Shit. Turn the whole club against him.
鲍比没有杀她
Bobby didn't kill her.
鲁安脑袋被埋的时候他跟我们在一起
He was with us when someone caved in Luann's head.
奥图已经半死不活了
Otto's half gone.
我们得做些事
We gotta do this.
为他做些事
Give him something.
杀个人
Someone.
让他安静的上路
Let him go out with a little peace.
奥图需要的只是一个名字和一具尸体
All Otto needs is a name and a body.
奥图联♥系♥了
Otto reached out.
我们的治安官找到了鲁安谋杀的新线索
Our sheriff has a new lead on Luann's murder.
告诉他他们在她的内♥裤♥里发现了精♥液♥
Told him they found cum in her panties.
DNA查到一个符合的
DNA came back a match.
他们没提供名字 但肯定是
They didn't give a name, but has to be someone
- 有案底的人 - 佐治·卡鲁索
- who's been through the system. - Georgie Caruso.
要我猜就是他
That's always been my guess.
当初鲁安刚出事时就该处理掉的
Should've handled this Luann shit when it first happened.
女人啊 他们总是阴魂不散
Old ladies, they got a way of coming back
死缠着你
and biting you in the ass.
如果罗斯福确实有证据 他会盯上卡鲁索
If Roosevelt does have proof, he's gonna go after Caruso.
我们得先找到他
We gotta get to him first.
而且我希望能在奥图从医务室出来
And I want it to happen before Otto gets out of the infirmary
失去探视权之前办成
and loses visitation.
我需要一个人看着他的眼睛
I want a brother to look him in the eye
告诉他一切都有人搞定
and tell him it's been handled.
他配的
He deserves that.
奥佩你认为莱拉会帮我们找到佐治吗?
Ope, you think Lyla will help us find Georgie?
是啊 没准 她今天有演出
Yeah, maybe. She's on a shoot today.
不错啊 恋爱中的女孩们
Beautiful thing, girls in love.
在我们全都出发去看女同表演之前
Before we all sail off to the isle of Lesbos
- 大家都做的好 - 谢谢
- For a job well done. - Thank you.
这是给柯茨克 爽哥和迈尔斯的
This is for Kozik, Happy and Miles.
他们回来前好好保管
Keep this in the safe till they get back.
好啦 伙计们 就这样
Okay, fellas, that's it.
如果你不想要
If you don't want that
我肯定能找到人很乐意替你花
I'm sure I can find somebody that'd be happy to spend it for you.
出去时带上门
Close the door when you leave.
约翰·特勒永远不会碰毒品
J.T. Would have never touched drugs.
约翰·特勒很懂做生意
J.T. Was a good businessman.
他会明白这里面的价值的
He would've seen the value in this.
约翰知道那些敏感的东西
John knew that anything that brought too much heat
对帮派有坏处
was bad for the club.
所以他对军♥火♥改变了主意
That's why he changed his mind about the guns.
记起来了?
Remember?
是啊 他说起过带我们脱离军♥火♥
Yeah, he talked about getting us out.
不 他不光是说
No, he did more than talk.
他跟柯兰联♥系♥了
He reached out to Kellan.
跟共和军安排了会面
Set a meet with the IRA.
决定带我们脱离军♥火♥交易
Made a decision to get us out of the gunrunning business.
是这个决定让你无法容忍♥他活下去
A decision that you couldn't let him live with.
老头 你半死不活的样子难道是跟鬼聊天了?
Your near-death experience get you talking to ghosts, old man?
不 不完全是
No, not exactly.
我们发现了一些老信件
We found some old letters.
约翰的手迹 他想退出的证据
John's handwriting. Proof that he wanted out.
也是让你害怕到必须做点什么来阻止他的证据
Proof that he feared you would do something to stop him.
在那次会面还没成功之前
Before that meet could ever happen,
约翰·特勒被谋杀了
John Teller was murdered.
而在信里
And the letters
生动的描述了是谁这么做的
they paint a vivid picture of who did it.
约翰骑车在580号♥公路上坏了
J.T. Laid his bike down on 580,
然后被一辆大卡车撞到
was crushed by a semi.
这是事故
It was an accident.
谁知道呢
We'll never know.
大洛厄尔之后一周就消失了
Lowell Senior disappeared the next week
他是个约翰信任的御用摩托修理师
and he was the only one J.T. Trusted to work on his bike.
你就说你想从这里头得到什么?
Just what do you get out of this?
与我本人无关
It's not about me.
你停止运送毒品
You kill the drug muling
要不我就让帮派的其他人都读读信件
or I'll let the rest of the club read the letters.
你什么信件都没有
You ain't got any letters.
好啊
Okay.
我无所谓 不管怎样 我都得到了我想要的
Doesn't matter to me. Either way, I get what I want.
这是该死的集团
It's a goddamn cartel.
我没法就这么终止交易
I just can't walk away from the deal.
你当然能
Sure, you can.
到本周末前你有时间想出办法来
You got till the end of the week to figure it out.
为了防止你还想要割开我的喉咙
And in case you're still thinking about slitting my throat
我不会死
I wouldn't.
我有 呃 保护措施就位了
I have, uh, contingencies in place.
他告诉克雷我上了鲁安?
He told Clay I was banging Luann?
没有 伙计
No, man.
治安官确实告诉奥图名字了 你的
The sheriff did give Otto a name. Yours.
我们在保护你
We're protecting you.
见鬼
Shit.
- 奥图知道了? - 是的
- Otto knows? - Yeah.
瞧 显然的 我们知道你没杀鲁安
Look, obviously, we know you didn't kill Luann.
警官有我的DNA
Sheriff's got my DNA.
- 他们为什么不找我询问? - 我不知道
- Why haven't they questioned me? - I don't know.
可能是在放饵 我猜
Just fishing, I guess.
罗斯福知道你的DNA不能证明你杀了鲁安
Roosevelt knows that your DNA doesn't prove you killed Luann.
所以他在把水搞混
So he's stirring shit up
看奥图的反应 也许在其他事情上把你供出来
seeing if Otto reacts, maybe gives you up on something else.
奥图绝不会背叛帮派
Otto would never turn on the club.
如果有什么事能让他这么做 就是鲁安了
If anything could do it, it would be Luann.
我们得了结这件事 今天
We gotta end this. Today.
佐治的事缓缓 我要去跟昂瑟见个面
Get a 20 on Georgie. I gotta head up to Unser's.
- 发生什么了? - 没什么
- What's going on? - Nothing.
就为下次运货确定一辆卡车
I just gotta lock down a truck for the next shipment.
- 你要现在过去? - 是啊 我得去
- You gotta do it now? - Yeah, I do.
怎么了?
What?
派尼说他知道我杀了约翰
Piney says he knows I killed J.T.
威胁要告诉帮派
Threatened to tell the club.
开玩笑?
Are you serious?
他只是是有点道德洁癖
He's just had a mortal jolt.
他知道只有我和约翰知道的事情
He knew shit only me and J.T. Knew.
说他发现了一些老信件
Says he found some old letters.
我猜也许塔拉确实告诉了别人
Guess maybe Tara did tell somebody.
我们还不能确定
We don't know that.
我肯定约翰提到了派尼是他唯一信任的人了
I'm sure John wrote about how Piney was the only one he trusted.
这样塔拉去找他就合理了
Makes sense for Tara to turn to him.
塔拉不会伤害到家族
Tara would not hurt this family.
那老头在保护他自己
Old man's protecting himself.
他说他有保护措施
He says he's got contingencies.
只有另外一个人可能告发我们
There's only one other person who can blow the whistle on us.
你想到的事情没有道...
What you're thinking does not make...
塔拉和派尼知道的历史
The history that Tara and Piney know
非常危险
Very dangerous.
你这说的是帮派的联合创始人
You're talking about the co-founder of this club
和我们孙子的妈妈
and the mother of our grandchild.
约翰·特勒被杀时我在跟他老婆上♥床♥
I had John Teller killed while I was bedding his wife.
原因是什么已经不重要了
It doesn't matter what the reason was.
贾克斯只要发现那个 他就会砍下我的脑袋
Jax finds that out, he cuts off my goddamn head
把它挂在绞刑架上
he sticks it on the reaper pole.
现在 我们得中途阻止这事情的发生 你和我
Now, we gotta stop this in its tracks. You and me.
不然 我们就会失去一切
Otherwise, we lose everything.
你告诉我不要无事生非
You told me not to go setting fires.
你现在就是在这么做
That's exactly what you're doing here.
我们还不清楚那些信件里是否有什么威胁
We don't know if there's anything threatening in those letters.
也许只是派尼提出了他过去的猜疑
This could be Piney just digging up old suspicions.
而这一切都跟集团的事同时发生
And all this shit going on with the cartel.
他也许只是在唬你
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表