混乱之子前情提要:
Previously on Sons of Anarchy:
早上好 - 嘿 你有家庭了
Morning. - Hey, you got a family.
有个新婚妻子
Got a new wife.
我在莱拉的抽屉里发现了避孕药
I found birth control pills in Lyla's stuff.
我一直想要个孩子 而她在反其道而为之
I've been trying to have kids. She's been killing it off.
你有什么事瞒着我?
You hiding something from me?
这个是从亚伯的图画书里掉出来的
This fell out of one of Abel's coloring books.
我儿子看了约翰·特勒的信肯定非常痛苦
Letters from John Teller would be very painful.
会让克雷再次没法消停
Could set things off with Clay again.
塔拉和派尼知道的旧事 非常危险
The history that Tara and Piney know, very dangerous.
这些都是拷贝
These are copies.
我搜查了她整个办公室 她的一切东西
I searched her whole office. All she had.
- 你准备怎么做? - 保护我们两个
- What are you gonna do? - I'm gonna protect both of us.
克雷 贾克斯 罗密欧·帕拉达
Clay, Jax. Romero Parada.
朋友们叫我罗密欧
Friends call me Romeo.
Sig 551
Sig 551s.
我会把回程的毒品准备好的
I'll have the coke ready for the run back.
30公斤未提炼的哥伦比亚可♥卡♥因♥
Thirty kilos of uncut Colombian cocaine.
是你的父亲
It's your daddy.
帮派如果发现你是黑人会怎么做?
What would the club do if they found out that you're black?
首先他们会扯掉你的坎肩
First they'll pull your patch.
然后会刮掉你的纹身
Then they make you scrape the ink.
让他从毒品里抽掉一个 弄个几十克
Have him pull a sample from the load. A couple grams.
如果他被抓了 他们会杀了他
If he gets caught, they'll kill him.
这正是关键
That's the point.
祖斯 你在里面吗 伙计?
Juice, you in there, man?
少了一包 应该有30包的
We're one brick light. There should be 30 keys here.
那我为什么只能看见29包?
Then why am I only looking at 29 bricks?
你干吗不问问你的小弟?
Why don't you ask your boy here?
问你的呀 混球
Ask yours, asshole.
- 不 我们没人拿毒品 - 有人拿了
- No, we didn't take the blow. - Somebody did.
10点前还都在这儿的
It was all there before 10.
我去过烟草店后来过这里还顺便做了个走查
I came by after I hit the weed shop and did a walk-through.
问他
Ask him.
是啊 他9点半到这儿的
Yeah, he was here at 9:30.
那你就是最后在这儿的人?
So you were the last one here?
是啊 我藏了一公斤毒品在我裤裆里
Yeah, I stuck a key of blow down my pants
然后走了出去
and just walked out.
傻♥逼♥
Douche bag.
- 嘿! - 冷静!
- Hey! - Easy!
哇哦! 镇定!
Whoa! Settle down!
现在就算自相残杀也解决不了问题
Now, killing each other ain't gonna solve anything.
来 我们走
Come on, let's go.
出去
Get out.
没事的 兄弟 走吧
It's all right, bro. Go on.
奥斯瓦德在所有出口都装了探头
Oswald's got cameras at all the entrances.
我会查证确保没人监守自盗
I'll make sure nobody snuck in under our noses.
你们看见了 拉菲是个直肠子的斗士
Rafi's a straight-up soldier, you see.
跟我15年了
Been with me 15 years.
- 不是他 - 不是祖斯
- It wasn't him. - It wasn't Juice.
另一个人呢 他是新来的 是吧?
And the other one? He's a new patch, right?
迈尔斯 我很怀疑
Miles. I doubt it.
- 菜鸟? - 我们会调查的
- The prospects? - We'll look into it.
你也盘问一下拉菲
And you press Rafi.
确保没有你不知道的外来压力
Make sure there's no outside pressures you don't know about.
我们得尽快处理
We gotta do this fast.
罗密欧就快来盘查行动的情况了
Romeo's coming down to check out the operation.
他肯定会要看货的
He's gonna wanna see the blow.
我们先放在这儿
We'll leave it here for now.
告诉他你还没去取货 为我们争取点时间
Tell him you didn't pick it up yet. Buys us a little more time.
好吧 希望不要再少一块
Well, let's hope we're not another brick shy.
- 放松 - 放松?
- Relax. - Relax?
知道我们在跟谁打交道吗?
Know who we're dealing with?
如果集团觉得你在玩他们会怎么样?
What happens if the cartel thinks you played them?
- 我知道 - 好啊
- Yeah, I do. - Good.
现在 等我们找到拿走的那个婊♥子♥
Now, we find the bitch who took it
不管是玛雅帮还是混乱之子
it don't matter Mayan or Son
他死定了
he's dead.
这不可能是祖斯
No way this was Juice.
迈尔斯还没聪明到能把我们给毁了
Miles is too stupid to rip us off.
菲尔或者鼠哥
Phil or Rat Boy.
怎么会? 屋子是锁的
How? The room was locked.
他们甚至不知道自己在保护什么
They didn't even know what they were protecting.
他们知道是值钱的东西
They knew it was something worth protecting.
其他人都没道理
Nobody else makes any sense.
见鬼 我去找爽哥
Shit. I'm gonna call Happy.
# 哦 哦 #
Oh, oh
# 不 不 #
No, no
伊利达带亚伯出去了
Elyda took Abel with her on a Target run.
员工会议结束后我就回来带他
I'll come back for him after my staff meeting.
伊利达干的怎么样?
How's Elyda working out?
她很好 亚伯喜欢她
She's good. Abel likes her.
她在教他西班牙语 呵 呵
She's teaching him Spanish. Heh, heh.
别让蒂格接近她
Just keep her away from Tig.
- 请付$18.25 - 好的 等等
- $18.25, please. - All right, hold on.
- 哦 老天 - 那是谁?
- Oh, Christ. - Who's that?
差不多是撒旦之子 给 抱着孩子
Half of Satan's spawn. Here, take the baby.
伽玛大妈
Mama Gemma.
嗨 宝贝儿
Hi, baby.
爸爸不在这儿 唐妮
Daddy's not here, Dawnie.
- 我现在叫马格 带X的 - 哦
- It's Margeaux now, with an X. - Oh.
他不知道我来了
He doesn't know I'm coming.
抱歉 有20块吗?
Sorry. Got a 20?
有
Yeah.
唐来了
Dawn's here.
- 给你 - 谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
不用找零了
Keep the change.
嘿 我是塔拉 嘿
Hey, I'm Tara. Hey.
我能帮你拿这个吗?
Can I help you with this?
- 老天 那些东西是真的吗? - 不
- Holy shit. Are those things real? - No.
我是说 是 他们存在着 但是...
I mean, yes, they exist, but...
嘿
Hey.
你姐姐在哪?
Where's your sister?
我就是为这个来的
That's why I'm here.
她很不好
She's bad.
我要见我爸爸
I need my daddy.
去找蒂格
Track down Tig.
- 奥图接受了吗? - 他明白的
- How did Otto take it? - He gets it.
你接受了吗?
How did you take it?
我很好 我们怎么处理这个问题?
I'm fine. How we handling this problem?
好啦 他准备好了
All right, he's ready.
我们走
Let's go.
克雷 我们没拿毒品
Clay, we didn't take any coke.
我和鼠哥 我们甚至不知道里面到底是什么
Me and Rat, we didn't even know what the hell was in there.
不是我们 肯定是玛雅帮的人
It wasn't us. It had to be the Mayan.
他有一整晚都是一个人呆着
He was off by himself most of the night.
我们会找到真♥相♥的
We'll get to the truth.
不! 啊! 不!
No! Aah! No!
哦 老天爷
Oh, Jesus Christ.
不 不 不!
No, no, no!
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world All alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight A perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's bed Until you die
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life In the eye
混乱之子 第四季 第6集
- 下一个 - 该你了 鼠哥
- Next. - You're up, Rat.
我们没拿任何毒品 兄弟
We didn't take the blow, man.
去跟爽哥说
Tell that to Happy.
瞎扯 我可不想被那个神经病扯成碎片
This is bullshit! I won't be taken apart by that psycho.
求你了 克雷 他没拿 我们都没拿 这
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表