiet.
枪呢?
Yo, where the guns at?
来过来
Get them.
生意如何?
How's business?
就这样吧
Can't complain.
- 你提一次货跑挺远的呀 - 你不也是
- You rolling a little deep for a pickup. - So are you.
听说你不搞海♥洛♥因♥了
I hear you're moving out of H.
有新生意
You got a new product.
文明演进之旋木
Carousel of progress.
- 可♥卡♥因♥旋木? - 不关你的事
- Cocaine carousel? - Not your business.
你卖♥♥枪 我卖♥♥毒品
You sell the guns, I'll sell the drugs.
听着老兄 这跟我们有关
Look, man, it's all our business.
我们和盖林度有交易
We made a deal with Galindo.
你跟龙堡有往来 我们会起冲突
You buying from Lobo puts us at odds.
我们不能接受那样
We can't have that.
我他妈才不管你们跟谁有交易
I don't give a shit who you're dealing with.
怎么赚钱老子知道 别他妈指手画脚
You don't tell me how to make my goddamn money.
我什么都不会做
I ain't gonna tell you anything.
但我觉得这些家伙可能得做些什么
But I have a feeling these guys might be weighing in.
这什么情况?
What is this?
你设计我?
You set me up?
别
Don't!
冷静
Easy!
后退 这帮子人会把你的头砍下来
Back off! These assholes will cut off your head.
冷静点 我会保你全身而退
Be cool, and I will try to get you out of here alive.
上个月你们出来之前 龙堡就来找我了
Lobo approached us last month before you guys even got out.
我们不知道盖林度的事情
We didn't know about Galindo.
他们开什么价?
What'd they offer?
人手 保护 卖♥♥出去货再给我们分成
Manpower, protection, a piece of anyone else we brought in to buy.
他们想扩张
They want to grow.
打给他们
Call them.
说有个大卖♥♥家急需要货
Tell them you have a big buyer with an urgent need.
老子会把你的人锁起来 一个个打死
I'm gonna line up your men, I'm gonna gun them down...
尸体扔到他们老妈门前
...and drop their bodies on their mothers' doorstep.
让我们和他谈
Let us talk to him.
过来
Come on.
我要是背叛龙堡 肯定没好果子吃
I turn on Lobo, they'll crucify us.
你也看到现在的情况了
You see what we got behind us here?
你要是不入伙 那什么果子都吃不着了
You don't get on board, there won't be anything left to crucify.
兄弟 我们就别扯到他们集团的矛盾里了
Bro, we cannot get in the middle of a cartel beef.
就跟着盖林度干吧
Gotta roll with Galindo.
我们会和阿尔瓦雷斯谈 让一九帮一块儿干
We'll talk to Alvarez, figure out a way to cut in the Niners.
好吧
All right.
上帝啊
Oh, Jesus.
# 上帝 解决吧 #
Lord, to figure it out
# 宝贝 上帝 #
Baby, Lord
# 我不想成为他或她 #
I don't wanna be him don't wanna be her
# 不想成为你或任何人 #
Don't be you or nobody else
# 但有时我感觉 #
Yeah, but sometimes I feel
# 好像可能会有变故 #
Like there could be a change
# 一点重新安排 #
A little rearrange
# 一点更好的 #
A little something better
我跟你说过
I told you.
混♥蛋♥ 我跟你说过!
Goddamn it, I told you!
你这个蠢老头
You stupid old man!
# 宝贝 在我梦里 #
Baby, in my dream
# 宝贝 我好像不能 #
Lordy, I can't seem
操
Shit.
# 没门 #
No way
上帝啊
Ah. Jesus.
怎么会发生这样的事 韦恩?
How did this happen, Wayne?
肯定是克雷干的
This had to be Clay.
他昨晚上骗了我
He lied to me last night.
说会在俱乐部待着
Told me he was at the clubhouse.
我们把信都烧了 死无对证了
We burned those letters. There was no proof.
他为什么还要这么做?
Why would he have to do this?
克雷读了那些信
Clay read the letters.
你看见烧掉的那些 是影印件
The ones you saw burning were copies.
他觉得原件在派尼和塔拉那儿
He thinks Tara and Piney have the originals.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的东西
You son of a bitch.
我以为我可以阻止这一切
I thought I could prevent this.
这就是为什么你一直盯着塔拉
That's why you've been hovering over Tara.
克雷就像是受了伤的猛兽 伽玛
Clay is like a wounded animal, Gemma.
他会撕碎任何靠得太近的人
He's gonna rip apart anything that comes too close...
塔拉也不例外
...including Tara.
我保护不了你老公了
I can't protect your old man anymore.
我会打给警长 让他来逮捕克雷
I'm calling this in to the sheriff's, have them pick up Clay.
不行
No.
下一次 你就要站在
The next corpse you're gonna be standing over...
你孙子妈妈的尸体旁了
...is the mother of your grandchild.
你做好准备了吗?
Are you ready for that?
克雷无药可救了
Clay cannot be saved.
你说得对
You're right.
他是受伤的猛兽
He's a wounded animal.
他需要我们 韦恩 前所未有的需要
And he needs us, Wayne, more than ever.
要是我现在放弃他 我得成什么人了?
What kind of wife would I be if I... If I turn on him now?
想活下去的人
One that wanted to survive.
我爱他
I love him.
弄成现在这样我们都有责任
And we are all responsible for this.
我们的手也不比克雷干净
Our hands are just as bloody as Clay's.
你是不是也对我说谎了?
Did you lie to me too?
你是不是知道克雷想弄死约翰的真正原因?
Did you know the real reason why Clay wanted J.T. Dead?
因为他想结束枪♥支♥生意?
Him ending guns?
我支持克雷的决定
I supported Clay's decision.
我知道 这对这个镇子
I knew it was the best thing for the town...
帮派还有我的家庭都好
...and the club, and my family.
细节我不知道
I never knew the details.
我选择相信你
I'm gonna choose to believe that.
我得找到那些信 韦恩
We have to find those letters, Wayne.
我能证明给克雷看 根本没有威胁
I can prove to Clay that there's no threat.
我会让他收手了 我知道我可以
I know I can bring him close again. I know I can.
拜托 韦恩?
Please, Wayne?
看起来克雷想把
It, uh, looks like Clay made an attempt...
这件事推在集团身上
...to point this at the cartel shit.
这我倒可以搭把手
I can help with that.
确保这事儿不扯到他或者帮派身上
Make sure it doesn't blow back on him or the club.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你先出去吧 这里我来
You should get out of here. I... I can handle this.
德兰尼先生你好 我是副警长马塞尔
Mr. Delaney, Deputy Sheriff Marcel.
感谢你肯再见我
Thank you for seeing me again.
又是家人的照片?
More family photos?
不算吧
Not quite.
对于你妻子被杀一案 有几个嫌疑人
There were a couple of suspects in your wife's murder.
其中一个是佐治·卡鲁索
One was Georgie Caruso.
我知道罗伯特·门逊试图让你相信是他干的
I know Robert Munson was trying to convince you that he was guilty...
但他有不在场证明
...but Georgie's alibi checks out.
鲁安被杀时 他在泰国
He was in Thailand when Luann was murdered.
我也知道鲍比告诉你
I also know Bobby led you to believe...
帮派已经为鲁安的死报了仇
...that the club had avenged Luann's death...
但这也是在骗你
...but that's not true either.
这是昨天在卡鲁索先生片场外面拍到的他本人
That's Mr. Caruso outside of his place of business yesterday.
时间印在角上了
Time stamps in the corner.
我可以安排你出去亲眼见证一下
I can make arrangements for you to reach out and confirm.
佐治活得好好的
Georgie's alive and well.
这说不通
This makes no sense.
他们为什么骗我?
Why would they lie to me?
他们没杀佐治是因为不是他干的
They didn't kill Georgie because he wasn't guilty.
我坚信数据说明一切
I still believe the statistic holds true.
鲍比猫王和鲁安有一腿
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表